halloween party. great times bad guilt

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My first LR here. I don't generally write or type with a lot of detail so hopefully this is okay when I get done!

A friend of mine found out I was passing through town and hit me up on Facebook. Said "Hey man I just bought a new house its a monster of a single guys party house. I'm having a housewarming/halloween party tomorrow night you better be there." So I'm thinking perfect! now I have a great chance to practice opening groups of people I don't know in a setting I'm very comfy with. Turns out thats a great way for me to learn new things.

I walk in and theres about 40 people out back chillin by the pool and around the fire. I saw a group of 3 guys and 2 girls (HB8 and HBgiantweddingring) who I did not know. 3 second rule so I start heading that way and say "whats up guys? are you enjoying my party?" It worked decent and I started talking the guys and wedding ring for a while totally ignoring HB8. She was craving attention like nobodies business. Used the "Is she always like this?" and kept talking with the other group. Costumes came up and I looked at her and said thats a cute costume. what the hell is it? I guess she was supposed to be a pirate????? spandex pants tight sexy red corset and really tall heals.

We started talking a bit and I decided I wanted to go get a beer at my favorite bar so me and a friend left for a while and came back. When we got back, she ran up to me playfully punched me in the chest and asked where I had been. a minute later I had her in the hot tub with me we talked for a little while there about whatever while i had her sitting on my lap and I decided to do the 5 question game. bet was If I win I give her a surprise if she wins I do something crazy. She lost of course so I Kclosed. That was great. we eventually moved things inside and had some fun. After we were done fucking we go back to the party. after while she is wearing a fat diamond on her left hand. Then I found out from someone else she is married and he is away on business. At first I felt like a damn scumbag for sleeping with a married woman then I got to thinking she didn't mention it she wasn't wearing the ring and didn't try to stop it from happening so I guess the guilt can go o her and Ill keep sleeping good at night!