Sarging Over 40: What's The best age range of women for us?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guy's I'm new on here and sucked with women in my younger days and now want to start over but I'm 38 and most of the women my age are "damaged good's and bodies that have too much "mileage" so I want to date women who are hot and although I didn't fare well with women when I was younger, mostly due to shyness because women love my personality and I have been called handsome very often, but I digress, the question is when is the best time to start worrying about "age" and what's the best age range of women should we go after? and how do you best answer the "How old are you" question from a woman clearly in her early 20"s? thanks guy's

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:31 pm 
Read My Book

You tell her the truth.

Be confident about who you are.

How long would you keep up the lie?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:17 am 
The Grand Puba

Agree with Eddie. Lying isn't going to help you in the long run. Assume that one of these younger girls finds out that you are lying about your age, you are no better than the guys who have damaged the women that are your age.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

This isn't a lay report though...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:25 pm 
King Among Mortals

It is a known fact that women are attracted to older men. Generally we are more established, have more money, and are smarter. When I say older, I don't necessarily mean that a 19 year old will date a wrinkly balls 50 something. What I am saying is that relative to their own age, women, in general, will date men that are a few years older than themselves. I have many times, the best range I've found is -10 to 15 works best.

When in my 40's I was still banging 20 somethings, but that said. We would part ways quickly due mostly to NOTHING in common.

Now my niche seems to be MILF's.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i am early 40's,typically ealy 30's girls work best for me,I'll take the yummy mummies anyday.And just be yourself,honest and upfront...I don't even take my wedding ring off :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

These questions always crack me up because of all the incorrect answers. If you have good fundamentals and know how to act as women expect from a man of your age, whatever it is, there is now age limit. I recently had a young lady who wanted me to ask her out. All the major signs were given like she told me when she gets off work, major eye contact, telling her friends about me (which I saw her pointing me out and giggling with her coworker) and so on. I didn't ask her out because she is 18 and in high school. I am 56. I see this girl a couple times a week and she is pissed at me. I actually have more ladies in the 18 to 30 year range than older.

It is all about fundamentals and acting as expected for your age.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:40 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
These questions always crack me up because of all the incorrect answers. If you have good fundamentals and know how to act as women expect from a man of your age, whatever it is, there is now age limit. I recently had a young lady who wanted me to ask her out. All the major signs were given like she told me when she gets off work, major eye contact, telling her friends about me (which I saw her pointing me out and giggling with her coworker) and so on. I didn't ask her out because she is 18 and in high school. I am 56. I see this girl a couple times a week and she is pissed at me. I actually have more ladies in the 18 to 30 year range than older.

It is all about fundamentals and acting as expected for your age.
Lmao. Always crack you up? With your whole day here and one post? Welcome to the forums.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

There are a lot of factors that come into play along with age.

Take kids for example, do I want to compete with a bunch of kids around her place and for her time?

And then there is career stage, I have a lot of time off now in the later stage of my career, sort of coasting, working smarter, it's my own business and I'm doing better than ever and working less than ever.

Compare that to someone who is having to work tons of hours, worries about getting laid off, has to lunch the clock for another decade and a half.

So happens I came across a gal on line dating recently, she is fifteen years younger but her kids are all out of the house, she is a teacher and has a lot of years working ahead of her but she does get some pretty good vacation time. The natural fit comes In from several things.

She is tall and fit like me, she has led a sheltered life and sees me as a good partner because I am very adventuresome, she is first hand interested in what I do for a living, her family does the same thing, she likes what I do.

All in all, a good fit despite the age diff. The odds are I will keep on chasing lots of other pussy, she will have her chance to rope me in, time will tell, uncut.