Leave her better than you found her...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:40 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Now, this might seem a strange question to a community thats aim is to attract women.... but how do u get them to leave you alone?

the reason for me asking is quite simple. Because of PUA, being more of an alpha etc etc has resulted in 1 or 2 girls who have become very attracted to me who i do not return the feelings for. Its not there is anything wrong with them, its just they are only like HB6 - 7's and their personality doesnt do it for me at all (the have little confidence, clingy etc etc). However, i am flirty by nature so probably gave off the wrong impression to them.....
Ok, so the problem is they are still perfectly nice people. And yeah, i spose it is me just being a nice guy but the way i look at it is i wouldnt want some HB10 i am trying to game be a bitch to me half way through cos she got bored (and if i am honest, it probably is me just getting bored.) Also, they have some HB 9 -10s as friends, dont want to burn bridges now do i :wink:

So the short of it is, whats the best methods of putting them in the LJBF zone, while still keeping them friendly and leaving them better than I found them.

/madals

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:05 pm 
Dedicated Member

Call them a fucking bitch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Call them a fucking bitch.
HELL YEAH!!!!!!....wait no, (bad Waffle don't agree with the fun solution.)

Have you tried telling them that you're not interested? Give that a shot, or just go get other girls and they'll get the picture soon enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:08 am 

I've been wondering how to do this while leaving them better than I found them myself. I think I'm going to ask a bunch of girls and get back to ya on this one.

Oh, try using this as an opinion opener, too. I know I will lol (it's a DHV from the start). "What's a nice way of getting a clingy girl to leave me alone? I want to leave her better than I found her, so I don't want to scar her for life or anything like that."

In the past I've done some ridiculous things such as responding to every one of her texts with some variation of "your mom." Just ignoring girls seems to get the message across, but I've had girls become kinda bitter about that, too. I don't have a very great solution for ya, here... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

is it possible to 'wean' them off you,,, slowly see less and less.

or alternatively.. give them what they want then forget them?

iv been in similar situation but i just carried on flirting infront of others and her friends and reduced kino (eg her sittin on lap/hugging etc..)

its a hard one,,, can u pass them onto friends lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:46 am 
Dedicated Member

AOL: XxKoreaN54xX
I got this one from Swinggcat: Over validate her. Become a creepy guy in her eyes.

But heck, who wants to feel like that anymore rightt???

Dude, it's something all high value men deal with.
They are beta females.
Use them for your advantage to get alpha females.

Same system women use.

But if these two are particularly annoying, just be unattractive by swearing at them, getting overly reactive to them, or.. just be a complete asshole.
When I don't have full interest in a girl, I'll naturally over neg.
I'll naturally be too mean and come off as a real asshole. xDD

Grape's eBook of 2009 (71 pages of useful information) http://www.scribd.com/doc/24523878/Grap ... ok-of-2009

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

your reaction, as with most things, is dependent on hers. if she is being overly clingy and dramatic you will have to adjust your tactics accordingly. start easy, mention you have a friend she would be great with or how you are not interested in a relationship at all right now. i would avoid talking to her about other girls you am interested in because she could get the wrong idea that she is the one i confide in, trying to be the person "you can talk to". thinking that if she waits around and you get enough other girls out of your system you will finally fall for her blah blah blah. also avoid getting angry or heated with her if she gets ridiculous, cold is the way to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:36 am 
Moderator Emeritus

For the responces of just tell her you arent interested etc etc. I tried this, and it will MAJORLY backfire with this sort of girl in my expreience. Remember, this isnt the sort of mature girl who understands and would have got the subtle hints of not always texting back within like 6 hours or whatever. Always saying ur busy or going out to meet X so cant talk.
An example of a backfire. She moved away (which i thought would be an easy get out, DAMN THAT DISTANCE DAMN IT :twisted: ) however, when i brought it up that it wouldnt be practical with the distance (hell, i even started with "i have to tell you this since if i dont, and we continue how we are it wouldnt be fair on u) she flipped out on me and went off on the whole "bla bla go fuck all the pretty clever girls who love u. Why would u want me"....... all her pretty clever girl HB friends no longer like me much :cry:

And also, i dont want to be a compleate ass to them. Its not in my nature and imo i am not gonna be a bastard to people unless i have a good reason for it (why did i have to have a conscience!!). And for the record, I very rarly need to get angery with some1 since this attitude normally displays how you are in control and dont need to resort to lower forms of argument, especially with girls. The only time i ever get angery is when some1 else (usually a guy) is intimitading to some1 i care about, but still, i hardly every need to respond in anger. (the whole EC while thinking something along the lines of "fucking stop this now or u WILL regret it" works miricals :) )

I dont think that a direct responce will work here, simply telling them it aint gonna happen wont work. Also, like i origionally said, i dont want to burn bridges......... they might turn out good in a few years :lol:

/madals

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm still an AFC with no game, but I thought I'd add my views on this matter since I have recent experience. I have recently broke up with my girlfriend, and the reasons I gave her for breaking up was that I have lost the attraction I once had, of course wrap it in a gifted present and deliver it very very gentle because it is quite a brutal thing to say.

It's good because:
a) You wont look like an asshole after wards, after all its not your fault that you "lost" the attraction. By being clingy and requesting validation all the time she did that for you.
b) You wont burn any bridges - I'm still good friends with my ex, and her family and friends don't hate me.

Hope this helps

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Personally I mention a couple of things that I do when attracted to someone or don't do when I'm attracted to someone and let them work out for themselves that I'm not attracted to them. I don't have to overtly put them down or make them feel too bad, and I can keep them as friends. If they're overly clingy I don't invite them to many things - it doesn't always make them leave me alone but it reduces the number of interactions I have with them to a normal number.

Hope it helps, dude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Keep them around, treat em' as friends, let them be your social proof

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Keep them around, treat em' as friends, let them be your social proof
I agree with d here. If you're not interested in them anymore, there's nothing wrong with just having them as friends.

The best way to do that is to treat them like one of the guys, in my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:25 pm 
Dedicated Member

Well heres just a few variations I have tried...

*Told a girl that I am not interested -The girl got hard scarred
*Became unresponsive to the girl -The girl stalked me for days, and in the end, the last time she set her eyes on me, she had a miserable look...

And now the worst...
*LJBF'd the girl -The girl became a cockblock... Yippiyay motherf*cker! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Push, then never pull. Repeat as necessary...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:39 am 
Dedicated Member

AOL: XxKoreaN54xX
Quote:
Push, then never pull. Repeat as necessary...
LMFAO.
I prefer freezing her out.
They eventually give up...

Grape's eBook of 2009 (71 pages of useful information) http://www.scribd.com/doc/24523878/Grap ... ok-of-2009