[South-Holland, Rotterdam] Daygame, deticated wing.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Europe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What's up dutchies and friends! New on this forum I'll introduce myself under the name SirMizer.

I'm trying to find some enthousiastic artists to stroll R'dam with. I'm thinking of meeting up somewhere on a saterday afternoon near 13:00 up to about 18:00. Longer is fine with me, so is less as long as we're there.

I'm in R'dam myself quite often and there's tons of really good looking girls there. Busy city, specially on the weekends! Lots of scholars, fancy shops, and wide variety of people. Good for them, better for us!

Personally for me I get to help other pua's out and offer some support whilst receiving that same favor. Experienced or total newb doesn't matter much to me since I just want to have fun and socialize within the pua community, improve with friends (or friendly people) and do crazy pua games with a group that will force a laugh as well as closes and such. Ghahaha, I'm getting so exited and started ranting. In short:

(tl;dr)
objective: Sarging / finding wingmen.
requirement: Woman, man, English, doesn't matter. Everyone's welcome!
picture time: (optionable) Visible fun times on your social media. Social proof!
how to join?: Msg me, post in here!

For now I'll be going all by myself so I hope to see you as soon as possible!