LR: Second Tinder Lay, pretty much perfectly smooth

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys, I've already mentioned this particular lay in other threads, but I did some strong work here, so I feel inclined to tell the whole story.

Girl is 19 (about an 8 I'd say - sorry I dislike the HB thing - pretty tall, thin, really nice breasts, cute face). We met over Tinder, as the titleline suggests. I played it really quickly this time, cause I noticed that it's just an absolute waste of time to talk to a girl on Tinder for too long. She actually opened me, quite late at like 11pm, talked about half an hour, then on and off for another couple of hours the next day, then #close. Asked her out the same day and we met up a couple of days later.

Couple of notes so far:
- She was a little worried about Tinder meet ups, so I gave her my fb adress
- Turns out a friend of mine used to date her (absolute coincidence)
- I pretty much didn't go for flirty or sexual before the first meet up - don't think that works on Tinder

First date:
We met up in a cocktail bar. It's kind of awkward at first, she's really nervous and doesn't drink. A couple of minutes later she tells me that our mutual friend had hit her up on SPAM just 20 minutes prior. Turns out they used to date and she is still quite hung up on him. At that point I feel like the date is pretty much over, but I feel bad about just leaving her so I pay and we head out to a christmas market.

Note:
- If the date threatens to go south --> venue change. Just make sure it's not at a point where it's so bad, she might actually leave given the chance.

The conversations starts clicking but she doesnt respond to even the tiniest physical escalation. Everytime I touch her arm or shoulder she inches away. Not in an obvious way, but ever so slightly. But she doesn't show any signs that she wants to leave either, so I keep going.
We walk to a closed off playground and hang out for a bit. Still no response to my kino. At that point I'm getting kind of tired of that shit, but she's quite smart and funny, so I keep going.
Kiss Close
We take a bus to the fourth date location, an amusment park. There things get interesting. We start to talk about our mutual friend and she tells me that he hurt her quite a bit emotionally. I tell her that I feel bad, but don't wanna waste my time, if she's not ready for something romantic. She apologizes for being so weird and we head back to the bus station. Suddenly out of nowhere she starts kinoing back. At that point I just go for it and pull her towards me: She doesn't move away so I go in for the kiss. Bamm. From then on smooth sailing.
Note:
- Being honest and self-assured pays off. Showing her that I don't have the time to fuck around is high value and definitly turned the tide in this case!
- Also the second I noticed a change in her behaviour I went for it. If the door opens, run. In the past I often missed great opportunities because I wanted to play it safe.

So we hang out at at the amusement park for another couple of hours, but due to logistics (I was just in the process of moving) I can't take her home so we leave it at that. We stay in touch via SPAM, but Im really busy and can't meet her for like a week. First chance is when a couple of friends of mine get together for drinks. I invite her to come along and we hang out for a couple of hours, barely speaking to each other, cause I'm having a grant time with my friends. A little good night kiss and the night ends.
F-Close
About another week later she asks when we could meet again. Half jokingly I tell her she could come over, but that I was really busy and only have time after 10pm. Also my new apartment didn't have any doors or a kitchen at that point, cause I had just moved in. But she told me she didn't mind, and came over, which still baffles me. She even brought her over-night bag. I kind of didn't want to fuck her, cause I felt bad about how my friend had hurt her, but when we started making out on my bed, she just didn't put up any resistance at all. It was fucking ridiculous. How could I not have gone for it?

Notes:
- One smart thing I did: When we were talking about her coming over I made her promise we wouldn't have sex if she came over. Sex wasn't even part of the conversation at that point, but I'm sure she was thinking about it.
- Again: If the door opens, run. I honestly wasn't too worried about fucking her, cause I was certain I was in. I even stopped after fingerbanging her, to brush my teeth, giving her loads of time to overthink it and it still worked out fine.

