Clozer 2011 Lay Reports

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Post subject: Clozer 2011 Lay Reports
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

(written on April 4)

On New Year's day I set some personal goals for myself. My goals this year are related to starting a business so that I can generate enough income to eventually leave my current jobs. I have been focused on those goals and have all but abandoned pick-up. One problem for me is that I am a very one tracked mind kind of person. When I focus on something I give it my all. At the same time I neglect other things around me.

To tell you the truth, I have been trying to stop doing pick-up for this very reason. Because I know if I start doing it again I will get so focused on it that I will lose track of the other important things in my life.

I think the important thing for me to achieve is to find some kind of balance.

Initially, I did not plan to do any gaming this year or keep track of my lays. I am still focused on my initial goals for this year which are to start a new business. That being said, I have no real goals for myself in terms of getting laid this year. It may be a disappointment to some of you to not read about all these amazing adventures and lays that I've had (like I did in 2010). But this is reality. This is who I am. I think all of you can relate to this on some level. Getting laid isn't everything. It's important, but there are other things in life as well like love, friends, family, education, wealth, health and personal growth.

That being said, I will post my lay reports for this year. Please just enjoy them as they are, as I most likely will not be going into great depth about technique and method, but just writing them as stories of my life. You are all welcome to PM if you have any specific questions or want to swap ideas about gaming. Good luck to all of you.

Clozer

Post subject: Cloze #1
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:41 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Cloze #1: Hiroko from Gifu
(February 19)

I hadn't done pick up for quite a while as I was mentally fatigued from doing extreme pick-up (even doing 100 approaches on one day) earlier in 2010. My girlfriend had moved back in with me and I was starting to feel a lot of stress from the lack of freedom that comes with that situation. Now it was Christmas eve. I went out just for the heck of it and started walking around a suburban area I had never been to before. I genuinely didn't know this area so it was easy to approach girls and ask them for directions. I approached almost every hot girl I saw that night and I ended up getting 6 number closes.

I was on a dark street and I could see a lady walking towards me. She had a slim body and looked attractive. As she came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. I asked her for directions to an internet cafe and she was kind enough to walk with me to one even though it was in the opposite direction of where she was going.

We walked together for about 15 minutes and naturally just exchanged a lot of information about each other. I could have taken the fact that she was helping me and asking me questions about myself as an indicator of interest. On the other hand, she could just be a very polite, kind and helpful person.

After we got to the internet cafe I said thank you and we exchanged numbers. It turns out that her husband lives in the area and she was visiting him. She lives in Gifu prefecture which is quite far from where I live. It's not uncommon for married couples to live apart in Japan as the man is often posted to areas far from his home for long assignments.

Hiroko eventually went back to Gifu. We never met up again. However we exchanged texts once in a while.

Now it's February. She texts me and tells me she is coming back to Kobe to see her husband. She says she will be in town for about 5 days.

We meet up on a Saturday night after I finish work. She has to be back at her husband's place at 8:30pm. I invite her to my room. I didn't need to do any seduction work. We both knew what was going to go down. This is the plus side of getting involved with married women.

She was 47, but could easily pass for 35. She had a tight, slim body and she wanted to get as much white cock stuffed in her as possible as this was the first time in her life she had ever been with a "gaijin". Her pussy was surprisingly tight considering she had two children and a life time of experience. Needles to say, I didn't get much work done for the next 5 days as she would come straight to my place in the afternoon while her husband was at work and we would fuck to exhaustion.

She told me this was her second marriage. Her first one ended because her older son committed suicide and it tore the family apart.

Post subject: Cloze #2
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:35 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Cloze #2: Fumika from Kuroneko delivery service
(April 3)

After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again on April 1. After my run at the pier I started to ride my motorcycle home. On the way back I passed by a mall. It has literally been months since I fucked and even longer since I've done pick-up.

As soon as I put my helmet into the luggage box I see this tall, sexy, super confident HB 9 walking down the other side of the street. You know, she's one of those power bitches who just walks so confidently like she's some high powered business woman who could get 20 guys to be her servants for free, if she wanted.

I didn't even have time for approach anxiety as the way this girl carried herself shot straight to my caveman instincts attracting me on a very deep level.

I crossed the street and now she was walking towards me. I took out my phone and pretended like I was texting someone and then as she passed by I looked up as if she was just some random person who happened to be near me when I needed to ask a question and then I did my "friend just moved to town" opener.

