Calgary PUA meet and greet!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Canada

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Gentle men,

It's about time we got PUA re-invented in Calgary. There's no hangouts, or lairs. Frankly it's dead here! I can count on 1 hand that number of PUA's that are active here. Lets get back together as a community and go back underground to where our roots really belong.

That means meeting others like us and rebirthing this community that has died off in this city.

February 20th, 2015. I'm planning on making a hangout for locals to meet up and go sarge. PM me if your interested! We'd be glad to have you!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hi there, I was wondering im new to this site, im looking for ppl or wingman to approach, pls contact me or msg me if your interested, thanks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Text if you want to go out. 403 680 5485
Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey, I'm moving to Calg in April, just looking for wings. I'm pretty good, I just don't really like going to bars by myself. Hit me up fellas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Gentle men,

It's about time we got PUA re-invented in Calgary. There's no hangouts, or lairs. Frankly it's dead here! I can count on 1 hand that number of PUA's that are active here. Lets get back together as a community and go back underground to where our roots really belong.

That means meeting others like us and rebirthing this community that has died off in this city.

February 20th, 2015. I'm planning on making a hangout for locals to meet up and go sarge. PM me if your interested! We'd be glad to have you!
Hi, I lost my phone in Vegas and your # was in it, text me to reconnect. Thanks 403 680 5485

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone still needing a wing? I want to hit up the clubs sometime

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Anyone feel like sarging next week? Seems like the weather is too good to stay inside.