It's still so weird to me. I was her third guy, she had her first kiss at 18, was already worried about even meeting a guy over tinder and then she just comes over, over-night bag and all, and doesn't even put up the tiniest bit of LMR. I'm still baffled by that, honestly.
We have been keeping it casual for a couple of weeks now, but every now and then she starts worrying she might develop feelings and I keep telling her that we should break it off if she is unsure. But she keeps coming over regardless. Just yesterday she texted me at like 9pm, asking if I was free. I told her she could come over but I'd have to get up at 6:30 to hit the gym. She still came over. So yeah, feeling pretty good about that one over all. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good job mate. Can you post your conversation from tinder and what you said exactly? I have no problem hooking up with girls I meet in person, its a pain in the butt to get them to meet tho. They wanna talk for days or are just plain cold. And im not a bad looking guy so its not physical attraction that stops them either.

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Good job mate. Can you post your conversation from tinder and what you said exactly? I have no problem hooking up with girls I meet in person, its a pain in the butt to get them to meet tho. They wanna talk for days or are just plain cold. And im not a bad looking guy so its not physical attraction that stops them either.

Thanks in advance.
Sure. Im not gonna transcribe the whole thing but I will do my best (also it wasnt written in english, so I'm gonna have to adjust some of it. I'm gonna try to stay closer to the context then the actual wording but some stuff might sound a little off)

(it started around 11pm)

Her: Hey, how are you? :)
Me: Hey, I'm great! You? Not in bed yet?
Her: Thats sounds awesome ;) I'm good too, a little tired. Should go to bed soon.
Me: Yeah, I'm tired as well... God, we sound like an old married couple
(I quickly went to some roleplaying, great to build rapport)
Her: Haha, At 11pm its fine to be tired. Even at our age. But I shouldn't get up too late tmrw. :P
Me: Hard worker? What do you have planned?
Her: Uni at 12. But I need to study before that. Or better: I feel obligated to.
(at that point I had to change the subject quickly, work/uni is a shit tinder topic, keep it light and fluffy!)
Me: Awww... You're so cute. You shouldnt talk to me. haha
(Im gonna tell her not to meet me alot)
Her: Probably not, but If i go to sleep now, I'm gonna have to work all day.
Me: So were gonna loose each other soon, huh? sounds like a dramatic lovestory to me. :D
(again roleplaying, ive framed her as my old wife and dramatic lover in about 20 minutes, thats really important)

We did some back and forth the next day, which I'm gonna skip. But I'm gonna show you the #close and how I set up the date.

(she told me that she is studying to become a lawyer)

Her: I don't really like law studentes, they are rather unsympathatic.
Me: Haha and youre the exception?
Her: No, Im probably unsympathatic as well.
Me: So far, youre alright. :D
Her: Yeah, It only shows if you know me better.
(she baits me but Im not biting)
Me: So we definitly shouldnt ever meet!
Her: Alright, if you say so!
Me: We shouldnt destroy our deep tinder relationship!
Her: Youre right. Real contact destorys those great Tinder relationships.
Me: We could start with smoke signs and work our way through to morse code and then maybe exchange phone numbers in 1-2 years.
Her: Great idea, but Im gonna have to study smoke signs first. May take while.
Me: Alright, see ya in 2015
Her: Maybe even longer. I hope I will find you.
Me: I'll wait. Even if it takes 10 yrs. :D
Her: Thanks for your patience.
Me: (i sent her my number) Oh sorry, now I destroyed the romance.
Her: A little, but Im gonna forgive you.

(now we went on on SPAM, did some back and forth)

