Looking to build a solid PUA crew

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Canada

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I started gaming a number of years ago. I remember back then I met up with 2 other guys from the forums, a day just before Valentine's Day. We were all scared shitless but we still did the approaches. Back then there was only Mystery Method so we were running indirect openers and stacking lines on lines on lines lol the times have changed though. I've met a lot of awesome PUA guys coming from all walks of life. Some of these guys ended up being my best friends as we went through the trials and tribulations of getting better with women. Some of the best memories of my life were through gaming, the type of stories that you will always remember.

Like when girls were sitting at a table at Yonge and Dundas Square, and we picked up chairs from far away and walked right up to the girls, placed the chairs down and started talking to them lol they thought it was hilarious. Or when my boy hit on this girl at Eatons, then brought her into the disability washroom in Sears and banged her lol or when we thought it would be funny to go up to girls and ask, "Heads or tails?" as we flipped the coin and then asked, "Do you wanna fuck?" Lol and no that line has not worked EVER, so don't use it haha or when we had a Subway Gaming Day and we went from train to train to hit on every single girl in there lol how classy right?

But the thing is people come and go, when it comes to gaming. A lot of my boys moved on, either settled in relationships or just straight up quit. But with every door closed, there will be new doors opening. I want to make this summer epic, to top all the other summers I've ever had. I want a new band of brothers who will fight in the trenches with me day in and day out. I want cool dudes to game with, a solid crew of PUAs who's down to do some crazy shit. Let's go out there and make history boys. Hit me up if you're down, don't care if you're new or advanced, just gotta have the burning desire to get better with girls.