The Beast Unleashed - 2nd conquest: First HOT PARTY GIRL

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

First HOT PARTY GIRL catch

This Game shit works! I've got a first-hand proof.

It was a hot two-set. Party girls bursting with energy, social savvy and a tiny attention-span. The kind of girls I feel like a breaking pad next to. They are here to have fun, intense fun, not some boring conversation. Getting to know people is a piece of cake for them. They would talk to a dozen guys by the time I come up with an opener for one set. Even a mediocre-looking girl with this sort of vibe is attractive to me. The target was HB8.5.

I opened with a funny situational opener and slipped into an interview mode. Damn, it happens so often! They answered a couple of questions politely but I lost interest of the obstacle (!) and soon she was pulling the target away. Last minute I managed to resuscitate the situation with a fantastic common interest topic, slipped a few DHVs and provided some value. I managed to toss in a few negs and noticed a little bit of a sparkle in the target’s eyes. I could not stop them from leaving the venue shortly afterwards though.

I bumped into them later on that night and picked up the conversation where it ended. I acted totally disinterested and I probably genuinely was as I thought the set was crashed since they left earlier. I negged the target hard and engaged the obstacle (Finally, you dumbo!) and voila – the target responded with IOIs. I felt the rush so kept negging her to the point where I felt bad afterwards. Less harsh negging would be enough but it did not break her. Her IOIs ended almost sexual. Good tactics even badly executed still bring the fruit!

Minutes later I watched in awe as a seasoned Player entered my set, charmed the girls and took them away. They did not even look back as they were leaving with their new shiny toy. Wow! Ok, my Game is probably nursery-school level but still better than none. Plus it is good to see a real life high-school bully in this field.

But lucky toddler I am, I met them again two nights later while out with a bunch of my friends. I felt confident talking to the target because of my social proof and because of her IOIs from the previous night. I run a DHV routine on her and she shit-tested me back. She left once again soon after. Yep, see – high energy, short-attention span chick!

But the powerful forces of the universe brought us together once more another two nights later. That is where I managed to pull the big guns I did not even know I had. I approached confidently straight away, disqualified myself (‘You’d be so mine if I wasn’t a gay’) and acted non-needy by leaving them a space to roam. The two babes were engaged in an animated conversation with a different guy every 5 minutes. I had to prove I could have fun and talk to other chicks too. That pushed me massively to approach. Luckily they noticed. Later on I rejoined them and run the Cube which has done miracles for me in the past. Touchdown! Both girls were hooked. We became a group there and then and had fun. We took over an elevated spot on the dance floor and with that the whole room. I could see other girls’ gazes lingering on me. Godmode! I escalated kino.

Bounce to a different venue. Dancing, IOIs, heavy kino. I negged and teased her some more, she shit-tested me heavily but I held my frame firmly. First make-out was delicious. Second almost casual. That is where the obstacle started to peel off and gave way to our romance. It is a whole different story when an obstacle likes you! Instead of cock-blocking, she actually gives the green light for the bond with your target. In this case it was her who suggested I take her friend home!

I did and had the most tit-licking, ball-bouncing, juice-flowing, cum-dripping sweaty action this year! I seduced her the first time, she seduced me for round two. She turned into a purring kitten.

It was fun to watch her backward rationalising afterwards. She complimented me on almost everyting, it was ridiculous. I was crowned Mr Perfect. I believe this shows the power of the Game. The Game targets woman’s emotions not logic. She has to come up with some logic afterwards. And this girl loved the courtship so she came up with positive reasons to back up her actions.

Funny moment: As I was about to stick my cock in her for the round two, she suddenly uttered: ‘So you are not gay…’ realizing her folly when the words were halfway out of her mouth and answering the question for herself immediately afterwards in silence. I chuckled to myself. Remember my disqualifier from the beginning of the night? Isn’t that stuff magnificent?

Lessons learned:
• Using the canned material is crucial especially early on in the sarge.
• Engage obstacles first! Make friends with them. They either cockblock or help get laid.
• Do not over-neg, don’t be too harsh, turn to compliments after receiving enough IOIs.
• Disqualifiers are a powerful tool.
• Do not worry about making sense. You are engaging her emotions not logic.

Game on, motherfuckers.

The Beast :twisted:

Check out my FIELD reports:
http://bit.ly/1JGDClE
Check out my LAY reports:
http://bit.ly/1Fnbal0
http://bit.ly/1Ur9FOQ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:13 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

haha good stuff bro :twisted:

My Journey:viewtopic.php?f=22&t=192265