UTRECHT - Looking for wings (Netherlands)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Europe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, if anyone is looking for some wing in Utrecht (Netherlands) for some day/nightgame, send me a DM.

I have been sarging for a while, been going out with some other gamers from Utrecht. You're experience level doesn't matter as long you're willing to learn and push yourself. If you wanna go out game some time leave a message or a reply!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

They are available severa sorts, a few containing ingredients grown from the floor and others containing chemical materials and proteins.While on the start look they may all appear like exquisite, it is critical that set aside the possibility to honestly delve into the solving listing earlier than getting one. Some are some distance better than others, and a few are pricier than they're worth.To let you select out which powder is first-class for you, I've assembled a rundown of the satisfactory vegetables nutritional dietary supplements, along a rundown of the standards you need to remember even as you look for them.For example, numerous businesses make their vegetables powders via drying the whole type of greens, at that factor crushing them proper right into a powder. https://superfitsupplement.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey I'm a pua and I'm living in Amsterdam, we can go sarging one of these days either in Amsterdam or in utrech, give me your SPAM number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey hey

I'm also looking for a wing here in ams. Let´s get in touch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey
Are you still looking for more people to sarge with?
:D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey
Are you still looking for more people to sarge with?
:D
I'm open to join