Basically in this opener I am asking for directions for my "friend who just moved to town". I then tell her that I have to meet up with the "friend" so I don't have much time to talk with her. This also gives me high value as it shows I have somewhere to be and someone to meet. After I've gone through a few comfort building questions I then tell her that my friend is waiting for me and I have to go but maybe we can talk later, and then I number close.

Anyways, this girl is surprisingly receptive. The funny thing was, is that after she gave me her number she said, "Oh my god, I can't believe I just gave you my number. Oh well!" We then had some friendly chit chat for a minute and then I told her I had to go meet my friend. As she walked away I turned around about 5 seconds later to check out her ass. FOCK!!! Long legs, perfect ass in some tight jeans...you get the picture.

Fast forward two days later. We're texting. I've been working all day. It's pretty obvious that my female supervisor and the other women I worked with were all on their periods. They were all bitchy (especially my supervisor) and being sensitive and critical about every little thing. It was stressing me to the max. I haven't had a beer in 3 months. I would have had a great day at work had it not been for all the bitches I work with. So after work I decide to go to the convenience store and pick up some beer. I text HB 9: "I'm heading to the convenience store to pick up some drinks. You wanna drink?" She replies, "Okay, a little."

It turns out we live in the same neighborhood. We meet in front of the park. She is looking hot as hell. Since I picked up the drinks it's already implied that we will be drinking at my place.

We come back to my place. I put on the TV show "So you think you can dance". The girl doesn't speak English so I try to put something on that's entertaining and that we can casually watch without it sucking up all the attention.

We chill for the next three hours just shooting the shit. She is really easy to talk to. My buzz has already passed and this girl hasn't even hit a buzz. She's a drinker. I'm not.

After talking for three hours I start to go in for the kill. I take her hand and pull her towards me and we lay down on the floor together as we watch TV. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She is going FUCKING insane. But you know what the cool thing is? She doesn't even realize what's going on! We are talking away, but her physical reactions to my touch, her writhing and bucking as I touch sensitive sexual areas speaks volumes! It's as if I'm communicating with her on two levels simultaneously: one, a superficial level (talking) and, two, a very visceral level (touching).

I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. As we are talking I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, "Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!" This kind of gaming goes on for a while.

After some time we return to watching TV again. She is facing the TV and I am behind her. It's been 3 fucking hours already and I'm ready to close the deal. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy as I move my hand up and down her body. I put my hand over her bra and her tits are fully aroused standing straight up.

But then I sense resistance. So I roll off and don't even push it.

Then she goes into this thing how she can't do it with me because we just met and she's not used to me yet, but if she was used to me we could do it...

My comeback:
"I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. And usually with those girls it seems only normal that since we don't feel so comfortable with each other that we don't have any physical chemistry either. The enigma with you is that you are that 1% that I feel that connection with. I think you know it too and you can feel it too. I mean 3 hours has just gone by and it feels like we're best friends who always hang out like this and have a good time. The thing that just doesn't match though, and I think you know what I'm talking about because you've had this experience in the past too, is that when you feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level."

I then excuse myself to go the bathroom. I spend a long time in the bathroom to let her stew over what I just said.

On my way back to the bedroom I turn off the lights. It's dark in the room. I go in for the kill again and she complies with complete submission. I spend the next two hours fucking the shizaaat out of dat pussaaay. Ughhhh! Her ass is just perfection. So big and round. The kind that jeans can barely contain. You know what I'm talking about? And she's only 22 years old.

And to think, I just met this girl two days ago on the street; from power woman bitch walk to jeans and undies and bras scattered all over my floor with her in doggy style. Life is fucking great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Field work #2

I met with a client this evening at a food court at the mall near my house. As we were talking there was beautiful girl after beautiful girl walking by. Some of them were giving me looks. It was all I good do to contain myself and stick to business. After client parts I go out for battle.

The day had not started good. Early in the day when I was at the supermarket I approached a really hot chick in the make-up section. The open and mid-game went alright, but when I went for the number close she shot me down without even an explanation. She was Chinese. I never have luck with Chinese girls here. Some of them are seriously hot. Too bad most of them are bitches.

