Last Night's Threesome

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Lay Reports

Post subject: Last Night's Threesome
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:52 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Okay, so last night a buddy of mine had a birthday party at his house at the beach. As soon as I get there, I spot two fucking gorgeous chicks in the corner by themselves. If any of you don't know by now, I hate the three second rule...it is useless to me because I'd rather plan out an approach appropriately than rush in unprepared. The three second rule is a tool to get over approach anxiety, another crutch just like canned lines that I believe should be ditched as soon as you become better at interacting with women. So of course I leave them alone and grab a drink or two and have some good fun with my boys for a while. About an hour later I came back upstairs where they were playing beer pong, my friend and I signed up to play next. The girls ended up beating two kids so we stepped up and played them.

(While playing)
HB9: Hey! You like the eagles too? Thats an awesome Jersey! I love Reggie White!

HB8: Eagles Suck. Giants all the way!

ME: Tell your retarded friend to shut the hell up before I kick her ass back to New York.

HB8: Thats not nice!

ME: Who said I was nice?

HB8: You should be!

ME: Says who?

HB8: Says me!

ME: And you are?

HB8: I'm Heather and this is my friend Sarah.

ME: Well thats just wonderful, now shoot the ball. You girls are on the clock, and your time is running out.

Heather: Don't rush me! I have to concentrate. (she misses)

ME: On missing?

Sarah: Your an asshole!

ME: Stunning observation Barbie. Did you put your panties and bra on all by yourself this morning too?

Sarah and Heather: giggles giggles giggles

We chatted back and forth for a little while and they wound up beating our asses actually.

ME: Well, it was a pleasure girls. But you have officially bored the hell out of me, have fun.

I went downstairs to visit the birthday boy who just happened to be getting into some trouble, so of course I had to indulge. I hung with him for about 20 minutes and went back upstairs to the dance/beer games area of the party. As I was walking near the set of girls I heard Sarah yelling at some kid across the table and it sounded like she was pretty pissed off/ offended. Heather was right next to her and they looked rather scary when mad. I walked up behind them and put my hand on the small of both of their backs and asked what was wrong.

ME: Whats wrong?

Sarah: This kid in the green sweatshirt is being a fucking asshole! He's calling us dirty cunts and telling us to suck his dick.

ME: If he says anything again let me know, I'll handle him.

Now, I knew this asshole was going to say something so I stayed close and just waited. This dumbass was giving me a huge opportunity to display higher value to these two lovely ladies. Within about a minute he said it again, after they both missed two shots in a row he called them stupid cunts again. I honestly don't know what this douchebag was thinking, but...whatever. I walked strait up to him, got in his face and said:

ME: YOU GOT A PROBLEM THAT YOU NEED TO EXPRESS MOTHERFUCKER?
DumbDrunk: No, what the hell you talking about.
ME: IF YOU SAY ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING WORD TO MY GIRLS AGAIN ILL BREAK YOUR FUCKING NOSE!
DumbDrunk: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE LITTLE MAN. (He was fat)

I'm not usually the type to fight anymore, I've been through countless fights and am really quite sick of them. But I figured this kid was asking for it. This was a deviation from my plan because I was well dressed and just really not in the mood to cause that big of a scene but I decided to do it anyway. After he told me to get the fuck out of his face I grabbed his shirt collar with two hands and pushed him out the sliding glass door he was next to and outside, both fists pushing into his throat. A large group followed us outside, I warned him one final time to back down and when he told me to fuck off I just laid a right handed haymaker right into his face. He didn't drop, which I figured since he was about 50-70lbs more than me. He responded with two punches to my stomach and one to my face which I just barely ducked. Blah blah blah, the fight lasted about 3 minutes, I wound up getting behind him, throwing him to the ground and getting a rear naked chokehold on him (for those of you who know who that is). Anyway, after it was broken up and I went back in the house. Both of the girls approached me.

Sarah: OMG! You just got in a fight for us and we don't even know your name.

ME: I'll tell you it if you help me get cleaned up.

Heather: Come with us you bloody dirty boy.

ME: With pleasure.

