Helluva night

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Post subject: Helluva night
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Maybe should go in field reports, but this isn't a girl I met out sarging. Quick background: girl I've been seing casually from work, she wanted more but I didn't, she's seen someone else (I had no prob with this) but he was pushy and now she wants to be single.

I got her out for drinks after work and she's 'reluctant' to kiss and let me feel her up but always warms up with some slight persistence from me. We go to a local pub and I'm trying to get her out but she wants to just stay and snog and be felt up (let's me rub her pussy for bit then pushes my hand away - the usual lol). Anyway we've been there like 2 hours, we're snogging/making out and some middle aged dude behind me says 'get a room!' or some shit. I turn around and get into a little shouting altercation, the woman he's with backs him up telling me not to swear (no need for it apparently, expecting me to be polite and this chump's dick comment to get a room) and some fat girl at another table says I am being rude in front of them (lol). I'm majorly pissed off and my hand is shaking but it sort of finishes. Girl I'm with is trying to calm me down and we chat for a few. We agree to leave (I was considering telling the fat girl she was fat on the way out, but don't want to get banned from the pub).

We hop on the train and I think she's turned on by seeing me angry because she told me she was impressed I talked back to the guy and she's suddenly realllllly into it. She sits straight on my lap and is happy for me to go for her pussy and tits through clothes. I reach into her leggings and she's happy for that too and wants me to finger her. Bit awkward because of the leggings but she actually PULLS THEM AND HER KNICKERS HALFWAY DOWN HER THIGHS. She's still on my lap and I'm diddling her clit, some dude actually walks by on his phone (how a man should act when he sees a bro getting some) and she comes. She tells me she wants me to fuck her (on a very brightly lit train (but few people)) and as we come to an early stop I tell her let's get off (thinking we can fuck on station). She gets off and doors close before I do!! Mad lols after all this effort. Some bro suggests getting a taxi back

I get off, get a taxi back and after like half an hour of trying to find each other we do. We get to station and she lets me rub her pussy again (but not through clothes), kiss her neck, face and even plays with my bare dick. But as she says, she wants to swear off boys for a while so this can't happen. Basically, I make her cum at least once and she doesn't go for the sex!! On the train she's all smoochy and cuddly, saying she's gonna miss me (because apparently this is last time we do stuff like this), but I'm honestly a bit uninterested after all this and no fuck. We say goodbye and now she's sent me a message saying she's gonna call in sick

Felt like a fucking adventure, hoping it reads like it