Halifax, Nova Scotia. Meet Up and Sarge. Daygame or Night.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Canada

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey All,

Looking for some people who are interested in getting better at pick-up to go out and sarge with. I'm 20 years old, and in University out here, originally from Toronto; I will be staying here for the summer. My introduction post is in the intro forum. Won't let me post a link because I'm new, but feel free to check that out off of my profile.

I'm a pretty agreeable person and would be down to sarge with someone who has experience or not; so long as you are enthusiastic and willing to learn. I would be down for daygame or night game. Have some knowledge of the downtown scene, was fairly into that last year.

Post in this thread or PM me if interested.

Cheers,
Earnest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am located in Halifax as well. I just turned 19 to so I am good for night game as well. I am relatively new to this but I am willing to learn and gain experience.
pm back if your interested, (its not letting me send pms for some reason)

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Or do you know of anyone closer to my age (48)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Halifax, UK?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Or do you know of anyone closer to my age (48)
Well I am 39. I need serious training though - total newb - got divorced a year ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Fams, just sent you a private reply. Post here if you do not get it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am also in my late 30´s and completely newbie and living in Halifax NS Canada, any PUA or advaced guy in the city to hang out and learning the basics of the approach art? If so let me know when to meet up with more guys of the community in Halifax NS.

Post subject: pick up halifax
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey im early 20's and looking for some sarge partners hopefully we can learn from each other and push each other to try new things and ultimately get more women

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I've been doing pick up off and on and known about the scene since I was in high school, I'm 23 now, living in Halifax for the past couple years.

I'm not a PUA at all, I don't do routines or have standard lines or anything, whenever I'm in the frame of picking up I just try and approach every interaction with someone as a new fresh thing full of potential and possible fun and treat it as such, more like interpretive dance or improve, which means I don't always have super high success, but I do get lucky occasionally and I've formed some long lasting sexual relationships with this kind of attitude over the years.

If you guys want to go have fun some time I'm in but I don't like viewing women as targets and using abbreviations and shit, just natural flow, having a good time, and seeing where it goes. Sticking points are interesting because I feel that requires a lot of personal work but an outside perspective can give you a lot of insight into your own issues.

There were two guys who had this small PUA thing in Halifax a couple years ago where they charged for their services, basically just 2 cool dudes looking to help other people advance their game and make a little cash doing it.
We met up had a coffee, talked about stuff, and then later in the week went out and had a good time, but it wasn't really worth paying for and I think they got that and stopped doing it; I seen one of the dudes out on a night on the town later and I was beat-boxing with a cool crew of people and some hot chicks, he got it, I don't need any lessons, I'm doing alright on my own and we talked and he said they're no longer doing it but that it was cool to see me out doing my thing :)

So yeah if you guys wanna meet up maybe I can offer advice and maybe you guys can offer me some advice, and maybe we can hang out in the day and talk to some girls, or go out at night and have some fun. I hugely hugely hugely prefer day game.

The way I look at the night market vs. the day market is girls in the day are just doing their thing, and if you happen to be a dude and your just doing your thing and you meet a cute girl doing her thing and you guys end up having a wicked time together, theres no reason you wouldn't keep having a good time together right? Whereas every fucking time I go out and try to have a good night and just try and have a good night with some cute girls it turns into girls rejecting me left right and center for just being myself. They have all these fucking tests and games and shit they want you to do, I don't have any interest, so when I go out at night I don't even approach girls because I have noooo interest in it. But there has been multiple times where I've had girls approach me just because of this attitude and they thought I was cute or whatever. Also, vastly prefer house parties to clubs/bars.

Cheers fellas, cya around the city :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, not sure if any of you are still sarging, but I'm looking for partners in the Halifax area.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

anyone still alive in this forum? Im in need of a wingman. Im 20, started game about a month ago. Have a little bit of success with day game(date). no experience with night game so I would like to try it with a wing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey everyone if your still interested in a wingman pm me.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: https://www.GameGlobal.net/groups
Facebook: IceWhite
YouTube: GameGlobal
Quote:
hey everyone if your still interested in a wingman pm me.
https://t.me/joinchat/Fkhw2RDu-OzGuXDXlc3FGw