AMSTERDAM - High Profile Wings WANTED

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Europe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Looking for a wing (or more) to go out with in Amsterdam.

About me: 36yo (very athletic, no smoking/drinking, look younger), southern european, recently sold a startup company in London and now got a new career in Amsterdam, have done hundreds of approaches that resulted in relationships with women of several different backgrounds, and have lived in several different countries and cities over the years.

Why I'm here: new in town, want to network with cool guys (network, not leech off them) and meet great women (as in, relationship material)

About you: you should be around the same age (+-5) also athletic or fit and very comfortable professionally and financially OR at least have some other, significant achievements in life. You should also have had some life experience with women (i.e. at least one long term relationship).

What I can do: I'm very socially calibrated, very good conversationalist and of course know the basics to not compete with my wing for the attention of essentially random strangers whom we've just met, thus making us both look like 14-year old boys :))

** Absolutely no victims of PUA marketing that think game is about machine-gun approaching 500 women while looking and acting like clowns lol!