How To Live Like A Rockstar Without Mad Money

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:01 pm 
Post of the month winner!

@skills,

The list I made has little to do with you and everything to do with the INITIAL POST of the thread. The topic of the initial post is "How to live well, visit fun places of the World, meet fun people, share fun times, and increase one's social network."

Everything that you wrote in this thread are methods to achieve the opposite of ^this. What you describe in your paragraph about your life is the result of not having the abilities to network. You work for yourself, you go out by yourself, and you have fantasies that you are some leader alpha captain of some imaginary pick up academy. . . Again, there is nothing wrong with this. This is who you are . . . but why are you participating in a thread for which you know nothing about, offering advice that results in the opposite of what people are trying to achieve in this thread?

Few more thoughts:

1. Self work vs. Group work: Do whatever that makes you the most money and provides you with the best future, based on the skill sets you already have and the skill sets you will be able to learn.

2. Whether you understand exchanges of 'value' or not, you do it every day. All things being the same, one who understands 'value' will gain more from every exchange. Nobody in sales should be without this knowledge.

@Cali

In the last two years, I've been far removed from the jet-setting crap but for a long while before that, I traveled regularly between 4 countries, and less regularly to about 4 more. I wasn't very good at it but I sold investments/projects. It gave me an opportunity to meet some very interesting and high profile people who for some reason often thought that it was more difficult to sell the idea for a ONS to a random girl than it was to secure a 20 year resource "lease" in a third World country.

In every city, I was a part of several different social circles. You'd think that partying with old guys is only an obligation but it's not... it's a hoot. Then I knew a bunch of people who were in similar situations as me; they were similar to my age, they were in foreign countries on short contracts or they found business niches for themselves. This is usually where social circles began in every city but within a short while, I was a part of some of the most random social groups. In one city, I befriended some people in a band which led to more friends in music and a social circle whose party life began at 3am after their gigs finished. I knew a few celebrity chefs in another city that led to tagging along to tastings with food critics in some of the most sought after restaurants. "Food Hunter" actually shot an episode in my apartment in that city. My cousin came to visit me once. (she's a chef) In a conversation over coffee she remarked how "Jean George" is her culinary hero. . . ironically, I had the matre d' on speed dial. He saved us a corner seat over looking the river at a table that could have fit 6. (This was back when some would wait 6 months for a reservation)

Once you get out there, you'll learn that people are usually closest amongst 1. Childhood/school friends. 2. People who are within their work/industry. 3. People who are within their party circles.

1. Close the gap by playing the 'name game'. The school(s) you've attended, the places you've visited. The people you know. . . the people they know. One link in the chain is all you need.

2&3. Creating a bond with the revenue/work/progressive side of people's lives will create tighter relationships than relying on a bond through partying/expenditure alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:47 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

By kasabi,

Quote:
@skills,

"The list I made has little to do with you and everything to do with the INITIAL POST of the thread. The topic of the initial post is "How to live well, visit fun places of the World, meet fun people, share fun times, and increase one's social network."

Everything that you wrote in this thread are methods to achieve the opposite of ^this. What you describe in your paragraph about your life is the result of not having the abilities to network. You work for yourself, you go out by yourself, and you have fantasies that you are some leader alpha captain of some imaginary pick up academy. . . Again, there is nothing wrong with this. This is who you are . . . but why are you participating in a thread for which you know nothing about, offering advice that results in the opposite of what people are trying to achieve in this thread? "
Fair enough and thanks for discussing in a discussion manner without attacking, here i will talk about how i been able to travel the world, base on my life experience, i joined a martial arts organization(i do capoeira), they have branches all around the world, so every time they have an event lets say costa rica, they provide food, and a place to stay, this i believe can also be done in the community, i bet you if i want to go lets say to Canada i can pm Pumpington, sexaddict, etc... I already got dudes offering me to travel for free to teach them club game... and they would let me stay in their place, a good person to participate in this post about traveling is phagan, the dude i believe is going around the world doing pick up now he is Berlin, and he is fairly new to the community, i wonder how he does it...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

@KASABI: that's very interesting,the fact that these things are simple to grasp,but no one follow them to grow through their life,i've met a alot of people in my life,then i disbanded from more then 89% of them in order to become a "better person"...this was a fucking mistake which slowed me down in many aspects..but i'm cool now,i think you give good advice here which can benefit everyone who reads this post including me,so thanks again man.