So now it's evening. Many of the young girls who work at the offices around there are getting off work. The first girl I approach I just say "Hey, what's up?" I smile, she smiles. And she's like, "Yeah, what do you want." And I hold out my phone and say, "Give me your number." She laughs and walks away. Fuck that shit, stupid arrogant bitch. I hate, and I mean HATE giving women an ego boost and the opportunity to reject me at the same time. Oh well, though, guess that's what I get for going balls to the walls.

I got shot down 3 more times like this.

Finally, though, just as I was about to give up the tides turned. I was walking through the department store when I heard some high heels behind me. I looked back to see a very attractive business women. She glanced at me and then turned in a different direction. So I go back and approach her with a solid loud, confident voice and open her. I make up some story about a friend who has just come into town and can she recommend a good traditional Japanese style restaurant. She starts explaining good places I can go to in the area. Then she starts walking with me to show me one of the places. Along the way she starts asking me personal questions, "where are you from", "how long have you lived here", etc.

We go to the restaurant and look at the menu together. I ask her a few questions about it. I then expand into personal conversation again. I can tell she's getting nervous. Her voice starts shaking. I think she can feel a little peach juice running down from her undies onto her thigh. The number close is effortless. I then tell her that my friend is waiting for me and I have to split. Finally, after being rejected all day I get something. With this new breath of confidence I continue on for the next 2 hours and end up number closing 7 more girls for the evening, all of them easily under 25. Two of them text me back later on.

When you're down in the dregs, don't give up. That next number close, that next f-close, may just be around the corner. Use your number closes and positive vibes you get from women to give you the fuel you need to continue on. Once you get on that high you feel unstoppable. When I get into that state of mind it is difficult for me to stop doing pick-up. Tonight, though, I settled for 7 and then headed home for dinner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:59 pm 
Dedicated Member

Good to have you back Clozer. I'm learning a lot from you. You're journal is really inspiring to me, especially since I'm in abroad too... (I'm French but I'm doing an exchange program in Brazil...)

I'm following you man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:25 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Field work #3

I didn't actively go out and do pick-up today, but if an attractive girl happened to walk past me I opened her.

I really don't like making up bullshit stories in order to open a girl, though sometimes it's necessary in order to make her comfortable about being approached by a stranger. After watching the Street Kings episode last night that Gigsaw mentioned in his post, the one thing that stuck with me was that both these guys did direct approaches AND they said something like, "Hey, you're just too beautiful to pass up . . ."

I admire the direct approach because it cuts out the bullshit and let's the girl know your intentions. If she accepts you on those terms then you can move forward and she is on board and knows what's up. I think these guys didn't have a plan when they came onto the playing field. They couldn't think of anything to say off the cuff so they just told the girls she was beautiful and that's why they were approaching. I have even done this myself a few times when I wasn't prepared to open a girl. You just tend to blab the first thing that comes out of your mouth. I can't remember any time I've ever had success by opening a girl and telling her that she's beautiful. My gut instinct and every experience that I've ever had tells me that it's a suicide mission to approach a female and then compliment her. Once you've complimented her you've thrown all your cards on the table and have nothing else to play. She is then free to walk off with a bigger head and bigger, more irritating ego while you are left feeling like shit after being rejected. Why would you do that to yourself?

A little off the topic, but speaking of off the cuff comments, Gigsaw threw a few of them out there that had me cracking up. I think he has a really creative mind. He made me realize that I need to open up my humor game more and get girls laughing.

As I was walking by the hospital that I live near this morning I saw this hot piece walking towards the hospital entrance. I just said, "Hey, what's up!?" to her in English. She didn't really understand me. I asked her if she lived in the neighborhood. I smiled. It was raining and she didn't have an umbrella so I held mine over her head. I asked her a few more questions. She told me she was a student. I then told her I had to get going for an appointment. I cut it short on purpose. I then whipped out my phone and told her to send me her number. She was a little hesitant. When she became hesitant I realized that I started to feel my confidence shaken. When I realized that I intentionally acted confident by making my voice a little bit louder and more positive. When I did that, I could see the change in her reaction towards me. Number close.

I did this to two more girls on my walk home from work as well, number closing both of them.