Her: Im really a good girl.
Me: Yeah, I just dont want you to be all over me on our first date.
Her: Who says were gonna have a date at all?
(now that was the key moment!)
Me: Alrighty, always wanted to have a penpal.
(I could have tried to reason with her, smth like "but its tinder we are supposed to meet" or some shit, but that wasnt neccessary as youre gonna see)
Her: Alright... I thought about it, we could maybe meet up sometime... If youre nice.
Me: Hey, I wanted to marry you, and you didnt... Who isnt nice here?
(again roleplaying, instead of taking the bait)
Her: Yeah, I feel bad about that. You seem really nice, as far as I can tell. Dont really know you though.
Me: Yeah, Im as nice as somebody you met over tinder can possibly be. :D
Her: Thats the thing. Most guys on Tinder are really weird... Not sure why Im even using it... What do you do in terms of studying/working btw?
Me: Shouldnt we keep some conversation material in case we ever decide to meet up?
Her: Very misterious. ;) But just so you know, Im not into one night stands, just to make that clear.
Me: :D I didn't think that, dont worry.
Her: Alright... Then we could meet!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice one bro, can't find a single time you lost control here.
I'll be reading more about you!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Shit yeah man good work love some of the stuff you used. I feel I let the conversation go on too long sometimes on Tinder the line about saving some conversation pieces is great.

Loved the DHV about telling her you weren't going to waste your time, low risk and it paid dividends!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Next Tinder Lay
Man, I should really do more cold approaching, but what can I say, Tinder is doing the trick. Third Tinder lay and the first same day lay I've ever had. I don't have too much to say beyond that, it was really pretty straight forward. She's only in town for another week and was quite upfront from the start. She initated the convo on Tinder, gave me her number without me asking and suggested the meet up. I was actually at a party that night but I told her we could just figure out a meet up on the fly or meet another night. Logisticts worked out nicely though and I didn't even bother getting her to my party and instead just met her after the party at my bus station and took her right home. As I said, beyond that, really nothing too interesting. We talked for about half an hour, had a drink or two and the kiss close lead directly into an f-close.

The only really helpful thing I can think of: I played it really, really relaxed. She had told me where she was going to be that night and more or less invited me to join her group, which I didn't do. And when she said she was gonna try to join my party, I didn't get too excited or eager and just let it play out. I was having a blast at my party and didn't care too much, if I was gonna meet her that night. It was basically up to logistics if the lay was gonna happen and I just didn't see the point in trying to hard to make it happen. So basically it came down to luck and not giving a fuck.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

MOD EDIT: Do not advertise your app here.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Guys, I'm really worried. That chick I wrote about, which I f-closed, there is something I didn't mention. During our night she mentioned that weird fantasy she has, where she would get pregnent from a ONS and would be alone with the baby, and only have the man for financial support. Now, when we fucked I didn't use a condom, cause I was drunk and could barely get it up.
The next day I wanted to go to the farmacy with her, to get the morning after pill, but she told me she'd get it later. She even sent me a picture of the pill and her fertility table (which showed she wasn't even fertile that week) a couple of hours later, but man, I just can't shake that feeling off, that she's kind of fucked up and is gonna get me in trouble.
I mean, she didn't want to sleep with me without a rubber and it was only in the heat of the moment, after I turned her on, that she let it happen. I guess, a crazy bitch, that ones to steal my sperm, could have just told me she was on the pill or put it in herself. It's not like I was putting on much of a fight. And she also assured me, if anything where to happen she'd have an abortion (and make me pay :| ). Also, as far as I could tell, I did pull it out in time.
But that one comment about being a single mom and just the way she acted all through out the night. I don't know, man. She was so perplexingly self assured, basically told me she was going to have sex with me after we knew each other for like half an hour. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but she just seemed off and I'm just so worried. The worst thing is, she doesn't even live in my country, and was only here for a couple of months. So I can't even really keep tabs on her or meet her again, to find out if she is actually bonkers.

