Barcelona

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Europe

Post subject: Barcelona
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey I've recently moved to Barcelona and looking for a wing if anyone reading this would be interested. I'm 29, from Scotland, don't know much Spanish (which sucks) and in the kinda beginner-intermediate range. Looking to kick on with daygame and feel a wing would really benefit. Hit me up if you're in town and we can do facebook swaps or whatever to ensure we're both not complete weirdos

Post subject: Re: Barcelona
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I need a wing for daygame as well and live in Barcelona. I am in a similar situation as you. English and speak little spanish.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm a local, 25, beginner level. Open to mutually boost language skills and meet up and hit the streets.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm going to be in Barcelona next week, so if anyone wants to join me day/night game send me a PM!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, do you still search for a wing? In May, I'm in Barcelona for a couple of days

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

HI

I'm a beginner, starting the Sasha Daygame Bible. So it's going to be a lot of social freedom challenges soon and after that starting to approach. I'd like to find somebody to do it with me and push each other to not puss out of it. I really want to learn this thing but need a kick in the ass sometimes. Also I feel its more fun to do this stuff together instead of walking around alone the whole time.

Hit me up if you're interested. I'm 24 btw and I speak English, German and Spanish.

Cheers