So after I work I agree to meet an old "friend". I told her to come by my house. I met her when she had a boyfriend 7 years ago and we kept in touch even after she married that boyfriend. She arrives at my house in her business suit. She's a very small girl, almost child sized. She said she has to go in 30 minutes to pick up her daughter from nursery school. I unbuckle my belt, whip it out, grab a fist full of hair from her head and push her down to her knees. After she blows me for a while I bring her into the shower room, bend her over the tub and fuck her doggy style, all the while thinking, "Man, if you're husband only knew..." I then put her on her knees again and mouth fuck her. The cock moving in and out of her mouth is making a suction popping sound. I hold it back until the eruption can no longer be contained and then I dump a load all over her tiny Asian face making sure to glue both eyes shut. I would have preferred she went home to her husband with her eyes glued half shut. I got out of the shower and let her wash herself.

Now it's pouring rain outside. Since she has been a good friend to me all these years I give her a ride to the train station on my motorcycle. I drop her off and start to head back home. I come to a major intersection and oh-my-holly-fuck, this HB Premature Ejaculation in this slammin' tight blue dress walks across the street in front of me. Her tits are just pouring out of this tight peace she has on. As I watch her walk by her ass is absolutely perfect. She's wearing a black leather jacket and thigh-high boots and my fucking mind is going cuckoo. Fucking Woody Woodpecker, Tom and Jerry, Cuckoo clocks and whistles are all sounding off in my head, I can't even think straight. This is possibly one of the hottest women I have ever seen in my life.

I always see hot women when I'm riding my motorcycle, but usually I think it's a hassle to park my bike, take off my helmet and gear and go do an approach, so under normal circumstances I just keep on riding. But considering that every Cuckoo clock ever made by man was going off in my head with a clamoring of bellows and whistles, I immediately illegally parked my bike and whipped my helmet and gear off. By the time I got parked HB Premature Ejaculation had already crossed the busy intersection. The light had turned red and there were four lanes of heavy traffic separating me and HB Premature Ejaculation. There was no way in hell I was going to let this one get away. Fuck it. I start crossing the street with traffic zooming by. I hold out my hand to get the cars to stop and carefully jet across the street. I catch up to HB Premature Ejaculation. I walk slightly past her so that I am now walking a bit ahead of her.

Now it has been raining buckets and I am absolutely soaked. It looks like I have literally walked out of a swimming pool. I am fucking drenched. I casually look over and a bit back to the side where she is and I say, "Yup, I was riding my motorcycle..." She smiles and keeps walking. Shit, I don't know what to say next! So I say, "So, do you live around here?" She says she is just getting off work (And I'm pretty sure she is a hired-gun since she was coming from the direction of the Pink-light district). But I can tell she is bored from this questions, so I immediately go into one of my routines for safety. The routine I choose doesn't really seem to get her juices flowing but it does allow us to conversate a bit and break the ice.

I then realize I have to cut this set instead of latching on, appearing desperate and needy, so as we pass the supermarket I tell her I've got to head on in there and I just casually start to walk away. I notice her body language change. She stops and faces me, as if expecting me to work harder for it. I just casually say (and it was true) "Uh, sorry, I don't even have my phone. You can tell me your number if you want but I probably won't remember it". Inside my head I was cussing myself out for not having brought my phone. She starts telling me her number. F'ing cell phone numbers here in Japan are 11 digits long. As she's telling me her number I'm trying to act casual and shit, but inside my head I'm trying to find a pattern or something with the numbers so that I can remember them. I repeat the number back to her and she tells me I've got it right and then I say, "Alright, well, don't expect anything. I'm not really that smart". I smile again and walk away. She holds the eye gaze, I break it.

I'll text her in a day or two to see if I got the number right. Don't want to come off as desperate. It occurred to me later that all I had to do was have her call my number and I would have gotten her number that way. What a fucking idiot! That's what pussy can do to you, man. I couldn't even think straight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

April 9
I worked for 12 hours. I picked up one girl in the morning on my way to a work site and another girl during my break. After work I went to the downtown area. I was using the SD opener. I number closed every single girl I approached. I got such a high off that. 5, straight in a row in about 45 minutes. I probably shouldn't have stopped. I believe in something called momentum. When you are having a good day or a good streak you should continue with it because you are feeling good and confident inside and that shows itself in your pick-up. After a hard day of work and pick-up I bought a huge ass dinner at the convenience store from the buffet and bought a nice half liter beer and came home for a relaxing evening. 7 number closes today.

