From engaged to under me in 20 minutes

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This was my first f-close after getting into the game. Prior to this I hadn't been laid in 3 years. This is after two weeks of phone coaching from a guy named Mark. He is a great mentor-really knows his stuff.

Alright, so I had just gotten my first tatoo that I got 9 years ago in the Marines re-done. For those of you who are curious it is my own design which looks like the eagle globe and anchor-aka the symbol for the US Marines. My version has a gargoyle for the eagle, which is perched atop a skull with a smirk, and for the anchor I substituted a pair of grim reaper sickles with a sort of hell chain in place of the rope.
At the time, I was just practicing an opener which is really a text game routine that I have modified. I was talking to some 17-20 year old kids who were loitering around outside. The other tatoo artist pulls up with his fiance. She was/is georgeous. 5'5" tall, auburn hair which went a few inches past her shoulders, black tank top, large emerald green eyes, sexy low rider jeans, with chocolate boots, designer sunglasses, and a starbucks caramel latte. She was probably a high range 8. Lets call her Tara (this is a nickname she use to have as a kid and her real name is something else). Tara looked extremely bored and one of the kids stopped her on her way into the shop to give her a hug and say whats up. I siezed the opportunity to open her angling my body away from her and I talked to her over my shoulder. (credit mystery method).
Me: I got one for you (credit Mark PUA training phone coach)
Tara: *looking bored and completely apathetic said nothing only stopped walking and looked at me*
Me: Whats blue and smells kind of like red paint?
Tara: *shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head ever so slightly, while saying nothing and looking quite bored*
Me: Blue paint! ha ha *smiling*
Tara: Slight nod (as if to say I'm too cool to laugh at that or talk to you)
Me: Do you know whats pink and fluffy?
Tara: *sipping latte and looking just as uninterested* "No idea"
Me: Pink fluff of course!
Tara: Ahh *again looking bored and coming across as cold*
Me: and do you know whats blue and fluffy?
Tara: *Shoulder shrug*..."Blue fluff?"
Me: No way! Pink fluff that holds its breath too long.
Tara: Awesome. *in a very unenthusiastic voice* with that she apparently blew me off and walked into the shop. I thought "ahh she is cold! WTF? I have never gotten so little in response! Fuck it. Im going to talk to these dorks instead-at least they are making an effort." In a few minutes the kids either bailed out or some went inside but I stayed outside. (in retrospect this looks an aweful lot like she put up a hoop or a shit test and I passed it by not following her inside) The door opened behind me and there was Tara, this time smiling ever so slightly. I glanced behind me and then looked back at phone as I was texting a buddy. (important later in the story) Tara walked right around beside me and lit up a cigarette. I wanted her to talk to me and make an effort so I rubbed my right shoulder and lifted the sleeve to reveal the bandage I had on. She took the bait.
Tara: What did you get?
Me: I had my first tatoo re-done from when I was in the Marines. (told her the short story.
Tara: You were in the Marines?
Me: Thats right (smiling)
Obviously there was some brief chit chat here. But not all that much.
Tara: Hey...do, do you want to have a drink with me?
Me: I haven't had a drink in quite a while. (true alcohol doesn't interest me much like it use to)
We walked across the parking lot to a new bar. She ordered a whiskey sour and I remarked that I use to be partial to those when I was stationed in Okinawa. We chit chatted away a bit.
Tara: Whats your star sign?
Me: Guess. (I don't believe in this crap but I know a lot of women do and Mystery has taught me better. I never say I don't believe in that, ask them to guess. Credit Mystery)
Tara: Aries like me.
Me: Oh my god. *acting astonished*
Tara: What? Is that it?
Me: No, it isnt thanks for playing *smirking*
She laughed and punched me in the arm. Our drinks appeared in front of us. (she bought both of them.) Tara lifted her cup towards me and asked what should we drink to? I told her a great toast I read while pissing on a backwall outside an irish pub. I knew this would go over big as its an awesome toast and she is part irish and there is no irish person who isn't proud of their heritage. Raising our cups.
Me: Heres to a long life,
...and a merry one,
A quick death,
...and an easy one,
A pretty girl,
...and an honest one,
A cold drink,
...and another one *cups clink* then we drink. (when I said "A pretty girl, I started to look deeply into her eyes and slowing down, speaking in a deep, smooth, bedroom voice, creating tension-credit Gambler and Mark from PUA training) Women have told me my voice is celestial to listen to. Using this technique helps it even more!
