Tropical hotel receptionist

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Checked into a hotel yesterday, talked to the hb8 receptionist for a bit in the local language, arranged to go for a few beers when she finished then went to my room, took off shoes, leg injury had progressed considerably so went back to reception, got a ride to the hospital, did a series of tests and finally got back to the room and crashed out, exhausted.

Next day went back to the hospital for ultrasound checks, got the allclear and some meds, then got back to the the hotel. Hb was at reception again looking concerned, bought the guy who drove me to hospital a beer, then went to bed early after rearranging a meetup with hbreceptionist.

Woke up at 3am having missed the deadline for going out for drinks, surfed the net for half an hour then knock on the door: hbreceptionist with a security guard, she asking why i'd missed the deadline. So invited her in, she went into the bathroom then came back out naked except for panties and jumped into bed. The rest of this report is private but i suspect a rebound situation on her part made stronger by maternal nursy feelings brought on by the injury.

Sleeping with her again tonight, we're both a bit tired after last night but should be fun!