April 10
It was a beautiful spring day today. I went for a job at the peer. After my job I was walking back to my motorcycle. Tried to pick up a slightly fat chick who I saw looking at me. But after approaching was getting no vibes from her so I aborted. About a minute later I opened a girl with a dog. The girl was very average looking but still I wanted to start building up my momentum for the day. It was hard to get her to open up and start talking, but after a while she started asking me questions about myself. It's good to tell a few jokes. This really seems to make women feel relaxed and more open to talking to a stranger. This funny technique has strangely worked for me, but what I do is ask girls if they have some kind of perfume on. I tell them it's a very unique odor. Then I tell them they smell like an old tatami (wooden straw flooring) mat. They always laugh at that. Go figure, you tell a girl she smells like an old rug and it does wonders for your game.

About 10 minutes later I see a young girl walking towards me. There are two young kids with her. This girl is so young and beautiful. Very hot legs with black stockings and short shorts. She's looking down at her phone texting. I open her and say, "Are these your kids?! I can't believe it. You look so young!" She smiles and then we start talking. Then her kids start asking, "Is this guy your friend?", and I tell them, "Yeah,we're going to be friends." Then I start talking to the little boy. He's really cool. Then the little girl wants some attention too so I talk to her for a bit. Then I straight out ask mom if she's a single mother and she tells me she is. I number close her and then high 5 the children.

I do two more number closes before going to work. After work I meet up with Mari, a girl I picked up on the 7th. We go to a temple to go see the cherry blossoms. It was pretty cool, there was no one at the temple. It was such an austere place to be at night with the moon shining overhead and total serenity around us. It would have been the ultimate setting for a very hot f-close. I noticed, however, that after I told her my age (36) that she started acting different. She's 24. So we ride back to my house. I just open the door and walk in. I don't even ask her if she wants to come in. She follows me in so I'm thinking there is still a chance. Things get better inside. She is loosening up and the conversation is flowing better as we look at pictures on the computer. Then I put on a "So you think you can dance" TV show and lay down. I pull her in front of me. I keep talking. She's snuggled up to me, but usually when I get girls to this point they will unconsciously rub my arm or something. Mari wasn't doing that. There was just something there that wasn't right. I tried kissing her ear a little bit but didn't get much of a reaction. I could feel she was still closed off. I then decided to shift the mood, so I got up to go to the bathroom. My plan was to come back and fold the futon out so that I could fuck her on it, however, when I came back she was standing up and had gathered up all her stuff to go.

I walked her out to the entrance area of my apartment. I asked her what was up with the cold vibes. She says she wants to get to closer to me. So I go for a kiss. She complies. But pulls away quickly. I go in again for a more passionate kiss and she pushes me away. She says we just met and blah, blah, blah. It all sounds like total bullshit to me. I then ask her if she's attracted to me and she says no. And then I'm thinking, "Then why the fuck did you even meet me tonight?!!!" What a fucking time waster. That's 3 hours of my life that I'll never get back. She did mention something about her being hesitant because of my age. It's really fucking annoying that a girl is going to judge me because of my age. I am going to lie to the young girls or avoid telling them my age from now on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I just have to say you're such an inspiration clozer. It's interesting to note that both you and paul janka go indirect and get amazing results. Personally I go indirect and sometimes the girls still know you're hitting on them and get attracted. I've noticed that pick up is all about confidence and momentum. It's finding ways of staying confident that most people struggle with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I just have to say you're such an inspiration clozer. It's interesting to note that both you and paul janka go indirect and get amazing results. Personally I go indirect and sometimes the girls still know you're hitting on them and get attracted. I've noticed that pick up is all about confidence and momentum. It's finding ways of staying confident that most people struggle with.
Indirect is much easier, I admit. It's more comfortable and it's safer. There have been times when I picked up a girl direct and then her boyfriend walked up. Not fun. If you go indirect--like asking for directions--if the boyfriend pops up you weren't doing anything but just "asking for directions".

Yup, confidence is truly important. Confidence builds momentum and momentum builds confidence. Now that spring has come around I've just gotten out in the field again, and I tell you, I felt just like an AFC on my first day going out there after a long period of inactivity. It's like all my mojo got sucked away when I stopped doing pick-up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