"the dude i believe is going around the world doing pick up now he is Berlin, and he is fairly new to the community, i wonder how he does it..."

@SKILLS360:i believe kasabi explaind throughout this post EXECTLY how to achive what you just described...i really think it's the way to go,if one's ambitions is to have a life that'll comply with this post initial intent.

thanks guys.

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici."

Read This One:
is-too-much-trust-bad-ie-she-thinks-ill-vt123851.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:31 am 
Dedicated Member

@skills

... Started a freedom business in 2001-2 as a student, worked my ass off, sold the company, now living off the interest. The original post is gold, the best things in life are free. I owe almost nothing, I saved every dollar so I could put it in the bank and live off the interest. The only things I spend on is travel, food and learning new skills. For example in Krakow I spent 2-3 hours a day with a private teacher studying salsa.

Here is my "value offer" - if you have more than $200k and want to make (conservatively!!) 8%-10% a year, PM me. I'm working with a small investment bank which is actually based in Berlin where I'm staying now, I could hook you up with them. It took me YEARS to find out how to invest my money and these guys are the best. Combo of structured products and hybrid bonds and other high yielding papers + leverage from the bank where you get $1 for every $1 in cash that you have for a very low rate. So the $200k (minimum) you invest become $400k, and on 5%-6%-7% investments + the leverage, minus costs, you get to 10% easily, even more.

Also, if you're in Berlin or ANYWHERE IN EUROPE, PM me. I'll be traveling all over the place until September, possibly in a van, the plan is to pull girls from clubs into the van and bang them right there, kind of like Jeffy from RSD :-)

I'm always looking for wings.

Google "freedom business" , "the rich jerk", "how to make money online", read "the millionaires fastlane". From personal experience - it's all possible. But you must put the effort and actually do it, just reading won't take you anywhere... just like in pick up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:26 am 
Dedicated Member

This started off as a wicked thread and you ass clowns must ruin all good threads with your idiotic arguements and insults.

This forum now consists of 80 million "Girl in my class" threads and kasabi dissing people.

@Stelar you're a homo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:38 am 
Post of the month winner!

Quote:
This started off as a wicked thread and you ass clowns must ruin all good threads with your idiotic arguements and insults.

This forum now consists of 80 million "Girl in my class" threads and kasabi dissing people.

@Stelar you're a homo
Historically speaking, the 'dissing' occurs once a year as this forum has always played host to a few fucktards. Currently, the forum is hosting one hall of famer fucktard and one assistant. Trends I suppose. . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
@skills

... Started a freedom business in 2001-2 as a student, worked my ass off, sold the company, now living off the interest. The original post is gold, the best things in life are free. I owe almost nothing, I saved every dollar so I could put it in the bank and live off the interest. The only things I spend on is travel, food and learning new skills. For example in Krakow I spent 2-3 hours a day with a private teacher studying salsa.

Here is my "value offer" - if you have more than $200k and want to make (conservatively!!) 8%-10% a year, PM me. I'm working with a small investment bank which is actually based in Berlin where I'm staying now, I could hook you up with them. It took me YEARS to find out how to invest my money and these guys are the best. Combo of structured products and hybrid bonds and other high yielding papers + leverage from the bank where you get $1 for every $1 in cash that you have for a very low rate. So the $200k (minimum) you invest become $400k, and on 5%-6%-7% investments + the leverage, minus costs, you get to 10% easily, even more.

Also, if you're in Berlin or ANYWHERE IN EUROPE, PM me. I'll be traveling all over the place until September, possibly in a van, the plan is to pull girls from clubs into the van and bang them right there, kind of like Jeffy from RSD :-)

I'm always looking for wings.

Google "freedom business" , "the rich jerk", "how to make money online", read "the millionaires fastlane". From personal experience - it's all possible. But you must put the effort and actually do it, just reading won't take you anywhere... just like in pick up.

I knew you were up to something dude! my respects! 8)

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject: iuthxftb
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

payday lender <a href="https://cashnow.cars">money lender</a> payday lender lender