THE 8-DAY ROMANCE <3

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

Post subject: THE 8-DAY ROMANCE <3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello there,

Yeah, so I was out picking up some chicks during the day, about two weeks ago. Had a pretty good day, got some numbers and set up some dates, felt pretty good. Then I met some dudes also doing some daygame, and while they were sort of weird like they almost always are, these guys where still pretty fun to be around. So we got talking a little while until I saw this really hot and petite, Finish chick. Short, skinny, blonde, very big and bright blue eyes, looked so innocent and vulnerable. Got a massive boner immediately when I approach her.
She was very shy and I should’ve been more empathic and taken a step back but her femininity made it impossible to resist so I’m right in her face, arms around her hips, staring into those big blue eyes like a fucking rapist. She’s getting scared and turned on at the same time but it’s too much for her to take, so eventually she bounces. Then I start walking back to the guys I just met, but on the way I see a chick walking the other way, she has the most feminine energy I’ve probably seen in months. The way she’s walking, swinging her hips, strutting like a god damn run-way model, just radiating confidence in her sexiness. This one is also short, super-hot, skinny and really long, thick hair. “Oh my god”, is pretty my all I can think. Again, I’m getting so turned on my cock gets hard as fuck, she’s walking past me and I don’t approach, I’m pretty much paralyzed by her beauty and sexiness combined. When she’s about 15 meters past me I come to my senses, or maybe my dick just took charge, I don’t know. Either way I run after her and stop her.
I feel so energized and so grounded at the same time, look her intensely in the eyes and tell her she’s the most feminine girl I’ve seen since I can remember and I don’t know what to do with myself when I see her. She blushes a lot and we get talking. Her way of talking is, if possible, even more feminine than the way she walks. She’s really all over the place, so cute, I just ask her some questions and mostly stare intensely into her eyes. After 5-6 minutes of talking I ask what her plans are, she tells me she meeting her friend.
Me: “When?”
Her: “Now, she’s at the metro waiting for me”
Me: “OK, call her and tell her to wait an hour, because I HAVE TO have some coffee with you honey”
Her: “OK, fine”

And she texts her friend to wait, the friend complies and we go for some coffee. I was lucky because the girls actually live together just up the street so it wasn’t a big deal to the friend, she could just hang out at home for a while, thank god, I really didn’t want to miss this. I can see it clearly how powerless she would be under my weight when I fuck her brains out, I’m 94 kg, she’s probably around 50.

Get to the coffee shop, order our coffee and go sit down as we wait for our cappuccinos to be made. Chit-chat a little, I’m pretty much falling in love with her energy, my girlfriend is also texting me asking where I am, tell her I’m coming home later.
The girl walks to grab our coffee and as I watch her walk a go crazy, it’s absolutely unbelievable how hot she is, and to watch her move like that is just amazing, I feel almost grateful to god for having this experience, not in a religious demeanor though, just thankful to whatever that force of nature is, that force that make me keep doing day in and day out, that force that gave me the motivation to never quit this shit back when I was just completely fuck up.
When she comes back she sits down in her arm-chair, I tell her “Fuck no, you’re coming over here”, grab her and pull her into my lap, she laughs out loud and tells me I’m the craziest guy she’s met, I lock eyes with her and tell her “you love it”, then grab her by the neck neck and kiss her. She giggles and blushes. She stays there for a little while, the tension starts building, then I let her back to her seat. We’re getting to know each other, enjoying ourselves, talking sex, work, friends and pretty much anything. She tells me she’s going to Australia in 9 days and will stay there for a year with the friend she’s living with. It’s so relaxed and easy-going, I’m pretty much meditating and really enjoying every moment with her, letting her just let loose and be feminine. After about 45 minutes she really needs to go and meet her friend. I tell her that maybe we’ll go out later and have some drinks (it’s Friday), she says she’s got to work tomorrow but we’ll see.
Then we get to the metro together, where she’ll meet her friend and I’ll get the train, before I leave I pick her up, spin her around and kiss her hard in front of so much people just standing there watching, because right there is a place where everybody usually meet up, so there’s always a big bunch of people just standing around there. She tells me I’m crazy again and we say good bye.