Talk me off the ledge guys, I'm dying over here. And yeah, I know It was stupid that I didn't wrap it up with a ONS in the first place, no need to tell me that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I wouldnt worrry. You sound persistent enough. Good job.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:59 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Guys, I'm really worried. That chick I wrote about, which I f-closed, there is something I didn't mention. During our night she mentioned that weird fantasy she has, where she would get pregnent from a ONS and would be alone with the baby, and only have the man for financial support. Now, when we fucked I didn't use a condom, cause I was drunk and could barely get it up.
The next day I wanted to go to the farmacy with her, to get the morning after pill, but she told me she'd get it later. She even sent me a picture of the pill and her fertility table (which showed she wasn't even fertile that week) a couple of hours later, but man, I just can't shake that feeling off, that she's kind of fucked up and is gonna get me in trouble.
I mean, she didn't want to sleep with me without a rubber and it was only in the heat of the moment, after I turned her on, that she let it happen. I guess, a crazy bitch, that ones to steal my sperm, could have just told me she was on the pill or put it in herself. It's not like I was putting on much of a fight. And she also assured me, if anything where to happen she'd have an abortion (and make me pay :| ). Also, as far as I could tell, I did pull it out in time.
But that one comment about being a single mom and just the way she acted all through out the night. I don't know, man. She was so perplexingly self assured, basically told me she was going to have sex with me after we knew each other for like half an hour. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but she just seemed off and I'm just so worried. The worst thing is, she doesn't even live in my country, and was only here for a couple of months. So I can't even really keep tabs on her or meet her again, to find out if she is actually bonkers.

Talk me off the ledge guys, I'm dying over here. And yeah, I know It was stupid that I didn't wrap it up with a ONS in the first place, no need to tell me that.
Dont worry too much about it man.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks guys. I'm still pretty worried, but I'm trying to get my mind off it.

I've fucked another Tinder Chick recently, again on the first date. And again I didn't even really try too hard. I told her to meet me at fucking Dunkin Doughnuts. :lol: Although, In my defense, in my country Dunkin Doughnuts is pretty new and Ive never tried it, so it was a little less cheesy than you might think. :lol: But anyway, main reason for the location was, its close too my home. And yeah, long story short, after about 20 minutes I took her home.
I don't know what it is, but it's getting easier everytime (4th Tinder lay so far, 5th or 6th kiss close, there was another one I could've laid for sure but I pussied out tbh). I used to try to find something cool to do for the first date. But basically I came to the conclusion that they usually already know if they are willing to come home with you within like half an hour. If they think you are fine looks wise and you come off as half way trust worthy, you really don't need to waste too much time. I think I fit that bill quite nicely, I'm well dressed, passable looking and pretty non-threatening. I guess a more rugged looking, bigger guy might have more difficulty, but I think chicks can tell pretty easily that I'm not gonna murder them.

But I gotta say that chick was pretty weird, too. I didnt even want to close her on the first date, to be honest. The last chick has really made me paranoid. But man, she wouldn't hear any of it and basically talked me into having sex. :lol: Still, I think I'm done with One Night stands. It's just not for me, I need some basic trust, and to be honest I don't even enjoy ONS that much. I mean, yeah it's fun and you feel like a boss, but there's just too much uncertainty with those chicks. From what I can tell so far, girls that put out that easily usually have issues. Or I don't know, maybe all chicks do, and I'm just paranoid cause they make it so easy for me. Who knows. :mrgreen:
But there is one thing I've noticed with Tinder, that's quite interesting but also a little alarming if you think about it. You have no way of seeing the girl in her natural social enviroment. If you pick a girl up at a party, or in class or something, you know where she stands socially, how she is perceveid by others and so on. But random girls you meet over Tinder can basically tell you whatever they want. Hell, that's what I've done on occasion. You just have no way of knowing what they are really like, until you see them interact with other people. That last girl was really nice and sweet and sort of innocent when we met, but as soon as it was time to get naked she got like really sexually aggressive and crazy, sucked me off like a champ and basically begged me to fuck her. Swear to god.
Honestly, I'm trying not to fuck a girl like that again. I've deleted Tinder two days ago, but I must admit I'm already missing it. I've got a bunch of writing work and most of my friends are out of town, so I haven't been going out. And Tinder lays have gotten really convinient. I feel like I could probably get laid pretty consistantly just with Tinder, but as I've explained, I don't think it's the best way to go. I'm telling you guys, sooner or later some nutjob is gonna cut off my balls after I closed her. Crazy bitches out there. :lol: