Halloween Breaking Bad - Pics included

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:31 pm 
English Muffin

31/10/15 - Halloween

Well, I don’t really post an LR every time I get laid but this night was super fun and entertaining. The threads on the forum recently are absolute cringe so here is some entertainment.

In the daytime, the girl from Thailand i met on the river came to the city and came to see me for 2 hours, i got a kiss but her friend was there so sex couldn’t happen. Maybe she will come back for me but there is some other dude in my city that she seems to prioritise over me, oh well. time to go out

Me and my friends (Seluj, Nighthawk, Frenchie ) for the past month have been trying to decide on a costume theme for us all to wear, none of can compromise on a outfit and we left it till last minute. 3 other guys decided to go as some fucked up father xmas with a big bow tie and I made creative last minute costume that I was kinda proud of ha:

We decide to hit the gay district since everywhere is crazy tonight. I get straight to it and pretty much are asking groups of girls to pick their costume out of us. They don’t even understand what I am till I tell them and then they go crazy, maybe next time I will keep it idiot proof and choose a more goofy costume. So basically, i am gaming dressed badly until I tell them I am Walter White.

It's so much fun, we are all getting stuck in, make out's all night. We don’t even get into a venue because the street is so much fun. These crazy costumes people were wearing a lot of girls had epic cleavage. I have a thing for boobs and I would just motorboat them as I approach. If you have a good vibe, you can do this no problem. It even works on the sexually unavailable girls. They welcome it actually since they expect attention.

I do a marriage proposal to some plain girl and the whole street thinks it’s real and all gather around taking pictures. It caused chaos lol. What sort of person would propose for real on a dirty street at midnight? lol Anyway, make out etc but i just ditched, time to find some serious hotties. Some other funny things we did.

Seluj and NW - the two room mates and they were in the same costume. I was with one of them we got split up and ended up going to different bars each, we rendezvous’d and they were talking to some girls, they then pretended that they had the same costume and the girls were screaming ‘Oh my god, what a small world! you both have the same costume!’ and NH and Seluj laugh and pretend they just met but then they stay talking to the girls, make out’s ensues hehe. i love these guys.

I have a near SNL’s, one with an absolute hotty that was with her gay friend, Frenchie tried winging me with him but I am pretty sure if frenchie was gay, then we could of all been fucking each other that night. So my wingman let me down. It’s getting towards the end of the night and only a bunch of flakey phone number’s and a near SNL.

I see 2 girls, one is a sexy black gal. Kinda my favourite, marriage proposal, frenchie plays wingman priest and get’s us married and wins her friend over too. I get a makeout and then they tell us they are hungry and on their way to get some chips (English fries) I lead the way and take them past a very busy chippy and I tell them I know a special place, i get her number, then I take them to the place next to my apartment hehe, we get some chips and sit down together. Her friend gives me an order to buy them, I said: ’Nice try, only got my bank card anyway’ - The light’s are awfully light and kinda ruining the dynamic. Usually in chippy’s at this time, its full of drunks that look like zombies, but that was literally the case since it was halloween

Image girl in middle

Obnoxious drunks are fucking with our costumes as well. The girls take their sweet ass time to eat the chips and lend a hand and take mouthful’s to speed up the process, they mention that they need to go home. I can sense things are going to shit. I kinda don’t give them much attention and then my girl suddenly put’s my arm around her and we have another kiss so things are looking good again. I tell them that I can show them something fun. I tell them we can throw water bombs from my apartment at people in the street and ruin their night, they seem to like the idea.

We get to the apartment, the friend is annoying as fuck, really sarcastic and annoying questions. She orders me to make her some toast, I tell her to go to the fridge and then she moans because it’s wholemeal bread. They start to think I’m rich because i live in the city centre. I would vaguely reply which kind of made them think that i was richer than i was. I didn’t want them to think this anyway because it could turn into date mode and not be s SNL. Anyway, I kind of let her fuck with things and Frenchie knows to keep her in check I take my girl in my room to show her something cool, I have one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqAUmgE3WyM

This is by far the best gadget for me to get girls into my room hands down. £50 well spent. She giggles with it and then I try to shut the door. She then freaks out and joins her friend in the living room. We get a drink and I get onto the subject of travel. I then tell her I got a map on my wall in my room (which i have) and then I close the door more smoothly, we talk about places for a minute and then I make out with her and then it push her onto the bed and then game over.

We fuck all night long and didn’t sleep, made her squirt over my bed, have sex at least 7 times, her friend leaves the apartment and leaves us to it. Frenchie got LMR but he didn’t care because she was so annoying. Frenchie did me proud with the flawless wingman ship. I want to add her to the rotation and i tell her it doesn’t have to be a one night thing. I lose some man points and she is like ‘maybe’ so I was like ‘ okay, no problem never mind then’

I decided to freak her out, I type her number into Facebook and it linked me to her profile. I ‘guessed’ her surname and freaked her out. She now thinks I’m some rich smart dude. In the morning, i call her a taxi and as i open the door, she says: ‘You best text me okay?’ and I say ‘Maybe ;)’ (revenge feels good)

THEN, I go back to my apartment, I have locked myself out. My room mate is in a different city and isn’t back in the evening. I have to roam the streets in shitty pyjama’s for 8 hours until he get back, deprived of sleep.

