Ex boyfriend

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Ex boyfriend
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys i need your help. 8 monthes ago while i was working i met i girl, we spent all the day together for 5 days,she invited me to have lounch breaks, we talked and we knew each other. I'm sure she was attracted by me, she tried to find a physical contact and she wanted to stay always with me....everything was going well till her ex boyfriends came up.....At the end of the job, after a couple of days i texted her and i invited her for a date but she rejected me saying she was still thinking her ex boyfriend and she wanted to understand what she really wanted....after that day i never got in touch with her. Now Here's the point; it's been 8 monthes and i texted one month ago and after talking this and that i asked her to come to visit me at a new club where i work but she didn't even read my message. I know that sounds crazy but i really think she's the girl i need and i need your help, i'm totally confused, i don't understand...what am i supposed to do? Should i give up? What would you do if you were me? I don't really know what else i can do if there's something i can....You have to considering that she's not back with the her ex boyfriend and she's not seeing someone i'm sure about that. I even know her collegue but don't know if she can help me in this situation and if i can involve her in all this cause i don't think this would be a great idea and i don't know if i can trust her...
I really like this girl and i can't give up at least till i won't face the thruth... i just want a date with her and then i don't care about the rest. Please help me!

Post subject: Re: Ex boyfriend
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi guys i need your help. 8 monthes ago while i was working i met i girl, we spent all the day together for 5 days,she invited me to have lounch breaks, we talked and we knew each other. I'm sure she was attracted by me, she tried to find a physical contact and she wanted to stay always with me....everything was going well till her ex boyfriends came up.....At the end of the job, after a couple of days i texted her and i invited her for a date but she rejected me saying she was still thinking her ex boyfriend and she wanted to understand what she really wanted....after that day i never got in touch with her. Now Here's the point; it's been 8 monthes and i texted one month ago and after talking this and that i asked her to come to visit me at a new club where i work but she didn't even read my message. I know that sounds crazy but i really think she's the girl i need and i need your help, i'm totally confused, i don't understand...what am i supposed to do? Should i give up? What would you do if you were me? I don't really know what else i can do if there's something i can....You have to considering that she's not back with the her ex boyfriend and she's not seeing someone i'm sure about that. I even know her collegue but don't know if she can help me in this situation and if i can involve her in all this cause i don't think this would be a great idea and i don't know if i can trust her...
I really like this girl and i can't give up at least till i won't face the thruth... i just want a date with her and then i don't care about the rest. Please help me!
Tough spot to be in and I have helped answer this question time and time again.
What reasons specifically did she say about her ex? I know you mentioned she is not over her ex but what about her ex is she not getting over? If you swipe her off her feet I can tell you one thing, she sure is hell won't care about her ex lol. DM me and let's get through this together buddy.

Post subject: Re: Ex boyfriend
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Tough spot to be in and I have helped answer this question time and time again.
What reasons specifically did she say about her ex? I know you mentioned she is not over her ex but what about her ex is she not getting over? If you swipe her off her feet I can tell you one thing, she sure is hell won't care about her ex lol. DM me and let's get through this together buddy.
First of all thank you for answering me mate. I'm so glad that someone wants to help me.
Now here's the point: We spent all working day together and she invited me to have break-lounch together, everything was looking like going very good until her ex showed out of the blue...
I left her talking to him backing off with an excuse cuz i though it was the right move, when she finished talking to him she called me to continue to spend our break-lounch. After that day we keep staying together and in the end of the 5 job days when we say good bye i left her asking to be in contact. After a couple of day she never contacted me so i decided to make the move and i texted her.
After talking about this and that i asked her to go out together but she rejected me saying she wanted to be honest beacuse she was still thinking of her ex after seing him, she said she was really confused and she really wanted to understand what she wanted. I aswered saying that she didn't concern about it and she could take her time to be clear with her own.
After 8 monthes, i was sure she didn't get back with her ex, so i decided to text her again and after talking about this and that i asked her to come to visit me where i work but she didn't even read my message.
Now don't know what to do. I was wondering to see her "casually" to see her reactions and how she reacts and if she is still interesting in me but don't know how to meet her.
Please help me to find out if she is still interesting in me and how to meet her, i can't get out of my mind at least until i don't understand that she's not clearly interested anymore. I heve to try in every single way.
Thank you very much.