My day 2 with HB8

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Post subject: My day 2 with HB8
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:52 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Once again you can find the beginning of this adventure here:
my-day-2-is-tomorrow-looking-for-help-d ... t9760.html

Here's how my day 2 went:

I show up at her house so she can make dinner for me. I greeted her at the front door with a big hug, saying "Kiss hello!" as I point to my cheek. She planted one there without missing a beat(I felt greeting her with a real kiss was giving her too much right away. I want her to jump through my hoops). We watched an episode of the Office before we started dinner. Couldn't pass it up, I love this show and so does she.

When the show is over we head to the kitchen and I help her prepare everything and get it cooking. Unfortunately, her brother and sister were both there. I was correct assuming they were highschool age. We all ate dinner together, which was enjoyable because her siblings are actually a lot of fun to be around and were quite easy to win over. This also became my downfall.... read on.

So I disarm and win over the brother and sister, who happen to be really cool anyhow. Problem is I won over the sister too well and she just wanted to hang around me and HB8 all night :roll:. After a few more episodes of The Office, running the ESP test on her(which is damn near my own routine, I twist it around and build it up so much), more routines, negging and DHV'ing all over the place. There was all kinds of flirting, hand holding and tickling to be had by me and HB8.

After awhile I grew tired of her sister hanging around, so I took my target to Starbuck's. We had some tea, and had a few intentionally deep conversations in which I got her imagination flowing. It was nice to be able to talk without interruption. We leave and head back to her place, and I tease her with a fake move in to kiss her. Works like a charm every time. When we walk through the door her sister hangs out for a little bit while HB8 shows me some funny vids she found on YouTube( I fake-kiss tease her a few more times). When her sister left the room is when I made my move for real and she just melted when I really did kiss her. From that point on we snuck in a few kisses while her sister wasn't paying attention. HB8 decided it was time for her sister to go to bed, which she did.
It was white hot between me and HB8 from that point on :twisted:... I'll spare you the details, but she was a lot of fun.

I'm having a bit of a dilemma now though. I'm afraid I seriously screwed up tonight... meaning she'll probably end up wanting a relationship. I can't lie, it's the first time in a long time I've actually liked a girl this much. She's funny, she push-pulls me as well as I do it to her, She is really smart(double majoring), has a rockin' body, and of course she can cook! I honestly do like her, which is something I haven't been able to say about any girl in the last year. For once in my life I really, really don't have time for a committed relationship. I just can't deal with it right now, but I don't want to crush her and I don't want to stop seeing her. Nor do I want to stop sarging because I've made SO much progress. Does anyone have some advice for me here? It's a tough one. Thanks guys.

~Muse

P.S. If you're wondering what happened to my tried-and-true mini-golf idea to get away... It fucking rained this afternoon/night so that was a no go.

Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/musecasanova

My Blog: http://crusadesofmuse.blogspot.com/

Casanova Crew: http://www.forum.casanovacrew.com/

Last edited by Muse on Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'm sorry for the long post guys, I thought I'd post a little of my own analysis in hopes that someone can learn anything from this instead of it sounding like I'm just some asshole that likes to brag. I apologize if that's how this came off to anyone. I've had some time to reflect too. So here goes:

The past few weeks, I have lived my life with girls according to Push-Pull and Cat-string theory. The more I practice, the better I get at it. To me Push-pull/Cat-string are two of THE most important parts of pickup, next to humor. Take aways, roll-offs, one step forward two steps back have been my commandments as of late. Also, genuine compliments followed by something like "don't let it go to your head, though" and using negs at the right times have been really important as well.

By greeting her with a warm hug, and asking her to kiss me on the cheek I opened with really strong kino and made her jump through my hoops. In my mind it was a nice subtle way to bring sexual tension back from the weekend before, without being overtly in-your-face I'm here for sex only type of thing. Some people would have opened with a straight up kiss, and maybe I'm the one who's wrong here but it worked for me so that's that.

In addition, you can never EVER underestimate the power of EC! It's ridiculous. The more I practice and the more success I get, I'm finding it easier and easier to turn on the 'sex look' with my eyes. It's a real nice subtle way to bring around some sexual tension, and you're likely to get it back if she's into you. Good EC makes it *that* much easier to Kclose.

Also, I froze when it came to the sister. I just couldn't isolate until I decided it was time for Starbuck's. I'm still not sure how I could have changed this because it was either be an asshole by isolating her from her sister(who's only 15), or stick around and make moves when she's away. I chose the latter, and it worked out for me...but in the moment it was frustrating.

Lastly, I've been basing a lot of my game on teasing(I don't mean negging, but teasing a girl by pretending to go in for the kiss...etc). It's essentially a category of push-pull in my mind, but it's been working for me. I'm trying to figure out some theory behind it, but I'm having trouble putting it into words.

~Muse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ok, sorry i didnt read the second post but about the first one, my advice is that if you really like this girl stick with her, there is no other point of becoming a pua than finding the right girl, and you wont lose your pua skills dont worry, or you could talk to her and have a FB, but if you really like her and she likes you why go around the world sarging if you would rather be in her house watching the office and making out with the woman you really want... anyway thats my opninion , let me know how it went
good luck!!

