Dirty weekend, part two - threesome

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Received some pm's regarding my last field report so here goes the follow-up 'lay report' very briefly.

Part Two:
I find out the cute Asian chick I had the dirty weekend with likes blondes, and the blonde I picked up as well likes Asians and is actually bisexual. What do I do? I try out the same dirty weekend routine with the blonde with some minor modifications. I tell her that I met an Asian girl I think she would like and the Asian the same about the blonde, I show them selfies. We go to the beach because I love bikinis (as it didn't rain this time!). They know exactly what they're in for from the very beginning as we plan it separately making them --technically speaking-- my willing wing girls for a threesome. We hit it off mucking about play fighting on the beach, swimming, sun-baking etc. I deliberately choose a beach where there are rocky areas where we can make out with little disruption, although I do like the thought of going all out in public someday. I time it so we stay for only a few hours enough to raise our comfort levels before I let the Asian chick take over with, "let's go get some drinks!" The blonde agrees without hesitation and we relocate. We go to my country house stopping only to get some things along the way and to do it all over AGAIN!! :lol:

This routine worked like a charm, the beach is a great place to build comfort and sexual rapport with reasonable isolation before relocating for rapid escalation (I would recommend any location of value or "adventure", even if it rains!!) :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:42 am 
Dedicated Member

Lol nice the beach has a lot of good anchors to bring out the sexual vibe and build comfort. Good job.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the props :o