April 11,
Winter hit again and it was freezing and gloomy today. I decided not to do pick-up again. However, after work I stopped by the supermarket in a very local area. I saw this really tall Japanese chick. She wasn't hot or anything, but she really stood out cause most girls are short. I just casually walked by and asked her if she was Japanese. She said yes. I told her I thought she was a foreigner too. I chatted with her a little bit and then picked up some more stuff. Before I checked out again I reopened her. She didn't keep the conversation going. She seemed really shy. This chick was somewhere near 5'11 or 180cm. I've actually had a lot of luck with really tall J girls because Japanese guys are really short and won't go for girls taller then themselves. This girl was shy and socially awkward which let me know that she didn't have much experience with men. She said she just moved to town a month ago. I then whipped out my phone and asked her if she had infra-red (the device for sending info between phones). Notice how I didn't ask for her number. She then told me to send her my info (my number). NOW USUALLY I don't do this because it means a girl is not interested in me if she is not willing to give me her number, but today I was taking the day off from pick-up. Also, I didn't want to come off as desperate with this girl so I just let it be and I sent her my info. Haven't heard from her yet and probably never will. The girl was just too shy and I'm betting she had never been picked up by a guy in her life. Said she was a volleyball player.

April 12
I met up with Fumika this evening after work(2011 close #2). We shot the shit for a while. She is so easy to hang out with and talk too. After an hour or so we finally got down to business. She loves the dick so much. Isn't it just fun to be with a chick that loves to have the cock in her? I fed her the cock good and well. To deal with my ED, I've been resting (no sex, no jerking off) every other day. Today was supposed to be my off day. My cock was a little weak today, but still the first nut was solid. Busted a thick load all over her ass. The Lecithin and Zinc seems to be doing its work. Afterwards, she let me take some pictures of her ass. I'm such an ass man and she has a big juicy ass.

Now here's where things get better. After Fumika leaves, Mari the chick that pushed me away when I kissed her (see report from the 10th) calls me out of the blue. I had totally written this girl off. She was totally closed off that night to anything physical. She says she's been thinking about it ever since and she totally regrets her actions. She explains to me that she just broke up with her boyfriend, and she was hurt by him and that's why she was so cold with me. She then says, "Can you please meet me again?" I'm like, sure, I understand your situation. Next time you're not going to be so cold, right? And she says "No way, I totally regret it. I won't do it again..."

I'm looking forward to meeting Mari again. Slim, jet black long hair, 24 years old, ummmm, I'm licking my lips just thinking about it.

Fumika taught me a kind of interesting texting technique which I put to use with my other girls as soon as she left. It's kind of like this: You send a random text about something kind of off the wall and crazy that makes the girls think What The Fuck?? This then peaks her interests and she will text you back. So I sent out this text to 7 girls: "Why are Japanese people so obsessed with flying squirrels?" I got 4 girls texting me back within minutes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I number close her and then high 5 the children.
love it. Win the children over win the mum! yay

And your random texts are a good idea. I try to say something random which can move to dirty talk but still indirect in the first message. If im out drinking something like "i've lost my pants". That isn't the best one I just made that up, I think of better ones when my game is good but you get my grift :wink:

I always remember though u cant have sex through a phone believe me ive tried :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

love it. Win the children over win the mum! yay

And your random texts are a good idea. I try to say something random which can move to dirty talk but still indirect in the first message. If im out drinking something like "i've lost my pants". That isn't the best one I just made that up, I think of better ones when my game is good but you get my grift :wink:

I always remember though u cant have sex through a phone believe me ive tried :oops:
Good point. You want to always have a soft underlying sexual tone. This keeps you out of the friends zone and it keeps the girls away that just "want to be friends". People get bored with "What did you do today?" and "How are you?" We have to spice things up to keep these girls panties wet! Yesterday my text question was "What color are the bottom of your feet?" Just random crazy shit. That one question kept one girl texting me the whole night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Field Work

April 13:
After work I go to the supermarket. I saw a really hot middle aged woman. Very nice ass in some tight jeans. I opened her with, "How do Japanese people cook liver?" She ended up walking over to the meet section with me and we talked for like 20 minutes about cooking. I then took it onto the personal level and then number closed. She's married.

I approached another girl on a bicycle. My open was so bad. Actually my phone was busted (it was true) and I asked if she could send me her phone data so that I could see if my phone was working. Of course she thought I was trying to scam her or something. I just kept talking to her for a long time. Since she thought I was a scammer I said, "Look, my story is really true. We can go to the phone shop right now and you can ask the guy if I was not just in here trying to get my phone fixed. Okay, and to tell you the truth you are kind of cute so I wanted to get your number. That's it" So, basically I played the truth card. She gave me her number. I felt like I turned a definite know into a definite yes. I was far from my home but she was near hers. I felt like I could have done an instant f-cloze if I had kept on chucking and jiving. She was eating it up. I am little disappointed in myself for not having tried.

number closed 3 girls today.

