3day Fclose w cute petite. Not as good as i thought would be

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So starting last Friday, I was pulled aside from work and told that from that friday until next I had Bay Orderly Duty, I'd have to clean up the dormitories where I live at.

I've seen this lil cutie walking around the dorms now and then. About 4ft 11, 90lbs athletic. I meet up with about 10 others at this dorm we are supposed to clean. Some Beta, who think's he is an Alpha is running the whole thing, puts all the cute girls, mostly 7s, with him and the rest of the dudes are sent else where.

Miss petite is walking back from her 'monster truck.' "Damn, you drive that thing?" We talk about trucks and mudding, yada yada. She quickly becomes attracted to me.

After we are done with the cleaning I go for a smoke break and soon all the girls sit-down next to me. (Proximity lol) Then a few dudes come over as well. They all lean in to talk and i sit back in my seat. I take control of the convo and when they hear i'm a skydiver asking what i do for fun, the beta, tries to say he has BASE jumped before. I quickly called him on his bullshit, without saying so, by asking him questions about it to which he had no clue. Would be obvious if he did jump. Anyways, everyone has their phones out. One of the women suggests we hangout this weekend, beta jumped all over it and i said "maybe another time, I'm busy this weekend." I then take the ladies phone's and enter my number into them. Saying: call me sometime if you want to do something.

I did the routines all the right way and had them interested in me when they left.

Miss Petite follows me around while we clean some more talking to me. Turns out she is very fucking weird, like ADHD, little kid weird. Idk i just laughed at her lame jokes and went along with it negging her and what not. I said "I've got to ride in the killer truck of yours to lunch", "hehe okay :)"

We get lunch and i continue to impress her that day and then the following monday after i come back from sarging and skydiving from that weekend.

Today, myself and her cleaned our dorm together all day. I ran across two lesbians and got their numbers infront of her and ran superb game on them. After i find out they are getting married, I decide it'd be nice to have them as pawns. We talk on phone a bit and they're in. Miss Petite saw this and was jealous. After our day was over. I drive back from checking out for the day and my buddy shows up who i've been tryin to get as my wingman lately. We shoot the shit then he leaves and lil miss petite and i head back to her room a min. So i can have her comfortable w me there yada yada. After i need to run to my buddies house to give him my material to look over. He said she was cute as hell. I brought her over for him to practice on but he didn't do anything we went to CHick-fil-a, i gamed the cashier a bit, once again in-front of her.

After we drive back, miss petite and I, she mentioned earlier she got a new blu-ray with her used tv she just got. I say we should break them in w a scary movie. so cliche right? lol anyways i bring over Rob Zombies Halloween. 20min in after some kino to which she didn't respond too i look at her and give her the line "are you a good kisser? Like on a scale of 1-10 what would you be?" She said: lol idk i don't kiss myself. "I'd hope not, that'd be a little weird if you did, want to kiss me?" Petite: she's silent, I say lets find out. "You're really far away." She was laying farther down from me.

I go to her and start to kiss her. She's 19 and claimed to have sex a lot and what not. She was awkward kissing, I take her shirt and bra off, I still suck at that ugh :? anyways after a while having fun i take my shirt off and pants then hers. Go down on her a bit. I positioned myself so she could return the favor and wouldn't. I hate that shit. very disappointing. I went about 8min and idk why but i got a little greedy and finished earlier than usual. I can usually keep going for hours even right after i finish but this time i was done. Couldn't get it going again so we just watched the movie awhile. She said, negging me. "YOu did pretty good for someone who has sex a lot." fuck you bitch. I said "yeah sucks to be you huh?" thought it was pretty good line. anyways wait about 20min and go again but we both wore ourselves out. it was hot as fuck in there.

I rubbed one out after i got off work which was a few hours before I F-closed. Does that hinder or improve performance?

Anyways, I was pretty stoked to lay this girl but found i didn't enjoy it as much as i thought i would have. She made me do most the work. Normally my women love to tell me how they like it and participate more, go down on me. They are more fun. This was, i hate to say, boring... wtf Does anyone else have this problem time to time? Performance or, I guess satisfaction issues? More so on satisfaction, I have my off days now and then. I guess it might have been just due to me not being attracted to---god i swear im gonna get shit for this lol---her personality. Do'nt get me wrong i like to fuck but it's so much better when you actually like the person not just for their body.

Anyone care to shoot me some advice or comment?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:49 am 
Dedicated Member

Wow. That's 150 cm and 40,8 kg. Well done man! Hero!! Once was with a 46 kg girl and I could almost envelop her waist with my hands. Her body triggered a sexual insatiableness that made me able to go on all night. She wasn't as insatiable as me though so I had to hold back. But if she would have been more sexually liberated, then all of my erotic potential would have been set free by her. It is incredible how a woman with a lithe body type can suddenly unleash sexual forces within you that make intercourse feel so much deeper. It is literally as if you keep flowing forth and flowing forth like a river crashing from a canyon of cosmic force. Only way to describe it for me.

Just keep seeing her, and if she's submissive who cares? Just tell her to go on her tummy or roll her yourself. Then you can caress the fine buttresses of bone on the column of her spine and trace them gently down until you reach her buttocks. Then you can play with the cheecks of her tight petite behind, enter her, clench your underarms around her shoulders and increase friction until you deliver. Repeat this many times and you will find salvation.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:32 pm 
Dedicated Member

Why not next time ask her to blow you? She sounds like she's pretty air headed. You are the man, tell her what you want! And tell her to do it!

Besides the peronsality, I think it sucked because of how she acted. If the other person you are having sex with just lays around, and doesn't move, it's not going to be that good. That's when you take the opportunity to start commanding her about like your slave! The girl I'm doing isn't that lame, but I still have to come up with stuff to make our sex interesting. Screwing in bed got kinda lame so I took her into my living room, then into the shower. I am going to get some couches to enable more locations/positions soon.

Try different stuff to make her squeal... did you put ur fingers in her butt? Did you choke her? Did you put your fingers in her mouth? Did you rub her clit? Put your fingers inside of her and spread her open!! You have to remember, as a formally educated and trained male in seduction, you need to make it interesting!

:roll:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

^That. Yes, This was the fastest I'd ever closed before so was a little hesitant, normally I'm not like that and I'll go all out doing what you described. Well, not all of if :P

I think it was mostly like you said, she is air-headed and I wasn't all that into her. Great lil body though, and i did throw her around. Should have pressed more for her to go down on me, but I didn't want her--fuck--idk what i'm trying to say here exactly. I was just excited I pulled it off so fast I guess, didn't run my normal bed-room routine i'll use with most girls. Pretty much make them wet to the point the yell "condom!." have to tease them a bit, def didn't do that w this one.

Great advice sir, appreciate it.
Fucking love this site :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Great advice sir, appreciate it.
Fucking love this site :D
Yea well with practice, you will have more control of yourself. We've all been there. I still get tooooo excited when I meet 9s+ Arenaline and Cortisol get in the way of proper game even when you know better.

Another thing I forgot is foreplay. You don't have to go straight into sex. As soon as she is comfortable with your touch, push all their buttons. Just tease/explore them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:44 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You sound lame. A beta. You have no fucking idea how to have sex. She wasn't impressed at all and is probably laughing at you behind your back. The way you talk about her is demeaning. You don't seem to even like her yet you expect to have the fuck of your life with her you useless cunt. Rewire your brain and stop treating women like objects and you might get somewhere you fuckwit. She probably knows your a fucking loser and can see right through you but hey dude, keep pretending to be a player and every time you fail miserably, repeat after me. I am a useless fucking moron. Girls can see right through me because I am a nasty, misogynistic cunt.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, I'll admit. I wasn't into her all that much w her being an airhead and not really my type. Most of the time I'll go all out just pleasing the lady. Wasn't the case this time. Off day I guess. I did use her. I'll say it. She hit me up a week ago or so asking to chill but I declined as i'm seeing another SPAM. lol much better lay w this one.

As for me sounding "lame" whatever, I suck at writing or telling stories. However, I do know how to please a woman. When you have women constantly complementing you the whole week after you see her asking when it can happen again, it speaks for itself.

This girl i'm taking to corpus Christi at the end of august knows what my peak performance is like. Idk what it is. Some girls I can go all out with and others I can't. Has to be a mutual level of... idk...interest or both people have to go in with the same amount of enthusiasm I guess. This petite was just boring.

Another time I had a similar incident. I was at a house party in highschool. Hooked up w this really cute girl, hard 8, amazing body. Thought it would be great, it was, but again she just didn't participate a whole lot. I got her off a lot but it wasn't as much fun for me as It would be with someone who put some effort into it. Wish I could word this better, If you don't know what i'm talking about maybe you should get out more, you'll experience it sometime.

And trust me I did ask her to go down. she just wouldn't have it. Some are like that.

Another thing. I don't pretend to be anything. I'm just myself. I do alright for myself as well. After getting into pick up I've just been seeing how many numbers I can pull and lays I can get. What anyone wants to do with pick up right off the bat.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I rubbed one out after i got off work which was a few hours before I F-closed. Does that hinder or improve performance?
Yes. Yes it does.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

http://tedxtalks.ted.com/video/TEDxGlas ... on-The-G-2

Pls watch

It's gonna be hard, but I'm going to ween rubbing it out.... and hopefully at some point not do it at all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:21 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
You sound lame. A beta. You have no fucking idea how to have sex. She wasn't impressed at all and is probably laughing at you behind your back. The way you talk about her is demeaning. You don't seem to even like her yet you expect to have the fuck of your life with her you useless cunt. Rewire your brain and stop treating women like objects and you might get somewhere you fuckwit. She probably knows your a fucking loser and can see right through you but hey dude, keep pretending to be a player and every time you fail miserably, repeat after me. I am a useless fucking moron. Girls can see right through me because I am a nasty, misogynistic cunt.
Someone please set this feminist on a plane to Ukraine. Or deliver him as ransom to IS. Or just as fucktoy for Assad's personal torturer.