THE END

The funny thing is, she hasn’t seen breaking bad tv show, so I actually pulled her looking like a badly dressed middle aged man with a goatee, it’s funny because If i dressed really bland on a night out, I will feel icky and not on point. Perhaps I need to dress down more so I kind of don’t have to let my style do 50% of the gaming for me. She could feel my good vibes, things are good in my life, business is good, hitting the gym, testosterone flowing, have got other girls in the mix. Just feeling like a solid alpha male.

Hmmm - She is a bit different on the texts though, being a diva one word replier, I am not holding my breathe on seeing her again. Will freeze her out and wait till I get the ‘How are you?’ text if she wants to see me again. I am pretty sure nobody fucked her like I did.

Last edited by Dragula on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:31 pm 

You have a selfie stick?

I can't be your friend anymore.

;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thought it was a good post but I have some questions cause this gave me a few things to think about.
#1. Were u getting physical before hand before she got back to your place or were u thinking about just handling the logistics first then when she's back you then tried to get physical?
I feel lke in this situation you ddnt because if you tried escalating earlier she wouldn't be interested in coming back but lke I said for number 1 you might tried to handle the logistics first babystepping it until shes back at your place then try to escalate and get physical.
#2. you said she ran out the door of your bedroom. Token resistance? Playing games like, "no no no u can't handle all this" or more lke "no not tonight?"
#3. What about getting her aroused before closing the door? Or at least sexually disqualifying her with a prep of what you're gonna do? She gives passive permission then escalate/try to.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Decent read, she looks pretty hot. Gotta love Manchester.

Agree with dressing down. Tshirt and Jeans was my choice of attire for a while, made me give less of a fuck. A decent outfit can definitely turn more IOI's and have more girls approach you though, although it's nothing without the foundation to body language and vibe.
Quote:
Thought it was a good post but I have some questions cause this gave me a few things to think about.
#1. Were u getting physical before hand before she got back to your place or were u thinking about just handling the logistics first then when she's back you then tried to get physical?
I feel lke in this situation you ddnt because if you tried escalating earlier she wouldn't be interested in coming back but lke I said for number 1 you might tried to handle the logistics first babystepping it until shes back at your place then try to escalate and get physical.
#2. you said she ran out the door of your bedroom. Token resistance? Playing games like, "no no no u can't handle all this" or more lke "no not tonight?"
#3. What about getting her aroused before closing the door? Or at least sexually disqualifying her with a prep of what you're gonna do? She gives passive permission then escalate/try to.
He fucked her bro. That is enough. The moment she decided to put his arm around her she had probably already made her decision if he led the way. No need to go into all the mechanics. Just learn from the principles.

Last edited by Finished on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:40 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
We made out and I was holding her hand on the way to the chippy, that's all the escalation you realistically need from my experience. No complex escalation ladders with 'accidental kino' and all that other crap. Not sure I entirely understand what you're trying to say regarding baby sitting, I have seduced like this countless times.
Quote:
I had a door stopper on and I had to budge it quite hard to close the door, this put some serious pressure on her situation. Next time, the door will be left to close itself naturally. Not sure if it was token resistance. She just felt trapped all of a sudden but a little more comfort was all that was needed and then I would try again.
Quote:
Before I got her in the room, she was with her annoying friend so I didn't want to be creepy and finger her in front of her best friend, I am a bit more classy than that. As soon as I got that door closed, I turned into Mr Arousal man.

Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:38 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
You have a selfie stick?

;)
Hah.

This is more or less exactly what I told him. Lol.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
31/10/15 - Halloween

Well, I don’t really post an LR every time I get laid but this night was super fun and entertaining. The threads on the forum recently are absolute cringe so here is some entertainment.

In the daytime, the girl from Thailand i met on the river came to the city and came to see me for 2 hours, i got a kiss but her friend was there so sex couldn’t happen. Maybe she will come back for me but there is some other dude in my city that she seems to prioritise over me, oh well. time to go out

Me and my friends (Seluj, Nighthawk, Frenchie ) for the past month have been trying to decide on a costume theme for us all to wear, none of can compromise on a outfit and we left it till last minute. 3 other guys decided to go as some fucked up father xmas with a big bow tie and I made creative last minute costume that I was kinda proud of ha:

We decide to hit the gay district since everywhere is crazy tonight. I get straight to it and pretty much are asking groups of girls to pick their costume out of us. They don’t even understand what I am till I tell them and then they go crazy, maybe next time I will keep it idiot proof and choose a more goofy costume. So basically, i am gaming dressed badly until I tell them I am Walter White.

It's so much fun, we are all getting stuck in, make out's all night. We don’t even get into a venue because the street is so much fun. These crazy costumes people were wearing a lot of girls had epic cleavage. I have a thing for boobs and I would just motorboat them as I approach. If you have a good vibe, you can do this no problem. It even works on the sexually unavailable girls. They welcome it actually since they expect attention.

