10 things I wish someone taught me!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I read all 10 things you wrote man,awesome.I will read it again,and translate to my language.
I am new here,so i have big will to learn,i never had girlfriend,but after this and a lot stuff i read last 10 days,i think i will have more chance tomorrow cause i have somethign like date.

Than you for the new technology of achievement Steve Andreas i will read it as soon as i buy book.;)
Whis me luck for tomorrow.:D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Here's a secret to life actually:

Don't take it personally. Not only in pickup, but in whole life as general.

Also, there's never a second chance to make a first impression :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

New here, and this thread is an interesting read.

It's a good starting point for everybody who is really new, has just read "the game", and has no clue of what else is out there. It's simply really oldschool stuff, like NLP, Ross Jeffries, Mystery. Compare Richard La Ruina's material on conversations and forming deep connections to Slywalker's points 4,5 and 6. Still I feel like that this thread is outdated, there's new material, better material.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the info!
I have to say, Your second post about being honest and being yourself I've come to realize is HUGE. However, Confidence in presenting your honesty and who you really are is the best. With this, come natural game. Looking forward to reading more from you!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Day1. Rejection is nothing and all girls are disposable!

The above statement is offcourse a generalization, but it is pretty damn accurate. Supposedly there are 51% women on this planet, and 90% of the men on this planet are AFCs with no game, so if you lose one chick, what does that matter? NOTHING! there are plenty of fish in the sea...

My mantra that keeps me going, that keeps me sarging and that keeps me succeeding is ALL GIRLS ARE DISPOSABLE!
Hello guys ! I am pretty new into PUA, still I'm persistent and determinant learner.
I loved this post of Slywalker.

I just to point out down, that big lie that it's been told for long time. For me is not anymore a "Supposedly", is a fact.
Lie: there are more women than men. 3 women for every man. (perhaps in some countries they will exagerate still more 7/1)

True :There are more MEN than Women !!!

Don't you wonder, why most of girl has a boyfriend, and most of men are single ?? The answer is not that same man has 8 girlfriends..and leave the other men without anything..
Don't you wonder, where ever you go, there are more men than women? of course there are exceptions on places..

Now, you can put feet over the ground. I agree, women are disposable, if she is not interested, bye bye, I follow to next one. However, not at all, there are plenty of girls.

Little facts: Of course it depends on the country, etc. However, there are more births of men than woman.
For example on age 18-40, there are more men than women alive.
Men died earlier: alcohol, drugs, work harder, murders, etc...
When counting the total amount on all ages, YES women are more than men. For example: my 2 grandmothers are alive, 2 grandfathers death from old.

So, women 18-30 healthy (mentally and physically), women that are not lesbians, women that are not wannabe-lesbians,women that has no children, women that are not married or has a serious relationship. Really there are very very few available, almost no matter where you live.

All above, is just my opinion. Please comments :)

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"Never lie. Tell her the god's honest truth: "I find you devastatingly attractive, charming and wonderful, and I would be so honored if you shared my bed tonight — but I also find your sister and your mommy attractive, too." " - Gene Simmons

I'll follow the advice of someone who has slept with over 4500 women over the advice of any PUA any day.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
How many guys do you see picking girls that actally listen to them, how many times do you think a girl at a club feel that she meets a guy who really listens and care for what she says? NONE thats who!

If you approach a girl with your canned openers, again lets use an oppinion opener as an example, when she answers - make sure you listen, what she says might be pure gold for your future game with her, you might use it as cocky funny material or to neg her, you can also use it to bond with her say something like "Yeah I can totally relate to that!".

Another important aspect of this.. When studying NLP I learned something important, everyones favorite subject to talk about is themselves! It is quite obvious, thats what they know the most about! So if you really want to talk to someone and you really want to bond with them you don't really have to say much, just approach her with a shit load of confidence, use something to get her talking,
Um... yeeeeaaaah.... I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there. Getting a girl talking is newbie shit. I'd rather shoot myself in the face than listen to some stupid American chick ramble on for 2 hours without pause, talking so fast I can't even process everything she's said... saying "like" after every word as if she were on Facebook...