As soon as I drank, I immediantly just dropped my head and kissed the crook of her arm above her elbow. I don't know why and considering we only had a little kino before hand this was ballsy. But it paid off! It was like she gasped and couldn't do anything. She was sucked in as I playfully and knowingly smiled turning away from her slightly to put my drink down. She just sat there-pulse racing. I could almost hear her heart pounding, I saw the arteries in her neck flair and contract like the nostrils of a stallion in full stride. She just kept staring at me astonished. Those beautiful emerald green eyes started to glaze over and I knew I had vaporized her bitch shield and melted her heart. I have heard it said that to be cool you have to dance right up to the line of being a dork without ever crossing it. Anyway, her next move was to remember that her lower jaw had hit the floor and to therefore put in back next to her upper jaw. Tara put her drink down on the bar and got off her stool. She took my left hand with both of hers as I turned slightly to meet her gaze when she spoke.
Tara: Come with me.
Me: *saying nothing only getting up and letting her lead me by the hand around the corner of the bar into the bathroom.*
Once we were both inside (it was a tiny room just a sink, toilet, and mirror.) she closed the door and made a show of locking it with one finger. Then she looked up at me with an impish smile creeping across her lips and lifted her head towards mine as I bent to kiss her. Her lips were/are tender, soft, passionate, and lustful. And she could kiss! Tara kisses the way a woman should. After a few amazing moments I broke contact and spoke.
Me: Ok ok (stroking her hair gently her arms still wrapped around me.) Lets get out of here before someone gets suspicious.
Tara: Good idea. Want to play some pool? *kiss*
Me: Sure
We played a few games and we were both impressed with eachother's skill. Both of us use to take peoples money at pool so we chit chatted about that as well laughing and playfully talking shit to eachother and cheering the other when we made a shot (happened a lot). [For those of you interested in the games: 1st game she broke and sunk 5 before missing one, and I sunk 6 and left the ball in a tough spot for her. I only barely one the first game. The second game I broke sunk 6 and she ran the table. The third game she broke and sunk 4 and I ran the table.] She said her fiance was coming over and to move my drink to another table than hers and play it cool in front of him. (this gave us some shared conspiracy and allowed us to role play) Her fiance showed up all 5'6" and looking like an orange haired oompa loompa. She gave him a hug and kiss and talked about how she had found a pool player who was finally able to give her a challenge. This worked to disarm him as I just focused on the game and made chalk marks with my fingers and looked zoned into the game silently talking to myself.
Tara: I want you to meet my fiance, Oompa Loompa
At this I broke my stare and shook his hand. (I have a powerful handshake because I use high-end grippers-not those cheap ones at the sporting goods store and compete in hand strength events) Using a handshake like mine makes you instantly establish a pecking order with guys and if you compliment them on their handshake it is a great disarming technique-esp. when they know your hand felt like it could have crushed theirs with minimal effort-not that I ever give full force; that would break someones hand! My hand is able to close a 280lb gripper (about what a police pit bull can bite down on a glove with a sensor inside) compared to the typical "strong guy" who works with his hands his whole life and/or lifts weights etc. is usually only able to close 100-110lbs-maybe. I mention this as it is my personal technique to asserting myself in a man's world. Ok, enough about my hands.
Me: Hi, I'm joker
Oompa loompa: I'm Oompa loompa
Me: You a pool player? (chalking my tip precisely)
Oompa Loompa: Not like you are apparently.
Me (thinking): How right you are little man
Me: Right on. Care to watch then?
Oompa Loompa: Umm actually I have to get back to work. Bye babe. *kissing her*
She waited till Willy Wonka's helper walked away and flashed me a quick full moon. Her twin ivory globes are still some of the best looking I have ever seen.
