Seducing a super rich woman(long story inside)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys,

We have the following scenario: We have a super rich woman, desired by many(actually owner of the venue where the whole story takes place).

I have hang out in the respective venue for many years. At some point long ago I had a chance to sit closer to her(playing a game) and we exchanged some intense looks and other type of "non-kino" IOI-s. She was married then, but the day after this happened she even gave me a "Oh, the ABC friend(replace ABC with whatever)". However, I have ignored that pretending not to hear(didn't wanna become one of her many "friends" because she really attracted me) and just passed by...

A few years passed from that moment.

One day when visiting the same place she passes near me, "accidentally" touching me shoulder to shoulder. After a few days I get a chance and return a similar gesture to her, and she was visibly impressed. We start exchanging eye contacts and I see that she gives all sort of subtle IOI-s when she passes by me.

Since talking to her there seemed like a bad idea, with all sorts of "guard dogs" around her and especially after years of not exchanging a word, I add her on Facebook. She doesn't immediately accept.

At some point I don't visit the place for 2 weeks or something(I'm usually there 2-3 times per week) and suddenly she accepts the request. I message her, and since direct game has always been my thing, especially given the situation and the IOI-s, i write to her that I admire her. After she initially replied to the first intro messages, she doesn't answer this last one. I also saw on her profile that she is now a widow for a few months(good news since until then I thought I was risking my life a little bit).

Another week or 2 pass, where we keep seeing each other indirectly at the place and exchanging IOI-s.

Now for the breaking point:

One day I go visit the place and some friend of hers starts openly joking and speaking loudly with others and myself, basically revealing indirectly that he knows of my message to her on FB. Soon after I pull the conclusion of what happened: she asked around to her friends(1 of them also a friend of mine) about me and found out I was married, so she "threw me to the jackals". I also find out that she muted me on FB, but didn't remove me from friends.

The thing is that I was about to tell her very soon had I had the chance(which I never did), no way I was trying to fool her into just fucking, and, if time would tell us that we get along, I would leave my wife in a heartbeat for her(cold, I know, but not really happily married).

The next day after this I have sent her a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a note "Serves me right.. I'm a pig, forgive me...". I didn't really hope anything at that point, just wanted to show her that I'm still cool with her and I am sorry that I have upset her.

We continue to indirectly see each other at the place... at first there were a few "disgusted" looks from her that really cut me open, but in time we got back to various IOI-s, she sitting in places where I can see her etc(no more kino though).

Not knowing what to do, one evening I get a bit drunk and go in the "smoking room" after her, smoking a cigarette(I'm not a smoker). Of course she was talking to 3 other people and after while she sits up to leave. I try to talk to her but she cuts me that "she has work to do"(which was probably true, she is always on the move talking and doing stuff). The think is she saved me a lot there, since I was about to talk to her cold in front of a lot of people that would oppose this "union" without having any plan, I was simply desperate to get back to her good side.

Thing is, since then another 2 months have passed, she visits my FB more and more(but still doesn't unmute me), we exchange IOI-s (last time she put her finger on her lips from distance like telling me to "ssst", for some reason maybe she can't talk at the moment with me).

What I am asking myself and you guys that had the patience to read this story is there anything I could be doing extra apart from just repeating the same non verbal things and waiting for her to potentially step forward with something?

How would you approach this if you started in the point where I am now? I really want to conserve and improve my chances of being with her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Get therapy. You are crazy for wanting to be anywhere near this incessant drama.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Get therapy. You are crazy for wanting to be anywhere near this incessant drama.
I don't see it as drama at all(apart from the 1 time I went after her smoking).

It's a pleasant extra thing I have there that might or might not bear fruit(I'm fine with it going either way).

She's a special woman, wanted by many, and most importantly, she threw me the first IOI... I just want to max the chance she gave me, while being surrounded by many people that do not want that to happen.

I know I'm putting her somehow on a pedestal, but she really IS on a pedestal.

Now if any1 has any ideas that could help my cause, let me worry about the whole reasoning behind it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:22 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
One day when visiting the same place she passes near me, "accidentally" touching me shoulder to shoulder. After a few days I get a chance and return a similar gesture to her, and she was visibly impressed.

