BELGIUM, Brussels

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Europe

Post subject: BELGIUM, Brussels
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, if anyone is from around in here.. let's join forces right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:42 pm 
Dedicated Member

Could be fun to go out in Brussel once :P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey I'm from Belgium and I wanna go out sometime

I'm 19 years old, and I can say I know a lot about pick-up, I just need to practice

I can speak both languages perfectly

So say something if your interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah id be up for that. Ive just moved to Brussels from London. So the place is kinda new to me.

I'm 24, im around the EU areas most of the time, but i wanna branch out, swap ideas and most of all have fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

From Brussels too, let's meet up and exchange ideas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Guys,

I'm from Brazil but I'm living in belgium for the moment!
CLub rat at the house!!!!!! hehehe
If anyone wanna go out clubbing sometime, just let me know!

FUN AND HARD WORK!! GOOD VIBES 2009

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I see some replies but no action :P . Anyone who's interested to meet up, send me some msg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I too might be able to join.

Depends on date :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dunno, one weekend or maybe even in the week if we got time. I can bring you to some good bars and some parties with lots of chicks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone still interested ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I just moved to Brussels. 29 years old and totally new in the game. So I've still got a lot to learn, but hey that's why I'm here.
Looking for some people to go out here in Brussels, try some stuff out, learn and of course have a lot of fun!
I speak Dutch, English and some French
Don't hesitate to PM me.

Last edited by kettos on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Brussels
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys, I'm definitively in ;)

Speak English, Italian and basic French.

Usually go out to clubs here in Brussels, but definitively in for hanging out in the city centre bars or Flagey/Matonge/Chatelain/Sablon area...

PM me

Stay cool!

Post subject: Brussels!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man, sorry for the copy and paste approach here, but I think we might team up:

Hey guys,
I am glad to have found this forum and I hope we can help each other break through some inner inhibitions. I’ll post this here but I will copy and paste this as a PM to ppl in Brussels too.
About me:
I live in Brussels and I am 29 year old. I am (and have been) doing fine with women, better than most guys I know. I have been going out to clubs for more than 12 years and I feel at ease there. I genuinely like dancing, different types of music and don’t just go out to sarge- it is more of a “dual intent” thing. I have women in my life and while I am definitely quite new (and frankly still a bit sceptic) about the “PUA” scene, a lot of the stuff that is written/talked about in the articles/videos I skimmed confirms my own experience. While not a pick-up artist, I have experience with lots of different types of women. Maybe I can offer less experienced guys some advice, although I don’t pretend to be a real hustler or an overly talented teacher. If you want to go out to clubs sometime, let me know. I speak English (well), French (ok), Spanish (ok) and German (well). I like sports, enjoy my job and generally have my stuff more or less together, feeling mostly happy with my life. I have become quite picky about women also because I sometimes felt a bit hollow inside and know about the downsides of having too much casual rl/sex. Though generally not prone to having endless discussions about my feelings, I’ll be quite open to you guys if you would like to discuss these inner psychology aspects. This is what I bring to the table.
There is one frontier though that I have NEVER been able to really push: Every day street game. This is something I feel I could really use some help with. Almost every day, while going about my normal activities, I see on average two really hot women. With few exceptions, I was never man enough to chat them up as they were standing next to me in the tram, walking past me in the street or shopping in the supermarket. I see other men noticing the killer curves or beautiful face as well – but nobody approaches. I find it weak that I am not able to take action although I know that objectively there is hardly any reason not to do it. There are situations in which you should not do it, because there are ppl around that know you and doing this could backfire. More often than not however, there is no reason not to take action and I still fail to do it. Social conditioning, the fact that often you are “interrupting” the women in her day, fear of people judging you- all that and more creates social pressure and inner inhibitions that I have hardly ever been able to break out of. I think that going out, during the day with other like-minded people might change this dynamic somehow: All of a sudden, there are other people who will judge you if you do NOT approach. This might just be enough to make you do it. If you have done it with support a couple of times, this will create reference experiences that might then make it easier to pull this off even when alone and once again that hot woman happens to get off the same tram stop. So if you are ready to get together and basically just push each other so that we overcome these inhibitions let me know. Brussels is easiest for me, but I am willing to go to other places as well.
While it is a plus if you have some neat techniques/experience/read 1000 pages of PUA articles, I will be glad to team up even if none of that is true for you. So please, PM me, or post in the forum and lets help each other. Just a final word: I also have a life. If you have time for going out seven nights a week –good for you, but you should be fine with me joining you just once or twice a week.

OK PS: How about meeting in the Irish pub Celtica (centre) on Sunday the 1. April 2012 (not a joke, but we can play with that if we decide to go out ;-) at 19:00? Ideally, there we will see each other in person, build a little trust and then make concrete plans.

Anaconda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A 24 guy, living in Brussels and intrested in improving my "hunting" game !!!

ITS TIME TO STEP MY GAME UP 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Welcome Charles,

What about meeting on 1 April 19:00 in Celtica - does that work for you?