Seduction Aura

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Seduction Aura
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've known about this "vibe" so to speak for a long time, some people have called it the law of attraction basically every amount of good that you bring into your life that much more is attracted and so on.

I know I expirienced this a couple years back when i was really heavy into the game, the first girl took a little while but after that the next one was easier and the next one was easier and so forth to the point that I would literally walk in a room and absolutley not try and girls would fall all over me.

I'm sure the increase in confidence each time helps, and I know that my patterns, routines and what I would say and do would become second nature after awhile to the point where i couldn't help doing it, they just happend.

Recently I've heard about what some would call Seduction Aura basically what I described above. Anybody have expiriences w/ this where you just feel on fire and everything is SO natural. And what can you do to sort of initiate this sensation, or fake it until you make it idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

im no real expert and im not on fire very often either but just an idea - u could use an anchor for urself to associate those feelings of self-confidence and everything else with 'being on fire' with the anchor and then fire the anchor on urself when u need a confidence boost. iv been reading a lot on NLP recently and the majority of it is actually used for self-help techniques (such as getting rid of bad habits) and this can be done through a simple visualization excercise:

imagine what it was like the last time you were on fire, what u felt and thought and the way you reacted and ur general internal state - literally see urself through ur own eyes and really FEEL the moment. then as u are imagining this, scratch your neck (or do some action, anything which isnt already anchored to feelings already e.g. rubbing your shoulders when ur cold as this may reduce the effectiveness of the anchor).

i think this is one way in which u could achieve what u are asking for however im no expert like i said and any pros out there feel free to correct me..

www.attractwomen.com.au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: Duster598@aol.com
When your confident, scared, or aroused you give of pheromones. Lions when they hunt prey will can actually smell the animal that is scared it is a communication aspect we have. So when your confident it can come out of your pores and that is part of that unseen attraction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Bro, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. I've only been into the game two months and I'm already feeling this 'seducer's aura'..its excitingly weird..the only way I can desrcibe it.

Literally, I used to walk into rooms and not get noticed by any girls. Now, wherever I am, train, bus, street, BHAMM..IOIs everywhere.. to the point where I don't have to use opinion openers to open anymore..I can literally just walk up to a girl and talk to her about ANYTHING and still open successfuly and speak about anything. I use MM as a framework to what I talk about but I don't really use routines.. just stuff in my own life that I attact to each phase of MM...and it all seems to be working quite well.

A girl caught me out yesterday as a PUA but still got a kiss close that looks like it might soon become a fuck close. I've realised that once you actually BELIEVE you are higher value, women sense it. It comes across in the way you walk, talk, approach. MM is simply a way of training you to have the mindset of a high value guy but eventually, you shouldn't need Myster's specific routines.. your own life should be interesting enough for you to demonstrate high value through your own material.. without your own stuff, you'll always be a faker and will never believe you're hIGH value.. and as a result, women will sense that too..hence why I suppose, many PUAs reach a plateau.. they're focusing on Mystery's value raising routines rather than their own.

So from what I'm picking up, if I could summarise MM in three words, it would be, REALISE OWN VALUE. Simple. Until you accept that you are the business, you're special, intelligent..etc, you will never be successful with women. And if not, then spend time developing yourself as a person, do martial arts, get a masters, a new degree, write a list down of all your qualities and build them... then sit back and enjoy seducer's aura.

Peace out brothers.

Essence.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello! this complex question. Here it is necessary to think...