We went downstairs again into what I'm guessing was the master bathroom. I had a bloody nose, his blood on my shirt, undershirt and pants, not to mention dirt and grass stains on my clothes and skin. As soon as I walked in, one of them locked the door, which I took as the last IOI that I really needed. I took my shirt off, leaving my tanktop on and sat on the sink holding my nose while they one was cleaning my shirt and the other washed the shit off of me. They began to ask me tons of questions: what my name was, where im from, why i fought the kid, who i know here, where i go to school, how old i am, etc.

Heather: You know, I thought you were an asshole but your actually a really nice guy. You were being so cold to us earlier, now you just opened up and fought someone for us.

ME: Don't flatter yourself, it wasn't for you. I don't like that kid. You just gave me a reason.

Sarah: Really?

ME: No. I don't even know who he is, you girls will believe anything wont you?

Both: Kinda.

ME: And your great friends aren't you?

Both: Yeah, how'd you know?

ME: One...you answer questions with the same answer at the same time. Two, your comfortable enough to do this.

Heather: It is kind of weird, we just met you and we're almost giving you a sponge bath.

Sarah: Yeah, this is a first. Take your other shirt off so I can try to clean it.

ME: Cool, I'm gonna rinse off real quick. Unless either of you wanna scrub my ass.

Heather: EW!

While they were fucking around doing a bad job cleaning my clothes I dropped my pants and jumped into the shower. I heard giggling over the sound of the water and some girly chatter. I finished quick and grabbed a towel and got dressed. I knew I was getting close to being able to make a move on both of them because both were touchy feely and very comfortable with the fact that I was just ass naked in front of them. But I knew that if I was to get something out of this, it wasn't going to be in the bathroom of a loud party. I could tell they were girls that would have a three-way but not trashy enough to do it in a bathroom.

ME: Thanks Ladies, I know that I got you all hot and bothered but I need a drink if I have to hang out with you two any longer.

Sarah: So charming. Lets go.

We went upstairs together but I quickly rejoined my friends that happened to be dancing around like morons. After about 15 minutes Sarah approached me and began to dance with me. Within seconds we were kissing, I felt a hand gripping my ass and stopped the kiss short and opened my eyes to see that it wasn't Sarah with her hand on my ass, it was Heather.

ME: Just because you saw my ass getting in the shower doesn't mean you have the right to sexually abuse me.

Heather: Shut up, you know you like it.

Sarah began to kiss my neck and I officially knew it was on, but still had to figure out where I could get something going on at.

ME: Ladies, stop molesting me in front of all these people. It's okay only if everyone doesn't see, I don't want my friends thinking I'm a slut.

Sarah: Lets go to the beach.

ME: I'm just along for the ride, you girls lead the way.

We walked to the beach (Luckily it was warm out), with both girls under my arms they were rubbing me down left and right. I stopped at my car and grabbed my beach blanket and a sack of chronic. I rolled up a blunt in the car real quick then we proceded to the beach. I set up the blanket, sparked the blunt, we sat there and kissed for a while. Then fucked like rockstars. Since I had been drinking all night and sniffed two painkillers I almost outlasted them. They enjoyed it so much that they said they want to do it again tomorrow night. End of story.

I'll probably do a more detailed analysis of the steps I took and methods I used to nail this one.

I have a question for anyone reading it.

I kinda like Sarah (HB9) and am interested in her. Shes funny, smart, and fucking gooooooooood looking. I've had several threesomes in the past, but they were one night stands and with girlfriends and their friends. So I think I'm going to persue a relationship with Sarah, but I'm very cautious and think that it might be hard to claim one of them while disregarding the other one without offending her. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Methuselah on Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: KrylonBlueHeart
Thats a tough one. Pick one without the other one getting upset. But then again maybe you can have both, I mean you already have. Either way it's going to be really hard to do. You may even break up a friendship in doing so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

thats a cool story man, wish i hadda been there (to AMOG u LOL)

dm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: dabombus2000
AOL: reddroxxx69
i did like the story and to say the least in many of my occasions where there were more than 1 female and had to choose 1 from the other. i had to go with the gut feeling on it. but there are certain things you have to look at. 1 is she lookin for relationship or are the 2 of them just looking for a booty call which is still pretty badass if i must say. 2 is that they were both willing to fuck you at least twice so if you did choose one over the other then i think that heather wouldn't be too pissed and if you did still get with sarah you could still be prone to three somes more frequently if you wanted to. that is my input to this.

