10 things I wish someone taught me!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Slywalker ,

thank you for this great thread.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Some girls resort to personal attacks, "Back of fatso" or "Not interested baldy" don't take this personal! Again, she doesn't know you, and a girl who just attacks one of your negative personal features before she knows you is a bitch, that is her problem, not yours, you don't want her anyway!

Isn't a 'neg' just a more subtle version of this? I generally don't like the neg thing..

A neg is never a personal attack, a personal attack is a personal attack and they are only done by horrible people.

Negging is teasing, negging is fun! Negging is the cocky part of cocky funny!

I've never really been a fan of the words Negging or teasing... or cocky really.
I prefer to think of it as being playful or joking around. Funny but in a confident way, whereas a funny that lacks confidence would resort to teasing or saying potentially hurtful things.

I'm not trying to put down what you're saying, you're totally right. Negging isn't a personal attack and only people who are horrible and deep down lack confidence personally attack others. And you hit the nail right on the head with that statement.

But the terms neg, tease, cocky are all things I wish had been straightened out at the beginning of the game. I prefer banter, or playfulness way more. I feel like those words give a clearer image of what you're trying to achieve when you're creating a connection with a girl.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great thread you started, a few people are goofing it up and trying to make it a joke. But there are key concepts that each of us who have pursued this journey in life have grasped along the way that we wish someone had taken the time to engrain in us at the beginning.

Your's are great, they're a bit different than mine, but that's because we're different people.

I would say I would tell my 20 year old self -
1. Stay out of your comfort zone, it's tough but only when you're feeling that anxiety do you grow.
2. Pain is growth, so don't be afraid to get your heart broken, it will only make you better.
3. You really do just have to be yourself, as long as you do it in a confident, polite, positive way.

I'm not saying I'd listen, and I doubt all of you will agree. But these are 3 lessons I've distilled over the past 5 years. Maybe when I'm a bit more accomplished I'll have 7 more :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Very good thread. I'm new to this and really liked what you have written!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Sly, I am new in this thread and I need your help regarding office attraction. In our office we have a lot of HB and what is your advice to getting close in them?

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Just seems like a more subtle version of the same thing, "nice nails, are they fake?" is a personal attack.. saying "are you stalking me?" is a personal attack, it's just done with a smile.
I'm personally not a big fan of negs I prefer a more cocky & funny attitude, when you are cocky you neg her for things she say and do, not for things that she is!

But let me put it like this.. Saying "your clothes don't really match" is a neg and could be made funny, saying "your eyes don't really match" is a personal attack! see the difference?

One neg that I use a LOT because it's an IOD and disarms the AMONG BUT does not really insult the woman is:
*wipe off shoulder* "eww you spit on me." It's not hurtful at all personally

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great topic!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Very nice thread! :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the post. I think tip number 1 is a good one to remember.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great stuff here, glad I stumbled upon this.

Download the app!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/b-book/id557854430?mt=8

Check us out
http://www.mybootybook.com

Support and Like us!
http://www.facebook.com/BootyBookApp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great Post and Lots of useful content. I appreciate that you write from an informed, but still humble place. That's Awesome. Keep Rockin It!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Great stuff.

Just wanted to add two of my own for people still learning

1.) Cold Approach: Most People will respond positively to you

Most are afraid of getting hurt when approaching people. Rejection or Rude People don't hurt you if we've already had a ton of good Interactions. When we've had 9 good approach that one bad one is like a pebble being thrown at steel armor.

2.) People's Attitude and Body Language towards you in your First 5 Minute is a Good Predictor of What Kind of Person they are.

It's true. Many new people (out of desperation) will ignore red flags. Girls with more experience will "play you" if you aren't careful. Always be willing to walk away. Never let yourself be respect just to be with someone else.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Confidence, confidence, confidence....
:oops: :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

One of the best posts on this forum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

1) confidence

2) be fun

3) no one gives a 5h1t, if you mess up they walk away and the factory manufacturing line sends another female right to you