When to draw the line with fuck buddy

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So I'm recently single, a month to be exact. i've been quietly on this fourm reading whilst i was in a 5 year relationship i have studied and took note on a lot of things, so i don't get rusty if anything ever happened. Some say the best way is to fuck a few people which i agree and sometimes disagree with i tried it last week. So i am in university and decided to open two girls that i always see in the library. We have always shown ioi's but since i am faithful in a relationship i never acted upon it until now. I started speaking to one of them and asked if she wanted to hang out at mine which she agreed with and then i met the other in a pub i usually go to. I am sleeping with them both now and have been doing quite often. So my question is when should i cut it off before they want something more or we jusy casually fall into some kind of trap? All i want to do at the moment is fuck and better myself.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:54 am 
English Muffin

You vibrate your vocal chords and communicate to them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I said from the beginning that i didn't want anything serious, but after a while women develop feelings and i want to get out before any drama.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:47 am 
English Muffin

Fair enough

Whenever I talk to women, let's say tinder I will drop in a hint that I am leaving the country with in 6 months so she has to promise not to fall in love with me.

Also, I put on my profile that I'm not looking for anything serious. So that will polarise the girls I don't want to waste my time with and hurt emotionally

You will lose more girls doing this, but most of the girls you do meet will be down to fuck.

Too many guys think all girls look for relationships and then they do the whole wait to the 5th date to fuck because the girl thinks he is interested more than just sex

I was gonna make a post about "preseting the frame" at some point and go more into detail with It.

If the girl develops more feelings, then that's kind of her issue because you were honest from the 1st minute. But you shouldn't be banging the girls 7 days a week because feelings will develop. If you limit the sex, she will know not to invest such emotions

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thats a good idea, but in this situation they know i'm in uni for the next three years. If i'm honest i haven't really tried the whole tinder game yet. I find it a lot more difficult to hold a conversation over the phone then in person. Yeah luckily these didn't wait till the whole 5th date bullshit, i hope they are after the same thing just some fun. We shall see but i guess i just have to watch out for the signs before it gets to serious! Do you think once a week is ok or should it be every other week? I wonder haha.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If ur seeing a girl more than a couple of times a week consider her ur g/f. So limit it. She'll hopefully know from your demeanor that you're not a serious BF type.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:09 am 
English Muffin

Doesn't matter if it's tinder or real life, when you're on the date or during the texts just tell them you're not looking for anything serious.

Lots of girls are also looking for the same thing.

Once, twice a week should do the trick unless you can sense she is in control of her emotions. Chasing new girls should go without saying

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for the reply guys, I think I know what to do now. I just didn't want anyones feelings to get hurt. Now to work on my online game so i can pick up new people from the comfort of my room. Such a wonderful time we live in :P.