army classroom lay report

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: dabombus2000
AOL: reddroxxx69
hello everyone this is reddro and i am here to tell you about my classroom lay report that i had done about 2 weeks ago. now bare with me cuz i m also in the army so it makes it kinda hard to sarge. it all started with me going to a class. when i had entered the classroom itself i realize 2 hb's talking amomgst themselves in the back. it was at this time that i began working on what i like to call the "The Class" routine. what you do is sit an average distance away as i did. and just observe for maybe the first day of class. look for amogs or class clowns that may have a chance with the female. then during the second day i sat next to her. during this extremely boring ass lecture i realize she was giving me some ioi's. so i started some kino tests with her while in the class. i would rub her leg with mine and if she rubbed back it was a sign and if she didn't then i would neg her. saying something like " when did you shave your legs," she'd then say somethin like "today," then i would say " so how are they still prickly," chuckling while i say it. then she would kinda push me and start touching me more. finally i was able to number close by writing the most dummest stuff in my notebook. like when she'd look i would write something like "i like notes do you?" and she replied yes. and from there she began just sending me mad ioi's. so during the 3rd day, she had written something in here notebook to me. so i read it and i still can't believe what it said. here is what she wrote " After this class is over i m going to fuck your brains out." i was shocked to have such a reaction from just negs and barely using routines. from there she is also the one that insisted that we have some "extra" fun and to my suprise as well the hb that was in the class as well ended up with me and the hb in my room all night. thank you thank you. nah just playin but i appreciate the help that i have gottin from some of the peeps and that there will b more lay reports to come.

Reddro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Nice bro, sounds like you found yourself a girl that enjoys her sex as much as men do. Which is fucking fantastic. Couple questions.

Did she know you were army?
Do you or where you wearing your BDUs to class?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: dabombus2000
AOL: reddroxxx69
Quote:
Nice bro, sounds like you found yourself a girl that enjoys her sex as much as men do. Which is fucking fantastic. Couple questions.

Did she know you were army?
Do you or where you wearing your BDUs to class?
yes we both were in the army and yes we both were. i m sorry to mention in the report i m in iraq right now so my sarging is a lil limited. but i am still testing out my routine in other classes as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

you need to be concentrating on military duties when in class, private! :lol: HAHAHA, just playing man, im in the air force and those classes get fucking boring, but good story man, lot of good stuff in there. Stay safe in iraq.