Uh oh....

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Post subject: Uh oh....
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Posted in wrong section before.

Trying to keep it brief as possible.

Got girls number on Tinder. Couldn't meet that night. Drove to her vacation house next morning. She warned me that she sucks at kissing and is a virgin. 20F, did not believe. Only had 6 instagram photos and 1 profile photo on tinder.

Picked her up in my car and drove down the street, pulled into a lot and fucked her in the backseat. She gave incredible BJ and her pussy was def. Virgin material. My backseat is ruined. Drove her back, dumped her off and left. She was hesitant but I persisted to intiating actual PIV.

I told her I was travelling to Italy so peace. Here comes the weird part.

-I use a fake name and profile for tinder and age
-She randomly texts me the next day and asks, when is your birthday...

I have not responded. I can take this as one or possibly 3 things...
-I shattered her heart and she ran to mom and was not really 20, and is trying to claim rape
-The enormous load I busted in the condom somewhat found its way inside (though unlikely)
-She has a BF or something because I got a call from a random number 10 minutes after I opened her text but didn't respond. Called the number back on Freetone app with a fake number and some dude picked up the phone. Could be dad or BF.

Her interest is obviously not genuine. WTF is going on??

Post subject: Re: Uh oh....
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: shadowdtat
oooh damn dude, I've had this happen to me awhile ago, and had a lot of time to think about things since then. what I would've done in your place was:
1. should've thought twice about FC her, unless she was just too much to let go.
2. should've called her the very next day and made her feel like she's not just a one night stand, she feels extremely dirty right now and you need to qualify her. If you qualify her, the rape scare wont be there and you'll have the opportunity to be honest and tell her "i'm sorry, you're amazing but this wont work because we're just too different" or something along that line.

I made the mistake of taking a 23yr old's virginity and didn't call her afterwards, that was a nightmare and I ended up with a stalker for a few months.

as for the calls and the fake name...that I've never dealt with. I'm always honest about who I am, I never sneak around because what if you meet "the one"? you wont be able to keep her because of the lies.
and that's what it sounds like to me. she's calling you out on everything.
your best bet is to come clean. call her or message her and clear the air. If a guy answers, who gives a f**k? you've already had sex with her, what's he gonna do? and if it's her dad, then man up and be respectful to him. he's on her side in all of this, so you just gotta bear with him.

and keep a close ear out for lies and deceit in the convos with her and whoever else on that call...she could pull the 'i'm pregnant' scam because you took her virginity...you'll always be remembered for the guy that deflowered her in her life, she'll never forget you. And it's up to you to make sure you don't ruin her, or turn her into someone that will have a chip on her shoulder for every guy for the rest of her life.

then again after really reading your post, it does sound like either she was under 18, she's trying to locate your info for legal reasons, or maybe she's just trying to find out about you because she wants to know more...the only way to find out is if you actually talk to her. That's the only way to clear this up. It's better than destroying yourself over all this.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:50 am 
English Muffin

sounds like you're proud to ruin this girl's 1st time experience. PUA points for you

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:54 pm 
Dedicated Member

You want to build a lot of comfort with a girl after you've had sex her for many reasons, especially if she is a virgin. Cuddle with her, share deep comfort stories, etc. This is just good practice and mitigates any possible tension.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:35 pm 
English Muffin

Yeah, and not wipe your dick on the curtains and slam the door

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:16 pm 
King Among Mortals