First fuck as a bachelor & my First Asian chick..

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What up peepes,

Anyway rhode out solo last night to a college hot spot. When I was in line saw this asain girl inside with a badd body, so I stare her down, catch eyes she looks down then back at me and smiles. So after I pay to get in I'm walking directly to her and I can tell she's nervous cause she keeps taking sips of her drink, looking down then right before I stop she flicks her hair showing me her neck. So I turn to her friend and disarm her with alil compliment on how she's dressed then turn to my target put my hand on her hip and tell her we have so much to talk about tonight and before she can say anything I walk away.

So I do my rounds, get my drink and post up @ the bar to scope the place out. Got ALOT more eye contacts and smiles from the other girls there. Eventually I danced with this one girl and exchange numbers with her before breaking out.

So back to the Asian girl. I head up to the second floor and who do I see? her and her friend dancing so I got brave and jumped between them and starting breaking it down and they start laughing but there was a welcoming type vibe so we all dance abit then head over to a table afterwards. And yo she ended up being a really cool chick! So we're all there talking and her friend starts talking to this one dude standing near by which was perfect cause I was able to isolate my target and music was gangster a fuck so we go back to the dance floor and this time dance more intimately bumping and grinding.

After afew songs back to the table, and now I'm sitting on the stood with her standing right in front of me and now every time she says something to me she puts her hand on my leg and I kept touching her hips. So I lean in, side of my face touching hers and tell her if ur gonna try to get in my paints you gotta by me a drink..she looks at me laughs and is like oh really?! So I lean in again and we start making out. Eventually she asks if I had my own place and once I heard that I knew it was a wrap!

Whatever, club winds down we head to my condo and are chilling in the kitchen chatting away breaking the ice, drinking some wine. And we pick up were we left off and start making out with a lot more bumping and humping, so I pick her up sit her on the counter making out and eventually got her bra off. Carried her to my room and that was that. And yooooooo Asain girls can fucckk! After awhile I was trying so hard to hold it in but she was riding like a fucking CHAMP rocking back and forth hula hooping on my dick I just had to bust!! Was an awesome night, it feels so good to be single again.

Has anyone hooked up with any asain chick before? Can they all fuck that good? Cause if that's the case shit....I'm hooked.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yea they are good. i would say 50% fuck like champs, the other 50% do that whole japanese shit where they just lie there and scream like banshees lol, either way its hilarious

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Has anyone hooked up with any asain chick before? Can they all fuck that good? Cause if that's the case shit....I'm hooked.
Just curious, what ethnicity are you? I'm not White or Asian but damn I luv me sum Asian chicks.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
yea they are good. i would say 50% fuck like champs, the other 50% do that whole japanese shit where they just lie there and scream like banshees lol, either way its hilarious
Fuck, that made me laugh so hard.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've banged the entire asian continent multiple times. I love em. But I like all pussy because I'm a sick man. :twisted: