First PUA lay

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Post subject: First PUA lay
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

WOO 1st PUA lay Smile

ok so rewind back to last friday, i had stayed up all the night before to study for my exam on the friday. it finished at about 9pm and i went straight in town to a pub for my mates 20th birthday. I was wrecked from studying and not sleeping so i was going to be desegnated driver but he said he hadnt brought a drink yet cos everyone shouted him so he wanted me drunk and brought me 4 drinks! I drank 2 he drank 2 cos its funny when the birthday boy is drunk.

ok so i was tired and these 2 drinks got me into a fairly happy place because exam were over haha. we walk over to the next pub along and i meet up with some other chicks birthday and she greets me with a kiss on the cheek. me and my other buddy (THE WORST WINGMAN EVER) start dancing with them. I buy the birthday girl a drink and her friend (my target) HB8 says
"where's my drink?" i reply with
"If you give me a kiss too i'll consider getting you one!"

Worst wing man ever then decides as we are dancing some more and some kino and flirty body language are happening to buy her a drink FROM ME?!. AS IF THAT ISNT AFC MATERIAL!?!

its creepy that im there so i bail with him to dance in another spot but 10mins later we meet back up with them.
I then pull out my camera and start taking photos of us being idiots and pulling faces and dancing haha. Thanks style haha! i then take a photo of me and HB8 doing serious then silly then makeout faces!! best ever haha

they leave shortly after and i get her number
Very Happy

We then muck around till like 2am and jump the fenses ofa club that isnt letting people in cos its too late. I sit with this girl HB8 with a 9 body and a 7 face and the birthday boy from before and his mates and chat a bit. I use some cocky funny (but mainly just negs as she and i were both wasted and she looked like a party girl and mystery says to do that with party girls) and we leave and walk to maccas. BEST IDEA!
I kino'd her the whole 2k walk there like with arm over shoulder talking shit like that she is a country bogan and she doesnt get to have fun where she lives. This makes for good conversation as we kind of talk to each other but i still get to kino via arm around the shoulder as it was cold.

We get to maccas and i cant remember what was going on but she said something to me while we were waiting for a taxi and i was like
"pfft fuck off, im getting some food." just to show i wasnt an AFC. Then i got food and shared with her in the taxi when it arrived.

After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken, but she had no resistance. I was just saying that i like this bed the best and that she is stealing it from me (as i was jumping in with her). THIS WAS ALL BEFORE EVEN KISSING!!! i was super surprised as i normally kiss heaps and i thought that was a good idea Confused

Anyway we banged 1 time then some chick came into the room (it was shared by a passed out guy) and woke up said passed out guy, one of my mates, and started banging him right there while we were banging!!! IT WAS FUCKED!

anyway i realised that night that one condom IS NOT ENOUGH! i had to seatch through the birthday boys room for more as he was passed out and i was horny and had already used my only one that i keep in my wallet :/

Was good guys 8)