Public fucking - this is too mental not to share

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:44 am 
English Muffin

Recently I seduced a gal from Tinder (an older girl, recently divorced) and she really wanted to go out on Friday to let her hair down. So we went to a restaurant then had some drinks with couch surfers and room mates' parents.

She is very sexual and confident. She just tells it like is and says Friday will get freaky. She tells me she didn't wear knickers and had on a shirt skirt....I take her to a medium sized bar - it's quite small and quite a classy looking place. In the black cab taxi she tells me quite vocally to sit in front of her with my back to the driver so she could suck my cock. I do it and she sucks me off not caring about the taxi driver who can obviously see it. CRAZY.

We get to get the bar and it's pretty busy. Get a few drinks and have a good time. I mention we should take a break from the dancing and we sit in a booth that is sandwiched between other (busy) booths full of people. We kiss and fool around. I mention that if nobody was in the bar, I would be fucking her like crazy.

She jumped up on my lap in cow girl position. Unzips me and casually puts my cock inside her. I do my best to disguise the whole thing and just make it look like a passionate make out (sometimes you see people kissing like that In clubs and bars) but I sneakily look around and I see a bunch of big meat heads are staring at me laughing.

I kinda freak out and I try to stop the whole thing because the social pressure was getting too much. I look around more and more till we realise it has a contagious effect and about 100 people in the bar are all watching us but she keeps fucking and fucking me. I feel a shadow cast over me and a group of hot girls kept high 5ing us. But she kept fucking me harder and harder. It's amazing how invisible she made everyone out to me.

It just gets worse and worse and people are filming on their camera phones so I'm expecting to be on Facebook newsfeed today (next day).

Another shadow appears behind the sofa (my back) this one has more presence and authority though. It was the bouncer:

Bouncer: don't you think that is a little inappropriate?

Her: if this was your cock you would understand (lol)

Bouncer: bla bla its a public place. you're gonna have to stop that.

I pussies out and just buried my face in her shoulder and let her deal with it all lol. The bouncer didn't say anything to me at all. As they were debating she lifted herself up slightly and that was my cue to put my monster back in the cage.

My jeans were buttons and it was awkward and difficult to put away with a raging hard on into a button sequence that already was tight around my cock. I pretty much had to stand up and unbutton and then put it away whilst everyone was watching. It was awkward.

That was that. We didn't get kicked out surprisingly. We stayed and finished our drinks. As soon as we stood up. People were looking at us in disgust and imagine the walk of shame but multiply it by 50. The guys were head nodding me though with a "respect man" - I'm tempted to back there soon so I can use this celeb status of mine to my advantage and be recognised as the guy that fucks girls in front of everyone in busy bars even though All credit goes to her though.

As you can imagine once we got home. The was sexy time was very good and filthy.

If I read something like this, I probably wouldn't believe it. But this happened! I shit you not. It's always been a fantasy of mine because I always watch that BangBros fuck team 5 type of all the time now I have experienced it.

Hope you enjoyed the read.

Last edited by Dragula on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Bruv, you crushed it! Monster game!

Older women are always better at sucking cock.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

P.s. hope you wore a rubber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:19 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
P.s. hope you wore a rubber

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Lol thats some funny shit. Better get back there and take advantage of that celeb status asap!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:16 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Damn man, what is your tinder profile like?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:23 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Damn man, what is your tinder profile like?

online-game-isn-t-that-bad-vt186710.html

I posted it here somewhere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Did anything get on Facebook?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:06 am 
English Muffin

No. I live in a big city,

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:37 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
LoL I'd be embarrassed too. Funny story, buddy. Have you been back since ?
Ha nah, not really one of my places to sarge really. Probably all is forgotten by now

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:50 pm 

I. Love. Your. Posts.

Entertaining as hell, man. Good job.