How To Approach Girls In A Club

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It was Christmas Eve and I was invited to attend a VIP party at Butter Factory, a local club in Singapore. I will discuss more on social leverages in order to access privileged zones in a club for free in the next post. It was a wonderful night and this will be the field report for what happened a few days back.

We had 5 bottles in total at our table and it sparked plenty of curiosity from women around the VIP area. As such, positive preconceived value has been established and it makes opening and approaching very beautiful women easier. In fact, VIP areas in any good clubs are filled with models who are paid to sit around so as to attract powerful men to spend and linger around those places. In fact, I have friends who are paid hundreds of dollars per night to sit around in a club doing absolutely nothing simply because of their beauty.

I saw 3 ladies looking really bored at one area of the club. I went up to them and hi-five all of them. The first girl was smiling and hi-fived in return. The second girl was shy but smiling and returned the hi-five as well. The third girl looked really reluctant, but she gave in due to social pressure and conformity. I told the second girl that the third girl looks like she doesn’t know how to have fun. I made sure I said it loud enough so that the third girl can hear it. I also maintained eye contact with the third girl to let her know that I am addressing this negative social behaviour with her. It is very important to call out on bad behaviours quickly because as a high value man. You should not accept mediocrity no matter how hot she is. Beauty doesn’t last forever, but intellect does.

This approach in turn will flip an attraction switch in her and she now will maintain a friendlier approach with you. I exchanged name with all the girls and focused my efforts in only one of the girls with occasional sprinkles of attraction materials with the other 2 girls. The most important aspect of any approach is to maintain solid body language and tonality. I continued having a fun conversation with the girl I am talking to. I built some comfort by screening hard through the conversations. We exchanged contact after approximately 10 minutes of conversation as I saw some other girls near my table.

In a club, the ideal approach is to open as many as you can so that when they observe you from afar with other women, it will flip one of the core attraction switches and this will allow you abundance of options later in the night.

I went back to my table and there was two really beautiful girls adjacent to my position. I went up and said Merry Christmas and hi-fived both of them. They told me they are from Korea and it is their first time here at Butter Factory. I playfully told them that I am Korean too, but they didn’t believe me. They asked me to speak in Korean with them. I said “Anyeohasayeo” which means Hello in Korean. They asked me to say more Korean words and because one of my ex-girlfriends is a Korean, I could say some funny jokes in Korean. This sparked high believability as well as the pre-selection switch for the girls. At this juncture, I knew that they are already very hooked into the conversation. I pulled the two of them to another area of the club to increase the level of investment so they become more comfortable with my presence.

I exchanged contact with them and I told them I had to join my friends as they’re waiting for me. I went back to my table and my friends have approached and are talking to a few girls. I went up and they introduced me into the group. From the corner of my eyes, I saw the Korean girls looking over at my new group of friends. This new group of friends are incredibly beautiful and I believe that they work for the club as models. I saw that my friend has positioned himself with the girl that he likes, and all I had to do was to make sure that I talk to the other girls. I made the conversation as fun as I could and screen frequently to anchor positive emotions into the conversation.

The Korean girls came up closer to our group so much so that they were right behind me. I introduced the girls that I am talking to to the Korean girls. This sparked jealousy from both the group and I could sense a huge spike in attraction. At this point in time, it would be stupid of me to push for any attraction. I immediately pull the Korean girl that I like to a corner of the club. We kissed, hugged and danced. My friends later signaled to me to go to another club as there is another group of girls in the other club who wants to meet us.

I said good bye to my girl and I took a cab with my friend to the other club.

At the other club, we met up with a group of girls that we approached in the previous night. We had a pretty good time the previous night, and we have a good shot in pulling if it goes smooth sailing tonight since rapport has already been established previously.

I was talking to the girl that I met from the previous night, and I received a text message from the Korean girl that I met. She asked me where am I and I replied her I am in her heart. She laughed and I texted back asking where is she. It was approximately 3am in the night and I told her that we can go get some food. I took a cab over back to Butter Factory and saw her waiting outside the club for me. I pulled her into the cab and we went back to my place. The rest is up to your imagination.