How many girls have you slept with?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

If you are too shy to write the number, use the poll..
None  16%  [ 86 ]
1 - 4  23%  [ 127 ]
1 - 4  23%  [ 127 ]
5 - 9  11%  [ 63 ]
10 - 14  7%  [ 38 ]
15 - 24  7%  [ 39 ]
25 - 49  7%  [ 39 ]
50 - 74  2%  [ 12 ]
75 - 99  1%  [ 6 ]
100 - 200  1%  [ 7 ]
200 +  1%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 552
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Since I am only in the low forties... I can keep my tally sheet in my head. Ive documented a couple awesome lays for PUA ish. It sounds like I need to become a bartender while I earn my degree LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: drakenlordofpain
I am a virgin...jk. hmmm I only started counting this year. but lost my virginity at 13. lets not count from there though. 29 this year. I generally keep 4 girls as primaries and about 10 secondary at a time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

none, i'm almost 23 years old. I had some opportunities but i screwed up and got rejected every single time. it seems like nothing works for me. I did have a couple girlfriends and hooked up several times but now i can't even get a first date even though i read the pua stuff everyday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Incidentally, I lost my virginity when I was 17 and on a trip to Sweden with my Dad. I had the hotel room to myself while he worked (it was a work trip but I got to tag along) so it was a pretty big deal.

I sucked though, I had no idea what I was doing and I know for sure the girl only got with me because she found me attractive and different from what she was used to.

I'd like to think I've improved since then.

Oh and shout out to the guys on here from Sweden, it's a great country

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm 23 and had 3 relationschips (2y, 8m, 3y) and 2 girls to fill up the gaps inbetween!
Sinds I was 17, i never had a month without sex (exept the last 4).

I does't mather how many girls you have!! It mathers how mutch the girls do for you! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

0 :( Mainly due to laziness and logistics, plus I didn't go out at all last year (I'm 18). This year it is gonna happen for sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:22 am 
English Muffin

im on 27

im average looking with no lifestyle

ive slept with about 15 HB10 hookers in amsterdam when i was super chode but i dont count them as lay count

i laid one girl (without paying for it) before joining the community

so the 26 have come from cold approach without any crutches such as great lifestyle and goodlooks

i tend to meet most of them in nightclubs/bars a couple from daytime

about 3/4 of them are were girls just for experience and wasnt that attracted to them

i think i can SNL fat ugly girls every night if i wanted to , so its not about quantity for me

its quality with also quantity , im usually on HB8's a few 9's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

im 23 and lost it at 18 and had 6 until the time i turned 21...brought it up to the high 40's until this last month when i picked up the book the game and tweaked my approaches and game from that...had 6 in the last month because of it, so id say im off to a good start this year :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

1. I discovered the game a year ago, and bought several books on the subject. But I have been lazy the last six months. Logistics is an issue for me. I live with my parents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
1. I discovered the game a year ago, and bought several books on the subject. But I have been lazy the last six months. Logistics is an issue for me. I live with my parents.
Same here, since my game revolves around picking up people at bars, this sucks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I lost my virginity at 17 and got fired for sleeping with a complete 10 bartender at the resteraunt I worked at. I was deeply dissapointed with how things progressed after that :? Anyways I'm in a band which is becoming increasingly popular around the indie scene on this part of the country so I'm not sure if my skills are going up because girls are coming to me. But since I had sex for the first time in 2 years last year my numbers have gone up from 1 to 7 this past year so I'm feeling good about things.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:31 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Around 20 so far. 6 or 7 of the girls out of the 20 was before i learned about the pickup.

-G

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm lazy and a drunk. I'll also say things I know are incendiary just to get a reaction. I'll also typically go through periods where I'm only fucking one girl for a month or two at a time. Sometimes I'll have the odd dry spell as well. I didn't start having sex till I was 19 as well. If I had to guess the number would be in and around 70. I used to keep track, but I stopped caring, seemed petty. Rather than feel "oh wow, I've slept with so many people I'm super cool" I'm more thinking "I really don't want this chick to know I've dicked around as much as I have."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm old and have made more approaches on girls than pretty much all of my friends.

Most of them have banged about 50 girls or so. I'm on 3 and would honestly be surprised if I got laid again!! lol

One of my friends has banged well over 400. Gorgeous girls, too!! (but he is a 6ft 4 handsome SOB)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Around 20 so far. 6 or 7 of the girls out of the 20 was before i learned about the pickup.

-G
Correction i was up to 4 girls total before i learned about pickup. Now i'm up to 20 girls total, after learning about pickup 3 years ago.

-G