I do a marriage proposal to some plain girl and the whole street thinks it’s real and all gather around taking pictures. It caused chaos lol. What sort of person would propose for real on a dirty street at midnight? lol Anyway, make out etc but i just ditched, time to find some serious hotties. Some other funny things we did.

Seluj and NW - the two room mates and they were in the same costume. I was with one of them we got split up and ended up going to different bars each, we rendezvous’d and they were talking to some girls, they then pretended that they had the same costume and the girls were screaming ‘Oh my god, what a small world! you both have the same costume!’ and NH and Seluj laugh and pretend they just met but then they stay talking to the girls, make out’s ensues hehe. i love these guys.

I have a near SNL’s, one with an absolute hotty that was with her gay friend, Frenchie tried winging me with him but I am pretty sure if frenchie was gay, then we could of all been fucking each other that night. So my wingman let me down. It’s getting towards the end of the night and only a bunch of flakey phone number’s and a near SNL.

I see 2 girls, one is a sexy black gal. Kinda my favourite, marriage proposal, frenchie plays wingman priest and get’s us married and wins her friend over too. I get a makeout and then they tell us they are hungry and on their way to get some chips (English fries) I lead the way and take them past a very busy chippy and I tell them I know a special place, i get her number, then I take them to the place next to my apartment hehe, we get some chips and sit down together. Her friend gives me an order to buy them, I said: ’Nice try, only got my bank card anyway’ - The light’s are awfully light and kinda ruining the dynamic. Usually in chippy’s at this time, its full of drunks that look like zombies, but that was literally the case since it was halloween

Image girl in middle

Obnoxious drunks are fucking with our costumes as well. The girls take their sweet ass time to eat the chips and lend a hand and take mouthful’s to speed up the process, they mention that they need to go home. I can sense things are going to shit. I kinda don’t give them much attention and then my girl suddenly put’s my arm around her and we have another kiss so things are looking good again. I tell them that I can show them something fun. I tell them we can throw water bombs from my apartment at people in the street and ruin their night, they seem to like the idea.

We get to the apartment, the friend is annoying as fuck, really sarcastic and annoying questions. She orders me to make her some toast, I tell her to go to the fridge and then she moans because it’s wholemeal bread. They start to think I’m rich because i live in the city centre. I would vaguely reply which kind of made them think that i was richer than i was. I didn’t want them to think this anyway because it could turn into date mode and not be s SNL. Anyway, I kind of let her fuck with things and Frenchie knows to keep her in check I take my girl in my room to show her something cool, I have one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqAUmgE3WyM

This is by far the best gadget for me to get girls into my room hands down. £50 well spent. She giggles with it and then I try to shut the door. She then freaks out and joins her friend in the living room. We get a drink and I get onto the subject of travel. I then tell her I got a map on my wall in my room (which i have) and then I close the door more smoothly, we talk about places for a minute and then I make out with her and then it push her onto the bed and then game over.

We fuck all night long and didn’t sleep, made her squirt over my bed, have sex at least 7 times, her friend leaves the apartment and leaves us to it. Frenchie got LMR but he didn’t care because she was so annoying. Frenchie did me proud with the flawless wingman ship. I want to add her to the rotation and i tell her it doesn’t have to be a one night thing. I lose some man points and she is like ‘maybe’ so I was like ‘ okay, no problem never mind then’

I decided to freak her out, I type her number into Facebook and it linked me to her profile. I ‘guessed’ her surname and freaked her out. She now thinks I’m some rich smart dude. In the morning, i call her a taxi and as i open the door, she says: ‘You best text me okay?’ and I say ‘Maybe ;)’ (revenge feels good)

THEN, I go back to my apartment, I have locked myself out. My room mate is in a different city and isn’t back in the evening. I have to roam the streets in shitty pyjama’s for 8 hours until he get back, deprived of sleep.

THE END

The funny thing is, she hasn’t seen breaking bad tv show, so I actually pulled her looking like a badly dressed middle aged man with a goatee, it’s funny because If i dressed really bland on a night out, I will feel icky and not on point. Perhaps I need to dress down more so I kind of don’t have to let my style do 50% of the gaming for me. She could feel my good vibes, things are good in my life, business is good, hitting the gym, testosterone flowing, have got other girls in the mix. Just feeling like a solid alpha male.

Hmmm - She is a bit different on the texts though, being a diva one word replier, I am not holding my breathe on seeing her again. Will freeze her out and wait till I get the ‘How are you?’ text if she wants to see me again. I am pretty sure nobody fucked her like I did.

The thing with the water ballons was a great improvisation, likewise the box and the travel talk to tie it to the picture on the wall in the room

Seems to me also that you had somewhat of a cockblocker on your back for a little while there but your wing sure cleaned her clock :), its good to have wingman

you work well because you go from a to b to c to d in a very discrete way

now we better make those phone numbers many and rotating, we DONT want to bet all our money on one horse now do we? :)

Good job Mr Breaking Bad

P.S Nice money shot on the middler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:14 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:
You have a selfie stick?

;)
Hah.

This is more or less exactly what I told him. Lol.

Image this selfie stick?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Fucking brilliant lol