I don't know what happened..:)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My spring tour just started with an B7.. Very cute but a bit chubby and maybe 2-3 years older then me.. Great face..

I was at my cousins birthday party. I went there on my own just knowing my cousin and she turned out to be a great wingwoman.. She introduced me to everybody including a group of girls of wich the B7 was by far the prettiest (some of them where hideous).

When i shook their hands I replied with my own name ofc but when I shook hers I instead repeated her name as if i wanted to remember it especially (actually I dont remember it anyway lol) so she would feel special. A very subtle trick that I think works quite well and there's absolutely nothing to lose..

My cousing leaves me to greet other ppl and I could tell those witches were getting nervous from me being there cause I was way over their league if i may say so myself so i decide to ignore them and focus on the B7 only..
Keeping eye contact all the time with a look that basically said "I want to fuck you right here".. I didn't run anything on her except lame smalltalk but the fact that I was staring at her like that and that her friends where just standing there looking at us made it hot in some way.

I go to get another beer and mingle with some other ppl for a while and this is where everything should have gone wrong.. I got drunk.. Really drunk.. I had just had 2 sandwiches that whole day so the usual amount of beer that would have made me tipsy made me totally smashed I had also had one drag of a spliff earlier that day.

Everyone eventually go out to a club and my friend (who i meet there) later told me I was not only smashed but also sentimental and fucked up in general but he remarks on how the B7 is staring at me and that part I actually remember..

Sad thing is I don't actually remember getting the kiss close but it must have been pretty crude and the next thing I remember is laying on my bed with my surprisingly erect penis in her mouth. ;)

Turns out i'm out of condoms and I remember her asking me if I had gotten tested recently and I straight up lie and say yes but I didn't actually insert it since she was peculiar about it.

Now I haven't had tons of sex and its mostly been of the girlfriend/romantic type but this time im totally smashed and my cock is working so after I give her what I'm pretty sure was a real orgasm oraly I sit ontop of her chest and kinda switch between fucking her chest and mouth..
Now this would have made me feel uncomfortable in most cases but I can tell this girl likes it and I totally feel like Christian Bale in american psycho you know the sex scene where he flexes his muscles and shit (not the violent part after that mind you) .. :)

It was probably the most fun i've had in bed ever, since I am a bit of a kinky bastard but I've always been too shy to show it..

After sex I tell her I'm kinda seeing a girl. A slick and premeditated move to make her feel a bit guilty for raping me while I was so smashed so she would go home (I cant sleep with strangers in my bed).
This I later felt kinda bad about.. I realize it wasn't a very cool thing to do but it worked like a charm.

The best one night stand I've ever had and also a way for me to get over a growing case of one-itis. I think we both got what we needed and we both had fun..:P

Now there's not alot to learn from all this since I hardly ran any game at all.
I guess the lesson is (if there is one) that sometimes you just don't have to..:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

But there was some goodies there anyway.
The handshake where you say your own name except to your target, I like that.
And the "I'm kind of seeing someone else" to get her out of there, that's a good one too, if you want her out of there.

And congrats by the way...

Post subject: =)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

haha talk about small pond big fish or is it the other way around?!

B