April 14
nc#1 Went jogging near the pier in the afternoon. After my workout I saw a girl walking in bright pink tennis shoes. She was young and hot. I opened her in English. She was intrigued. Very positive body language and she kept the conversation going for a long time. I just used a natural opener, "Hey, what's up. Do you live around here." From there is just flowed. We talked for about 10 minutes. She told me she just got married 2 weeks ago. It's unlikely I'll be able to f-cloze a girl who just got married 2 weeks ago. But I accept the challenge!

nc#2 Two minutes later as I'm putting my bike gear on to go head off to work girl walks past me. I open her asking for directions. When she senses I'm ending the conversation she starts to number close me! Cool. She said she lives in India for half the hear. It was really strange to hear a Japanese girl speak English like an Indian.

nc #3 After work I go to the downtown area. As I am parking my motorcycle hot blond walks past me pushing a stroller. She glances at me and walks on. Oh man she has an amazing ass! I take off my gear and then start to follow her. I catch up to her and open her from the side with natural opener. She says she doesn't speak English. She's Russian! But she can speak a little Japanese. Her Japanese sucks, but she is very talkative and easy to talk to. After I number close her she says, "My husband homes home around 5:30 so I won't be able to hang out with you in the evening", and then she winks at me as if to imply that we can have play time before hubby comes home. I have picked up a lot of Russian girls here. There seems to be a lot of extremely gorgeous mail order Russian and Ukranian brides here. Unfortunately I have never f-clozed one. I am hoping to change that.

nc #4 Approached about 1 minute after nc#3. Japanese girl who lived in New Zealand for about 5 years. Opened her in English. She was willing to talk to me, but body language was cautious. I called her out on it. She said it was because we just met on the street. I try to build rapport. It was hard because she was so cautious. She said she wants to teach me Japanese and gives her number.

nc #5 Gorgeous girl in business suit and skirt. Ass was so tight in that business skirt and she had jet black hair to die for. Was an English major in college. Seemed very enthusiastic about hanging and doing language exchange. Every time I moved a little bit closer to her she would move back a little bit. Subconscious negative body language.

nc #6 Cute little hired gun going to work. Emailed me after the number close.

nc #7 Another hired gun going to work. Nice tits. Face not so nice.

nc #8 ANOTHER hired gun. This girl totally wanted me to approach her. As I was putting on my motorcycle gear to go back home she slowly walks past me and gives me such a look that I just knew she wanted to be approached. She is so tall and sexy wearing black jeans a black leather jacket and black glasses that make her look like the naughty secretary that needs to be spanked. I approach and she almost doesn't seem surprised. Needless to say the number close is a given. She mentions that she likes Italian food and I tell her I can make a pizza from scratch. I then ask her if she's had dinner. I'm thinking I'll bring her back to my place and give her a pizza with EXTRA sausage. She says she's up for it but has to go to work. She's a hired gun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

April 15

Today was a hectic day with work. No time to do pick-up at all. On the way to a party I saw this hot white chick in the supermarket. I approached her. We talked. She had slamming legs and was wearing cut off shorts and fish net stalkings. She tells me she's from Ireland and she also happens to know my boss which I didn't think was very cool. I like to keep my pick-up and professional life totally separate. Number closed.

Had a cherry blossom party with friends and worked on alpha male of the group skills. After the party I was a bit drunk. Went to the supermarket. There was a hot HB9, about 22, with her mom who was an HB7. Mom gave me eyes as she walked by me so I said, "Mother and daughter?" She looked at me stunned (probably because I was speaking Japanese) and then said, "Yes." I then replied, "Beautiful". And she said thank you. Then I heard her and her daughter laughing about it as they walked away. I caught mom staring at me from across the store later on. Then I met up with her again at the register. I didn't want to make a big scene with a full on number close so I just handed her my business card.

I feel frustrated tonight. It's a Friday night. I NEED a woman here. I need to be slamming it doggy style. I've been holding it for 3 fucking days now! I'm getting all these number closes but nothing is happening. Frustration.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Clozer I enjoy reading your post and just wonder if you could go more in depth about the opening and what is being said after the opening to get her interested enough for the number close. How do you know when its time for the number close.