Next steps with a girl I'm interested in

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum.

Basically, I met a HB7 at a pool party, and we were talking for a good hour upstairs on my mates bed and we fooled around a bit as well. It seemed as though she wanted to take things further, but due to my lack of balls I did nothing. I then slept in the same bed as her, but unfortunately another girl was in between us.

After the party I added her on Facebook, and we started talking quite a lot. She dropped a couple of hints she was interested. Saying that she was disappointed I was going on holiday as it meant we couldn't talk. However I still managed to speak to her.

The conversations started to dwindle and she appeared to be making less and less effort. I then saw pictures of her getting off with another lad at her birthday party :evil: (which I was invited to, but could not attend).

I've tried to make more conversation but I'm getting the impression she isn't bothered anymore.

Any thoughts/ideas?

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
However I still managed to speak to her.
Big mistake my friend. You made yourself too available. You were supposed to be busy with your life but you still talked to her.

What you should have done is (IMO) :
1- Add her on facebook or get her number
2- Chat a little bit
3- Ask her out as soon as you can.

You already met her, talked to her and she showed interest. I don't think you had much comfort to build on facebook lol you just had to find a reason to ask her out (you can even say something along the lines of "me and some friends are going to XXXX, why don't you join us?")

My advice now is to freeze her out. Stop talking to her for a couple of days (a week seems good here) and then talk to her with the objective of asking her out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha, I wasn't sure at first whether to or not. I wish I didn't though now, as it seems to be me chasing her and instead of her chasing me. I need to make her chase me. Many thanks for your reply, I have a lot of learning to do.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Tell her about something cool you're doing that she is not invited to. Make her feel left out.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yes, and then MAKE time to see her. Women want attention, period. SHe'll lose interest if youre not giving it to her. You need real face to face time or its ridiculous to expect her to just fall for you.

"Every woman's a whore in the right situation"
"They're all selling it for something"
"She's sluttier than you think she is"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

countdown until this post gets locked.. basic shit here bro, you gotta take advantage when the opportunity is there or you not only miss a chance, you also come off looking like a pussy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:03 am 

OP: Read Lounge rules

Everyone else: Don't post in threads that are posted in the wrong boards

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]