I am such an asshole - That's what she said

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Messaged this chick on POF and got her number and tried to set up meet same day but her ex hub was around and she made up a bunch of crap. Suggested we go out Saturday night instead. She was all sexual messaging though and wouldve been dtf.

Next day texted her to come see me at my place. Told her we were going to hit town. She lives over an hour away. Gave me the whole we aren't having sex shit test even though the previously day she said she wanted to give me road head (buyers remorse/ASD stage 1 haha). She shows up and starts dropping gold digger hints ooo you live alone here this place is nice you must be rich. I made out with her in the kitchen and then froze her out. She reintiated and then I brought her into my room and got her on the bed...wait for it...I can't I'm on my period! I got her so horny until her LMR crumbled. She ripped her pants off, pulled out the tampon, grabbed my dick and shovEd it in. Fucked like animals for almost an hour. She was like oh you do this all the time, you want me to leave now, I was looking forward to having a night on the town. I was like we can grab a drink but I have to meet people later. Got in my kickass car and she's like wow this is really nice...let's do this again sometime! I knew at this point she was totally fucking with me. Starts showing me pics of her daughter who has cancer and shit blah blah. So I drive her about 10 minutes to where the bar was, but got a text and was like, nope cant do this something came up. I went completely silent on her as I drove back to her car and ditched her. I was like text me! And she was like, OR NOT and bolted.

That bitch thought she was gonna get that dough and committment. Sorry, you got your blood and my cum and that's it.

I should get buyers remorse tattooed on my chest.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:15 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Messaged this chick on POF and got her number and tried to set up meet same day but her ex hub was around and she made up a bunch of crap. Suggested we go out Saturday night instead. She was all sexual messaging though and wouldve been dtf.

Next day texted her to come see me at my place. Told her we were going to hit town. She lives over an hour away. Gave me the whole we aren't having sex shit test even though the previously day she said she wanted to give me road head (buyers remorse/ASD stage 1 haha). She shows up and starts dropping gold digger hints ooo you live alone here this place is nice you must be rich. I made out with her in the kitchen and then froze her out. She reintiated and then I brought her into my room and got her on the bed...wait for it...I can't I'm on my period! I got her so horny until her LMR crumbled. She ripped her pants off, pulled out the tampon, grabbed my dick and shovEd it in. Fucked like animals for almost an hour. She was like oh you do this all the time, you want me to leave now, I was looking forward to having a night on the town. I was like we can grab a drink but I have to meet people later. Got in my kickass car and she's like wow this is really nice...let's do this again sometime! I knew at this point she was totally fucking with me. Starts showing me pics of her daughter who has cancer and shit blah blah. So I drive her about 10 minutes to where the bar was, but got a text and was like, nope cant do this something came up. I went completely silent on her as I drove back to her car and ditched her. I was like text me! And she was like, OR NOT and bolted.

That bitch thought she was gonna get that dough and committment. Sorry, you got your blood and my cum and that's it.

I should get buyers remorse tattooed on my chest.
She isn't the only one that thinks you're an ass hole. It's people like you that give that attract the bad press to Pick up

Your gamey 'revenge on women' bravado is not welcome on this forum. This isn't a men VS women battle, what is wrong with you?

Grow up. What a poor girl to like a scum bag such as yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:14 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Well, she sounds far from anything I'd ever label as quality woman, but then again that's hardly surprising. You tend to attract what you are.

What's with the attitude OP? Some woman hurt you and now you're taking it out on all of them?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:29 pm 

Wow man... you're going to run into issues as long as you've got that chip on your shoulder.

This isn't game, you ARE being an asshole.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:48 pm 
The Grand Puba

Didn't you write a thread asking why a girl didn't want to hook up with you again?