CALLING ALL TORONTO PLAYBOYS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Canada

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

WHATUP playas!

The SUMMER is here, baby, and the GORGEOUS BABES are looking to come out to play!!! Since the sexy women are abundant, I need bros that are skilled at capitalizing on it! I need PUAs that know how to play!

We have a small group of dedicated PUAs consisting of myself and 2 other bros. My group is very motivated and believe that seducing women is a lifestyle, not just something you do in your spare time.

This is a call for 1 or 2 extra casanovas out there that are SERIOUS about the game. If you have "one-itis", you are not for us - you have to have a true player mentality. We need someone that has a good attitude, someone that is willing to constantly improve in the game, and would love to roll with a solid crew.

Our crew is at an intermediate level. Currently we're seeking PUAs that are able to meet a girl during the day or at a bar/lounge at night. We need people that are GOOD at escalation/kino/pulling hair/kiss closes. If you are experienced at pulling girls for a one-night-stand, bonus! Minimum level we're looking for is someone that can work a girl, full cycle, do a great open, establish strong rapport/chemistry, up to and including kiss closes on a regular basis (and I'm talking girls that are 8s, 9s, and 10s! NO bushpigs lol).

What you will get in return is a hardworking crew to roll with, and some great guys to chill with! We all support each other and are very encouraging. We also have solid friendships and get together and just chill out and enjoy life. We offer a solid base of knowledge when it comes to the woman's psyche and the game.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

BTW, anybody out there that matches the above description, please text me at 416 892 1821 with subject "ESCALATION".

Cheers guys!