Or maybe just talk to her that you need to think some stuff and go sarge a lot of girls for 2 weeks!!

ps:sorry for my english :S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great report, what do you mean by a fake kiss tease? sounds interesting. Anyways, as far as this girl goes my own opinion honesty always seems to be the best policy. Just let her know you like her but that you genuinely are not in a position where you want a relationship. Doesn't mean you have to stop seeing her but that she knows you want to keep it casual.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks for the advice, gentlemen, Penbird your English was fine.

As for fake-kissing her, it's just something I like to do as a tease. It's really minor, and not necessary. It's just fun for me, haha. I lean in like I'm going to kiss her, then I'll whisper some stupid secret I made up just then into her ear. There was more than one occasion during the night where we were laughing or talking, and I'd slowly close the gap between our faces to just a few inches while looking into her eyes. She'd look at me expectantly, and I'd give her a wink then back off. Anything like that, get creative with it. It made the first real kiss of the night *that* much more passionate and satisfying.

As for her, I think I'll take it slowly, find out if she really IS worth my time. You're right, KB, honesty is the best policy. I swore to myself I wouldn't lie to a woman again after my last LTR. I intend on keeping true to this but I'll let her bring it up if the whole relationship thing creeps into conversation. I'm not worried about losing PU skills, Penbird, I just don't want to stop practicing! haha.

~Muse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Remember!

Pair Bonding does END eventually, and you don't know her as much as you should to make a clear decision.

Honesty IS the best choice here.
Heres another one:

Keep sarging ( Not in My Turf! lol ) and bring atleast 3 girls to a 2nd Meet location like so:

Hey Karen! i'm going out with some of my friends Golfing at *this time* at *this location*, it will be a ton of fun and you can come along!

Hey Milinda! i'm going out with some of my friends Golfing at *this time* at *this location*, it will be a ton of fun and you can come along!

Hey Samantha! i'm going out with some of my friends Golfing at *this time* at *this location*, it will be a ton of fun and you can come along!

They dont know who your friends are becouse you have pluasable deniability. your basicaly setting up polyamorous relationships. i got this one from David Deangelo's best friend RICK H ( in david Deangelo's master series )

what hapens is they start to figure it out within the first 5 minuets, what is going on lol and you have to leave to the bathroom or somewhere so they can figure it out themselves and talk about it briefly before you come back. you have to have a VERY strong frame to achieve this.

Examples of what might occur:
Karen- "Whats going on here?!"
Muse- "Were having a ridiculously fun game of GOLF!?! <Neg her about it in a cool calm i'm in control and everything is alright manner>
Karen- "Oh..... Ok :)" <Keep gaming as usual>

--BRANCH OFF--

Muse- "Were having a ridiculously fun game of GOLF!?! <Fail>
Karen- *Huff Puff - Walk Off -*
Muse- " She's having a bad day" <communicate you didint cause this becouse your an Alpha Male>
Karen- *later calls you back becouse Attraction isnt a choice* "Hey....I...wanted to... hang out.. with you..."
Muse- *to yourself* "hahaha thats what i thought"

Rick H could describe it better if you download David Deangelo's master series off of *www.ISOHUNT.com* through *Bit Torrent*

Basically having a very strong *frame* and *Cat String/Hoop* Check it out

Keep Gaming, Live Life
- Scorpio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Remember!

Pair Bonding does END eventually, and you don't know her as much as you should to make a clear decision.

Honesty IS the best choice here.
Heres another one:

Keep sarging ( Not in My Turf! lol ) and bring atleast 3 girls to a 2nd Meet location like so:

Hey Karen! i'm going out with some of my friends Golfing at *this time* at *this location*, it will be a ton of fun and you can come along!

Hey Milinda! i'm going out with some of my friends Golfing at *this time* at *this location*, it will be a ton of fun and you can come along!

Hey Samantha! i'm going out with some of my friends Golfing at *this time* at *this location*, it will be a ton of fun and you can come along!

They dont know who your friends are becouse you have pluasable deniability. your basicaly setting up polyamorous relationships. i got this one from David Deangelo's best friend RICK H ( in david Deangelo's master series )

what hapens is they start to figure it out within the first 5 minuets, what is going on lol and you have to leave to the bathroom or somewhere so they can figure it out themselves and talk about it briefly before you come back. you have to have a VERY strong frame to achieve this.

Examples of what might occur:

Muse- "Were having a ridiculously fun game of GOLF!?! (Neg her about it in a cool calm i'm in control and everything is alright manner)
Karen- "Oh..... Ok :)" (Keep gaming as usual)

--BRANCH OFF--

Muse- "Were having a ridiculously fun game of GOLF!?! (Fail)
Karen- *Huff Puff - Walk Off -*
Muse- " She's having a bad day" (communicate you didint cause this becouse your an Alpha Male)
Karen- *later calls you back becouse Attraction isnt a choice* "Hey....I...wanted to... hang out.. with you..."
Muse- *to yourself* "hahaha thats what i thought"

Rick H could describe it better if you download David Deangelo's master series off of *www.ISOHUNT.com* through *Bit Torrent*

Basically having a very strong *frame* and *Cat String/Hoop* Check it out

Keep Gaming, Live Life
- Scorpio