Edmonton amatuer but not beginner

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Canada

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

About me: 24 years old (25 this march). I started when I was 19 and from winnipeg. I'd always try then stop, and repeat. This is my first time In another big city (moved here this summer) and I noticed the surplus in woman is greater and the opportunity here is crazy. I really believe if i started here i'd be pretty good by now.

When i first started i meet up with a group of guys and we went out in winnipeg. But that only lasted for a month or 2. After that I started going out alone all the time so i can focus better and have no distractions.
When i moved here alone ( i was sleeping in my vehicle for a month in the transit parkade because i didn't know anyone here ) I still went out to the bar scene, Universities, malls, had some really close closes too (and didn't get killed!).

I'm not good but i'm not bad either. I can probably open at least 1 per day, but sometimes (35% of the time) I just don't open.
Its been along time since i went out with another wingman (especially if they know the game and understand that your out to pursue woman and not think its weird) so I thought it would be refreshing to see another "pua" perform and struggle as i do. I don't drink/smoke/do drugs and at the moment i don't have a vehicle (not till my little money scheme pays off unfortunately)

Who I'd probably like to go gaming with: I've meet other pua's when i started out and its as if they put each other on "levels" like the military, or a frat house. I would rather just make a good friend or friends out of this. I could care less if your bad, socially akward, or mostly anything. The most important thing to me is that your a honorable person, as i can't stand someone that speaks fantastical stories or would sell you out in a nightclub to get a girl.

We could probably meet up once/twice a week, swap advice, locations (I really need other day game spots in edmonton) and go gaming together. One thing I can tell you is that the problem with going out with others is that they get caught up with talking to much, or walking in pairs 90% of the time and think its supposed to be fun all the time. I kinda see it as working out in a gym where having partner is really good but in the end your there to work out and its not all fun.

Just contact me through this profile, I'm not sure how this will work out in the future. Maybe in a few months I'd prefer to just solo all the time alone so I'm not going to post my email. Tell me about yourself also guys. And by all means I'm not good, i have many faults, i'm not some ripped guy (although i'd like to train to become one!) or rich. I'm just a normal guy with many faults like yourself trying to get good with woman.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi man,

I'm from town, and I'm kind of struggling in game, and a person to swap advices and knowledge would be great, and also a incentive, since it's not everywhere we find a person who knows about pick up.

Cheers