(Not my) Lay Report

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Post subject: (Not my) Lay Report
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is a bit unusual, but may be useful to look into. A friend of mine who is a HB9 (she friend zoned me despite my best attempts) left her facebook open a while back on the computer we were working on at school and she had a message from a friend of hers. I couldn't help but read over the message and it turned out to be a LR from her (also HB9) friend. These girls are your typical hot 20-21 year old college skanks. It was definitely interesting to see how the "other side" describes getting laid. I'll post it and we'll see if anything can be learned. Also, I'll be using fake names for obvious reasons.

Kim: By the way, I ended up ****ing Nick last night.

Kelly: Haha really? You slept with him?

Kim: Yeah I woke up at like 1:00 am and I wanted sex sooo bad and I wasn't about to do it with Brandon because I didn't even kiss him yet so I called Nick and said I was leaving work and wanted to watch the walking dead with him. Obviously we did not watch the walking dead haha!

Kelly: omg good for you girl. how was it?

Kim: He is so hot like omg. It turns out he got his bacehlor's degree and now he's going for his master's which I didn't know and makes him so much more attractive lol. And like he was telling his house mates stuff they will need to know for school and it made him seem so smart. I basically closed the door to his room and jumped on top of him. And then he brought me breakfast the next morning in bed omg haha.

Kelly: Was his dick big? lol

Kim: He put on a shirt and tie and dress pants and I was like "is that what you wear to class" and he said yes and I wanted to jump on him and do it all over again! And yes his dick was big and it felt so good. My nipple rings were on fire but that's something I will keep to myself haha

Kelly: You've been getting so lucky! and your poor nipples. What's his FB name? I want to creep

Kim: Nick Smith. I want to have drunk sex with him next week and see how that goes

Kelly: ugh too bad his friends are fricking ugly

Kim: He has one hot friend. I think that friend has a gf though but that doesnt matter ;) hehe. we need to find you a big dick bandit!

It's just so mind boggling to me that these girls have these dirty sex lives under wraps because to the AFCs like myself, they give off stone cold platonic vibes that make you think it's like climbing mount everest to get them naked!

Post subject: Re: (Not my) Lay Report
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:48 am 
The Grand Puba

This is exactly why girls end up fucking their best friend's boyfriend. They share so much information and makes their friends curious.