So I get on the train and bus, texts my girl I’m on my way home. Feeling so good, the radiance from this chick I met was fucking unbelievable. Get home, there’s my girl and her best friend, these are very feminine chicks as well, super-fun to be around but I see them as fucking truck drivers now compared to the other chick. I was originally out on the streets to pick up chicks to do threesomes with my girlfriend, but I decide to not tell her about this chick, I want this one for myself. So we get drunk and decide to hit the clubs, but the other chick texts me:
Her: “Hey stranger”
Me: “Hey babe”
Her: “Wine”
Me: (haven’t told about my girl yet) “Hanging out with a friend, might stay here all night, we’ll see”
Her: “Playing hard to get or just dumb? ;)
Me: “Don’t have time for hard to get, don’t know about dumb though…”

Then we text a bit back and forth, she really wants to hang out but my girl will sleep at home anyway so I decide to ignore the texts and pick it up after the weekend.

On Tuesday I text her again, asking what she’s doing Wednesday or Thursday, she going to another city apparently but asks me if I can meet tonight. I hesitate because I’m not sure if I have time, but then my girlfriend texts me she staying at her sister’s tonight. Ok, cool, let’s do this. The chick comes over to my place after she’s finished work, at around nine-ish. The apartment is cleared of all evidence of me having a girlfriend; shoes, clothes, make-up etc.
So we start talking, drinking some wine, having a great time. I can feel she’s horny, so I decide to just tease her, holding her gaze for uncomfortable lengths of time, being really in her face, and then stepping back. Kept doing this for 1-2 hours, then I start fingering her and she is crazy wet, she starts moaning, it’s so sexy and her pussy is so tight, and she feels so weak and vulnerable as I hold her from behind, pushing my cock against her ass and my hand inside her panties. Then I let go and go back to normal conversation. She’s massively disoriented with pleasure and excitement.
This keeps going until I’m bored and decide it’s time to fuck, at which point she’s pretty much lost control of everything, just surrendering completely to me and giving herself mentally, emotionally and physically to me. She tells me I can do anything I want to her. It’s unbelievable, amazing, I love it and we share an amazing night.

Then she comes over on Friday, when my girl’s at work, and this time I decide to tell her about my girl. She doesn’t believe me, so I pull out all my girlfriend’s clothes and so on, which I cleared before she came over this time too. First she’s a bit appalled, but she can’t help but get turned on, so then we fuck and as we fuck I keep talking about how my girl would kill her if she knew how much this chick was moaning over her boyfriend’s cock. It’s so much fun and I just control her completely.
This keeps going for 8 days until she leaves for Australia, by the end of it she doesn’t want to go, she needs a man with my strength in her life so she can just relax and be in her feminine, she realizes she’ll likely not met a guy like this again and feels so bad. I feel pretty say as well, we both caught feelings for one another and we made a deal to try and stay in touch when she’s away, she’s going to keep sending me pics and shit so I won’t forget her, and so maybe we can hook up again when she comes back.

She’s down there now, hopefully partying and fucking some cool-ass dudes, I wish her all the best and hope that we’ll meet again, she was amazing. Unfortunately I’ve already been on 4-5 dates with other chicks since, almost got laid twice and so I’m started to loose pretty much all investment in this chick already, which is a shame, I actually enjoyed it. Some of the most beautiful eight days of my fucking life.
And I got to take her virginity in her ass, fucking amazing. It’s incredible for someone like me to be able to play on this level, absolutely incredible. My brain is not yet fully re-wired and I still feel in awe of these moments, although I usually don’t get this amazed, this chick was very special, I feel grateful and very happy that I got to meet her, open her up sexually a lot, even though I’d need to hang out with her for a few more months to really open her, at least she’s had a taste of it and maybe she’ll get the rest by herself, or some other guy.

peace

Post subject: Re: THE 8-DAY ROMANCE <3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I dont exactly agree with your ethics to do with your girlfriend, but that was a damn good story. You pretty much push pulled with your sexualness giving it to her and taking it away. Good job.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.