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: jepisto16
damn. man hands down to you. wow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:43 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

It's good you see you're willing to get your hands dirty when necessary man, props.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Mann your pretty damn good dude after reading alot of your posts of just laughing at the AFC's for thinking in the AFC mindset i used to think you were a bit of an asshole but you knew what you were doing but now i realize you were just being honest

but after reading this post now i know you can seperate your self from half the people in this place

RESPECT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Divinity79
As far as your PUA-ing goes Meth, no doubt. its awsome.

Im really not into fighting though, in my teenage years i done alot of competition fighting (JKD) and stopped training about 5 years ago. So i can still handle myself. I wish i could say i would have walked away but i dunno if i would have to be honest. Im just not into the WOOP his ass type of thing. but then again, it worked eh??

A similar thing happened to me once (not a 3some) just a HB9. but i didnt beat the shit out the guy, we were in a bar and i grabbed his adams apple between my thumb and forefinger fast as shit and took him to the floor. It was all very calm and I knew the stewards so the dude got thrown out. LOL. which was funny. I didnt lay-close that night but i did pump the HB9 the next week. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:05 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Jeet Kune Do, Nice. Mixed Martial Arts here, my own street style I got from a couple forms. How long did you study for, and is that all you studied?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Started off really early with Karate, (i was about 6 or 7) , but soon realised that the shitty fixed positions and Kata were not for me. (Sorry to any Karate dudes) So, when i was about 11 i started Tae-Kwon-Do (ITF) and loved it cause it was very flashy and into high kicks and bored breaking, but again, it concentrated on patterns and fixed movements for your "Gradings".

Then i met my JKD instructor who tought me in a class from ages of about 16 - 19 then the class disbanded and he taught me personally till i was 21.

I aint trained since. but i recon i could still woop dat ass!! lol. But the good thing as you know bro.

It disciplines the mind as well as your bod. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:56 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Nice.

I started with Karate as well. Jumped to Aikido when I was 10. Then Kickboxing when I was 14. Now I study Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Good stuff though. I was thinking of JKD sometime soon but not until I'm through with what I'm doing now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I really wish we had stuff like that here. We dont really have muay thai here or Aikedo for that matter :-(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: russdude101
dude awesome story how long u been in the pickup game anyway ??

and howd you get so good ever taken a workshop or something?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Okay, so last night a buddy of mine had a birthday party at his house at the beach. As soon as I get there, I spot two fucking gorgeous chicks in the corner by themselves. If any of you don't know by now, I hate the three second rule...it is useless to me because I'd rather plan out an approach appropriately than rush in unprepared. The three second rule is a tool to get over approach anxiety, another crutch just like canned lines that I believe should be ditched as soon as you become better at interacting with women.
Hey, I don't have anything against the three second rule. I suspect you may misunderstand the definition. It implies that upon catching their eye, or other like contact, do not hesitate to start a conversation. I believe you already have that integrated unconciously nonetheless.

The point is not to approach a woman within three seconds of spotting her, but to approach three seconds into a connection.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
dude awesome story how long u been in the pickup game anyway ??

and howd you get so good ever taken a workshop or something?
About 6 years of trial and error. I "fell in love" with my first girlfriend, got dumped, cried like a bitch, and got my act together. 6 years later, here I am. No workshops, no seminars, just practice
Quote:
Hey, I don't have anything against the three second rule. I suspect you may misunderstand the definition. It implies that upon catching their eye, or other like contact, do not hesitate to start a conversation. I believe you already have that integrated unconciously nonetheless.
No, I understand it quite well, I just choose not to follow it. I'll make eye contact, and approach when I feel like it. It doesn't matter either way just as long as you approach.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]