Friday 9:00pm Edmonton!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Canada

Post subject: Friday 9:00pm Edmonton!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Edmonton and nearby area!!!!

Going out Sarging... well more like Winging for me. But if you are interested in sarging meet Me and Monkey, and maybe Mocha at Chapters on Whyte ave at 9:00pm on Friday September 22, 2006.

Oh and Money I am gonna be there more as Social Proof and for flirt sarging. I have a gf now that I am 1 on 1 with, but that doesn't mean I can't flirt with any girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:26 am 
Dedicated Member

Well, I showed up. I waited at the coffee bar until ten. I saw a couple of likely candidates for PUAs walk past me, but no Shaft. It's alright, I'm feeling pretty bummed today anyway.

I suppose this is as good a place to post it as any, but I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from sarging for a while. It's taken a fairly heavy emotional toll on me in recent weeks, and I think I need to step back and make a commitment to the other parts of my life. So for a while, I'll probably still check up on you guys and see how things are going, drop a bit of advice now and again, but I won't be posting field reports or new theories or the like. It may last a couple of weeks. It might be a year. I guess we'll see when I feel like I'm comfortable going out again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I didn't see you either Monkey. I went to Chapters and waited. Unless I missed you? But I was sad too, I wanted my Monkey. Anyways I left and went to Barwild and got shit faces because I couldn't sarge without my best wing, Melissa was on a girls night out and I wanted fun. Maybe you wanna get together and just chill out so time instead of sarging?