Looking for DT Toronto Wingman

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Canada

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey chaps,

I am looking for a wingman to go out sarging with on weekends. I am asian, 25 and motivated to do this shit. Who's in?

I can get numbers pretty easily. Looking for someone easy going and chill.

I usually do night game on the weekends, but if you're into day game and need a wing, im open to that as well.

PM if interested.

Cheers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Let me start off this field report by beginning with a brief background on myself. I am 25 years old, Asian and born in Toronto. Growing up I never had any real trouble with girls as I feel I am a natural when It comes to attraction and reading women. However, my one sticking point is that because I am naturally an introvert, it was difficult for me to put myself out there and meet women and other people in general. I suck at cold approach and refuse to do it no matter what! (More stories on this later...)

I had been going out sarging alone for most of this past summer and fall and didn’t really get anywhere. I was able to get a few numbers here and there, but it was not consistent and most of the girls (if not all of them) would flake. There were nights where I definitely just wanted to give up, but I knew giving up would lead me nowhere. Most of my friends aren’t really about changing their lives or doing anything interesting other than staying home playing video games all day and staying in their little bubble of reality. I decided enough was enough, time to make a change! A few weeks ago I decided to write a post on this forum. I needed to find a wing that was as dedicated as me.

Staying home on a Friday night playing video games in your mom's basement eating an extra large pizza while jerking off is not how any man should live. The only way to get out of our shitty mundane lives is to do something about it. I am the total sum of all actions I've made and I take full responsibility for the course of my life. I refuse to believe in fate because free will does exist and I have the ability to create my own destiny...

Jan 9, 2015 – Meeting my wing…

Up until this point, I had received a few messages from some guys that were interested in sarging, but it never really got anywhere. They would either flake or the logistics never matched up. (Plus, it's fucking cold as hell in Toronto right now and no body wants to go out in this weather.) I was beginning to lose hope that anybody here in Toronto would show up. I was pleasantly surprised when I finally was able to meet my first wing. We’ll call him John. We decide to meet up at ‘The Ballroom’ before sarging. A cool place downtown that actually has a bowling alley and a bar - a perfect place to have any day 2 imo. John is actually a pretty cool guy. He’s also 25 years old, from India, has an A type personality and is just as motivated as I am. What makes him the perfect wing is his knowledgeable about pickup and he has zero approach anxiety; a fucking approach machine… He is the kind of guy that will approach anyone, anywhere, anytime.

We decide to hit up the usual place I like to go to, we'll call it ‘Place A’. Place A has a small little lounge with a dance floor in the center and two separate bars on either side of the room. We get in around 11:30 and start off by scoping out the area and having a few drinks. I usually like to run dance floor game so I immediately get on the dance floor to scope out the area. My wing sees two petite little Asians standing by the bar and immediately opens them without hesitation. It’s a good thing he knows pick up because we both immediately know what to do. He goes to his target and I go in to distract the friend. We both get blown out, but it’s alright since at least we know we're both competent.

A few minutes later, I see a tall blonde (almost 6’0) with her friends. Definitely a 7. I try to test the waters on my friend. I go up to her and tell her I have a friend that wants to meet her. I tell her that my wing is an engineer and works for google and she completely eats it up. Next thing I know, he takes her off to the smoking area and isolates her – success.

I then see a Caucasian brunette dancing with her friend. Definitely a 7. I decide I need to mix things up and not only go after Asians, so I decide to open her. I go in and immediately start dancing with her. She had a very classic and sophisticated look to her, a girl that doesn’t look like she parties a lot. She has a tight red dress that went to her knees and she also wore a gold necklace. Her name is Megan. She was a pretty cool girl and I could feel the attraction from her. I eventually end up number closing her. I tell her I need to get back to my friends and close that set.

Here's the best part. Just as we're leaving, I see a tall Korean in a turquoise skirt with a white tank top dancing by herself. Her name is Leah, a strong 7. I decide to 'burn the boats' and approach one last time just for the hell of it. As I start to approach she catches my eye and I immediately see the 'deer in headlights' expression on her face. I know its on. I open her by approaching with my arms wide open like i'm hugging an old friend and she immediately reciprocates. We immediately start dancing, grinding on each other. Eventually I take her hands and place them on my shoulders and I begin to feel her body. Her skin is smooth like a baby's ass. She definitely put lotion on her body before arriving. I lift her in the air and she wraps her legs around my waist. We begin to make out right in the middle of the dance floor. This is when it gets interesting. Up until this point, she was complying everything that i threw at her. So i decide to see how far I can go. I start unhooking her bra in the middle of the dance floor, but she stops me. Everyone is laughing their ass off. What she does next is hilarious. She starts undoing my belt and pants, but i stop her. I tell her to slow down. Everybody around us is losing their shit and laughing their ass off. I tell her I was just on my way out and I number close her.

This is the first of many field reports that I’ll be adding to each week. My goal is to build a group here in Toronto for any guys (or girls) that would like to come out with us each week. My wing and I are pretty committed and will be going out every weekend so if there are any ‘lonewolves’ out there that would like to join the pack, please PM me.