We make out with her in my lap and then we ditched out of there and she went to my place which was just down the road about 2 miles. At my house I carried her down to my room and laid her on my bed. She quickly shed her clothes and even ripped her shirt. (hot!) I still have it somewhere as a token of her. I asked her to turn off her phone which she did after she was naked and in my sheets. I turned off mine and remarked to myself that the text I had sent to my buddy was at 7:01pm and the time on my cell was 7:21! I put my phone down let her take my clothes off hurriedly, and was thrusting away till about 1am when we both collapsed and slept till 10am. She broke up with her fiance and she told me she had been dating him off and on since they were in 5th grade. She told me she had only once cheated on him but that was back in high school and she was 24, actually she just turned 25 recently. So, when a woman is with a guy (I draw the line at married and usually at engaged but hey, she took the initiative.) don't write her off as she doesn't like you. If she comes off as cold and bored it is likely just a bitch shield. The thing is no matter how good I've gotten since, I can still not tell when a woman is a genuine bitch and when she is just putting on a bitch shield. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I was hoping for some critiques. Actually, I could use some more substantial material, routines, and patterns. I mostly just talked and once she walked out of the tatoo shop she was all but hooked. It took some convincing but it was a 20 minute hook up. What do you all think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Im bloody gobsmacked thats what I think. Great effort mate-Im buying some grippers. Interesting that being the emotional creatures they are, a woman will likely be attracted to you irrespective of her marriage status, its more about what she is prepared to do as a result of those emotions. Great story, and try as I might I cant think of a single way of critiqing it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Im bloody gobsmacked thats what I think. Great effort mate-Im buying some grippers. Interesting that being the emotional creatures they are, a woman will likely be attracted to you irrespective of her marriage status, its more about what she is prepared to do as a result of those emotions. Great story, and try as I might I cant think of a single way of critiqing it.
Thank you Max. I daresay that is one of the best compliments I have recieved in a long time. Since then, I have gotten so much better at the game.
As for the grippers I recommend www.ironmind.com and get their Captians of Crush grippers. They are $19.95 a piece plus shipping. Or in England if you want to get an adjustable gripper get one from my friend. He is probably england's strongest grip master/ and probably top 3 best arm wrestler ever to come out of Europe. His name is David Horne and if you join his forum for free he is really great and will give you advice on how to improve your hand strength in multiple ways-one of the finest human beings I have ever known he has taught me to be strong in all areas of my life. His website is www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/ His Adjustable gripper costs more but has made my hands really go to the next level! Whenever I shake a man's hands I can put him under me in the pecking order. It is a great way to put an AMOG in check, Fast! Even if he wanted to fight you-if you shake his hand he will back down! Then, his fear will transfer to his friends who will also cower and probably buy you drinks/kiss your ass. Women will notice your defined wrists as they visible when talking, this gets them to tremble as they imagine your hands all over them! My handshake has also landed me a job as a head bouncer with almost no experience in this brand new music hall. There were former police officers and security guys and the manager remarked how he liked that I looked him right in the eye and shook his hand like a man. Anyway thats just a little about hand strength which I am passionate about as it is my hobby.

-Joker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:08 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Hey man! Great gaming gear you put out there! The reason why she liked your kiss after you drank is because that shows that you go after what you want and your confident, which is better even more than any DHV spikes you throw at her. Great work I'll be honest wow.. 20 minutes is fucking great timing. Usually that time takes you to a kiss close.. but you got a fuck close and she was engaged! I thought you would be just fucking her in the bathroom but it was still a wise choice to go to a room! :) Anyway.. good luck in field and keep going man! This must felt really good when you didn't get laid in 3 years! Lol.. peace out!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Thank you Max. I daresay that is one of the best compliments I have recieved in a long time. Since then, I have gotten so much better at the game.
As for the grippers I recommend and get their Captians of Crush grippers. They are $19.95 a piece plus shipping. Or in England if you want to get an adjustable gripper get one from my friend. He is probably england's strongest grip master/ and probably top 3 best arm wrestler ever to come out of Europe. His name is David Horne and if you join his forum for free he is really great and will give you advice on how to improve your hand strength in multiple ways-one of the finest human beings I have ever known he has taught me to be strong in all areas of my life. His website is His Adjustable gripper costs more but has made my hands really go to the next level! Whenever I shake a man's hands I can put him under me in the pecking order. It is a great way to put an AMOG in check, Fast! Even if he wanted to fight you-if you shake his hand he will back down! Then, his fear will transfer to his friends who will also cower and probably buy you drinks/kiss your ass. Women will notice your defined wrists as they visible when talking, this gets them to tremble as they imagine your hands all over them! My handshake has also landed me a job as a head bouncer with almost no experience in this brand new music hall. There were former police officers and security guys and the manager remarked how he liked that I looked him right in the eye and shook his hand like a man. Anyway thats just a little about hand strength which I am passionate about as it is my hobby.

-Joker
Its more than a little about your hand strength. Enough already, good lord LOL