A Wee Bit of Fucking - an Irish Story

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

So I decide to go to Starbucks after a night of flirting with girls.

It's about 4 PM, and I sit at a big table - a good spot to start talking to girls. I have the Starbucks app, so all my refills are free - I can stay in this spot for hours for essentially $3 - far cheaper than drinks in a bar, plus the contacts made in a Starbucks are a LOT stickier - they remember you, because nobody approaches in Starbucks, and you get a chance to shine your personality (I'm short and just finally getting muscular, so I do better relying on game).

A girl sits across from me. At first I think she's with the guys next to her, but I wasn't sure. I notice her checking me out. I make sure to show I'm down with her too.

We give each other a few more looks as I'm working.

I decide to leave to get a milkshake, and ask her to watch my laptop.

By the time I get back, the other guys are gone.

We start chatting. She's North Irish and in town for only a couple of days. Strong country Irish accent (hard to understand).

We start showing each other pictures, I show her this guy that dresses like a robot a few blocks away.

I suggest we go find him (and "conveniently", there's an Irish bar right there - logistics).

We have a few drinks, and we're getting flirtier but we don't kiss yet.

We walk around to a bunch of college parties, because we're in a college-town even though we're both older. We make out.

Eventually we meet up with her friends, this is where it gets funny. Some really tall, but older guy (he was balding, so he may have been my age, just looked old) tries to tool on me. He shakes my hand and GRIPS it. Like, won't let go, in some sort of attempt to assert dominance on me (I'm short as hell). During the whole process I am laughing - it's very clear to both the girl and her friend what's going on, and how I am utterly unfazed by this giant trying to crush my hand.

Then we go to a party at tall dude's house. I flirt with another girl there (in front of the first girl, who definitely gets jealous as she comes over to hug me) and get the second girl's number (using the "you won't remember me" trick I posted in the lounge - and yes, she did text back).

That night ends without me sleeping with her - I drank too much to effectively pull, but she went home without going with anyone, so that works.

The next day, we go kayaking and come back to my apartment. We chill for a bit and hang with my roommates.

We go to bed, and obviously fuck. Much larger chested than expected.

My big goto this entire time was anytime I felt she didn't give me enough attention, I left her to go try to talk to other girls.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Nice report dude and that technique about saying to a girl you wont remember me definitely works ! lol
Ive tried it a few times now ! 100% success rate