Looking For a wingman with passion (Montreal)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Canada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello Everyone

Let me introduce myself I'm X-Rated . I have been gaming in the community for over two years doing day game and night. I have experience in picking-up women also can also be a very good wing man in occupying the obstacle. I know how to play the game.

I'm presently looking for regular wingman preferably the age 30 or older for night game on the weekends. Someone who is friendly has a Good vibe and good energy. A wingman who passionate and loves women.

If you have real experience meaning you can number close among other things then you and I will get along as long you don't bring drama.

If you're at the learning stage and have a passion to get good at this. I can help concerning with pick-up and innergame. I don’t like guys who are not motivate and make excuses if this is you don't waste my time in contacting me, Move on! I respect a man who walks the talk.

PM me! Serous Guys only!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hello Everyone

Let me introduce myself I'm X-Rated . I have been gaming in the community for over two years doing day game and night. I have experience in picking-up women also can also be a very good wing man in occupying the obstacle. I know how to play the game.

I'm presently looking for regular wingman preferably the age 30 or older for night game on the weekends. Someone who is friendly has a Good vibe and good energy. A wingman who passionate and loves women.

If you have real experience meaning you can number close among other things then you and I will get along as long you don't bring drama.

If you're at the learning stage and have a passion to get good at this. I can help concerning with pick-up and innergame. I don’t like guys who are not motivate and make excuses if this is you don't waste my time in contacting me, Move on! I respect a man who walks the talk.

PM me! Serous Guys only!!!
Is this till up?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes, I'm looking for a wingman.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I guess I am all what yu wrote, still im only 19. PM if yur still down, we can set up sth for next week.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I guess I am all what yu wrote, still im only 19. PM if yur still down, we can set up sth for next week.
Im 16 would that be a problem? While i have no problem talking to women and all, i still consider myself quite the rookie(even tough im the one teaching my friends). Anybody down?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Im 27 if this is still up

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm looking for wings in Montreal. Level is pretty advanced. PM if you're down to game.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm not interested going infield with a newbie wingman anymore. This the type of wingman I'm looking for now montreal-wingman-vt172073.html