I think this entire post is pathetic.

I didn't see a single IOI in any of what you posted. Your unnecessary apology and bouquet of flowers was emotionally-uncentered, and she's treating you accordingly.

Your hyper-analytical attention to meaningless details is a red flag, and made me cringe as I read your post.

Have the balls to either get a divorce, or discuss an open relationship with your wife. That's step # 1.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I came here to ask for PUA advice.. all I'm getting so far is UNNEEDED lifestyle advice and getting insulted for no reason(crazy, pathetic).

Facts are simple: super woman up for grabs.. will a guy from the community have a fighting chance(believe me, the IOI-s ARE there) or will a random guy from her "suck-up" circle end up with her, as it's "normal" in society?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I came here to ask for PUA advice.. all I'm getting so far is UNNEEDED lifestyle advice and getting insulted for no reason(crazy, pathetic).

Facts are simple: super woman up for grabs.. will a guy from the community have a fighting chance(believe me, the IOI-s ARE there) or will a random guy from her "suck-up" circle end up with her, as it's "normal" in society?
Pick advice is really bad at helping guy A get girl B. It is very good, however, at getting guys meeting more and more women, as through quantity you find quality. You're not the first one to be in a shitty situation chasing after a woman who clearly isn't interested and faced that reality with absolute denial. People tell you this is a bad idea, and your response is "oh no, its just something I'm barely putting effort into but hey it may yield something." That statement is a lie. If you barely cared you wouldn't type a page of text about her. You're looking at this like some sort of investment that you need to follow through when you should look at it as a losing poker hand. Just fold, there are such things as good folds.

It's not a new lie, either. It is a very common one for rookies who have just discovered pickup to justify putting time and energy into unproductive work. You want to bang hot girls? Complete the rookie challenge.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I came here to ask for PUA advice..
And you got it.

Quote:
all I'm getting so far is UNNEEDED lifestyle advice and getting insulted for no reason(crazy, pathetic).

I took the time to help you awaken from your state of denial. It's necessary, my friend. The sooner you have a "realization" and increase your level of self-awareness (IE an ability to see context and situations outside of yourself), the sooner you will improve and get the women you want.

Like 95% of men, you are emotionally-uncentered. The flowers and apology were totally inappropriate and are a result of your insecurity and fear.

Quote:
Facts are simple: super woman up for grabs.. will a guy from the community have a fighting chance(believe me, the IOI-s ARE there)
Do you know how to tell when a woman is super into you?

She unzips your pants.

Everything else is bullshit and fantasy.
Quote:
or will a random guy from her "suck-up" circle end up with her, as it's "normal" in society?
No, that's not normal. The suck up guys are always back-slotted for dominant males. The "suck up" men are called "orbiters". And guess what? You are one! You apologized unnecessarily to her, and went way, way out of appropriate social norms to send her flowers, lol. You are the suck up guy. You ARE the orbiter. You are the nice guy who puts her on pedestal and who kisses her ass. YOU ARE the guy who schemes and posts on forums about her, instead of finding other attractive women.

Your inability and lack of balls to express your desires to your wife (open relationship or divorce), carries itself over into gaming other women, where you aren't congruent at all with your desires...and in fact you apologized for wanting to sleep with her.

NEVER apologize for being a man, or for having a dick.

It's not about magic tricks or schemes to get women. It's about personal evolution, it's about making yourself as attractive mentally and physically as you can.

How can you sleep with super hot women if you don't even have the CONFIDENCE to tell your wife what you desire?

Until then, every socially valuable woman (IE not obese) will put you right into friend zone, because you lack confidence and congruency. It is, and will be the gaping hole in your game until its fixed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks guys, apprectiate the help, I will continue my journey as I started it, alone. If an admin could delete or lock the thread would gladly appreciate it, it's not of any value for the community anyway. I won't be reading the replies, have a nice life.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:55 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If you can't handle honest advice from people trying to help you, how are you going to handle 9's and 10's?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:00 am 
The Grand Puba

I'm really starting to despise these oneitis threads.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the Help :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I came here to ask for v tight gel PUA advice and i got it