What if she is a player too?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello pick-upers!
I have just registered into this forum and going directly to the point.
Allow me to introduce myself briefly here;
I am slim, 23 years old guy from Europe. I am neither a newbie nor professional. Say something in between. I've got some 3 years of practice in seduction and it works pretty well.
I was inspired by book The Game written by Neil Strauss, with which you are surely familiar.

But, a year ago met a new girl who is difficult to seduce. Tall, 21 years old and also very confident. She is a ruthless player and I struggle to keep up with her pace. We are living on the same dormitory but not meeting very often. We had few brief talks and a nice 15 minute dance in a club a month ago, before my girlfriend came and ruined the progress (Yes, I do cheat on her time to time). Nevertheless, there are still signs of her potential interrest (of the new chick). Luckily, I am very patient and not pressing. Since the incident in club we saw each other twice and only greet. Chatted once and her responces were calm but with barely noticeable signs.
Honestly, I do not know much of her personality. She shows very little emotion. I do know she broke up with her last boyfriend even though she carried his wedding ring for some time. Truly, she is without scruples as am I. Increadible challenge.

So, I am asking more experienced pick-upers how should I proceed. Any tips and trics how to seduce this kind of girl? I belive I could broaden and extend my skills. My strategy until now was: switching insults and compliments, jokes, dancing. I need to draw her out of her comfort zone, hidden behind chat.
How could I get the upper hand in this game? How to get the leverage that will provoke her?

Thank you very much for your contributions!
And good hunting!

Edit: After reading some other posts and advices I have edited my post to be less emotional and to the point
Second edit: To be more accurate I adopted things like: neg, cocky/funny, kino, routines... I could improve in NLP patterns that might work for me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hello pick-upers!
I have just registered into this forum and going directly to the point.
Allow me to introduce myself briefly here;
I am slim, 23 years old guy from Europe. I am neither a newbie nor professional. Say something in between. I've got some 3 years of practice in seduction and it works pretty well.
I was inspired by book The Game written by Neil Strauss, with which you are surely familiar.

But, a year ago met a new girl who is difficult to seduce. Tall, 21 years old and also very confident. She is a ruthless player and I struggle to keep up with her pace. We are living on the same dormitory but not meeting very often. We had few brief talks and a nice 15 minute dance in a club a month ago, before my girlfriend came and ruined the progress (Yes, I do cheat on her time to time). Nevertheless, there are still signs of her potential interrest (of the new chick). Luckily, I am very patient and not pressing. Since the incident in club we saw each other twice and only greet. Chatted once and her responces were calm but with barely noticeable signs.
Honestly, I do not know much of her personality. She shows very little emotion. I do know she broke up with her last boyfriend even though she carried his wedding ring for some time. Truly, she is without scruples as am I. Increadible challenge.

So, I am asking more experienced pick-upers how should I proceed. Any tips and trics how to seduce this kind of girl? I belive I could broaden and extend my skills. My strategy until now was: switching insults and compliments, jokes, dancing. I need to draw her out of her comfort zone, hidden behind chat.
How could I get the upper hand in this game? How to get the leverage that will provoke her?

Thank you very much for your contributions!
And good hunting!

Edit: After reading some other posts and advices I have edited my post to be less emotional and to the point
Second edit: To be more accurate I adopted things like: neg, cocky/funny, kino, routines... I could improve in NLP patterns that might work for me.
Difficult man ...

She lives close to you, which means you have something to loose... You'll most likely play it safe, cus it's weird to hit too hard on a chick like that who's your neighbour. You'll be a friendly guy. A cool guy at most.

But she wants you to take bold risks my friend... Go for it like you're immortal. Like you'll never meet her again. Like there is no tomorrow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Difficult man ...

She lives close to you, which means you have something to loose... You'll most likely play it safe, cus it's weird to hit too hard on a chick like that who's your neighbour. You'll be a friendly guy. A cool guy at most.

But she wants you to take bold risks my friend... Go for it like you're immortal. Like you'll never meet her again. Like there is no tomorrow
The fact she is living near is not important. Students are all living in the same dormitory.

I agree I have to take a risk. Thank you :)