"Like... like... like... uh... like..."

How many people at a bar or club actually LISTEN to her? I guarantee most girls have no shortage of listeners, from friend-zoned AFC's to the current AFC (you) in the bar / club nodding attentively, as if mesmerized by her "amazing" story telling abilities.

Dude. You are just another ear. What separates you from all the other ears? Nothing.

What will separate you from the other ears in the club is if YOU have the ability to entertain her and spark her interest. Sad to say, but girls these days usually don't have to develop any sort of personality to get attention, sex, and relationships. Sad to say, but it's the guy who has to develop his form--mastering the art of story telling, body language, and humor to keep things interesting. And if you're in a dance club, you'd better have a few cool or funny moves to show off. I have YET to meet a girl that ACTUALLY tickles my mind and makes me value her personality more than her body. And until girls learn to develop their own game, their own personalities, and their own minds to match that of a PUA, I'm afraid they'll just have to be used up for all they really have to offer.

Now, when it comes to dates, its of my opinion that you should keep conversation as close to 50/50 as you can. And of course, listen whenever she speaks. I mean REALLY listen, and think to yourself "Is this actually interesting? Or am I bored listening to her?" Don't be fascinated so much by beauty that you don't notice the fact that she's a dullard. Or crazy.

Now, if you happen to find a really interesting woman who genuinely has you on the edge of your seat, hanging on to her every word--get her and keep her if you can. But trust me--it works much better when YOU can keep HER on the edge of her seat.

Women want a show. They want to be entertained.

Good hunting!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
"Never lie. Tell her the god's honest truth: "I find you devastatingly attractive, charming and wonderful, and I would be so honored if you shared my bed tonight — but I also find your sister and your mommy attractive, too." " - Gene Simmons

I'll follow the advice of someone who has slept with over 4500 women over the advice of any PUA any day.
You've got it backwards. Gene Simmons is a rock star / celebrity. He doesn't need game to get laid.

You are not a rock star / celebrity. You do need game to get laid.

Who is it better to listen to? A rock star, who can just say "come here" to whichever girl he chooses, and she will be delighted at having the privilege of kissing KISS's dick...

Or a PUA, who the girl has never heard of... yet is mesmerized within the hour by wit and charm?

I put my money on the latter. But hey, you can go ahead and use that line to the next random you approach : "Hey baby, you're so incredibly beautiful.. majestic.. divine.. I'd be honored if you shared my bed tonight!"

Go ahead and try. See how well it works for you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Great post. Very helpful

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

niceeeeee topic!
:D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Every beginner PUA should be forced to read this thread. I wish posts like this were around when I started out :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Slywalker,

Thank you for the extensive tread, i certainly learned allot!
I especially loved the part about not paying for the first date which is something i agree on and now i have a general idea how i can counter it.
So... i guess i'll be off toward my next conquest ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Very helpful, and it is like a game road map simplified. I just have to things:
First: regarding the NLP book, this thread was created in 2009 and it is 2017 now. Do you recommend something else or your initial recommendation stands. If you have looked at the recent stuff that is.

Second: I know it is said in one way or another in your posts. However, I feel it is very essential thing. It is 'being positive'. What we study here is not an obvious thing. Well, maybe to some of you. For people who are learning there are at least ten impending contradicting rules people have in their heads. So it is easy for someone to get into their head and become frustrated.

At last, thank you for your effort, it is a tremendous help.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The best advice I have is to get abs, always use push pull, Always assume it's on and push for the close. Build her impulse for you, consistently escalate and pull away occasionally. If you keep pushing forward you'll get blown out quick, so every couple moves forward throw some negative body language in afterwards. This usually works for me every time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Just seems like a more subtle version of the same thing, "nice nails, are they fake?" is a personal attack.. saying "are you stalking me?" is a personal attack, it's just done with a smile.

smm reseller panel