The Greatest and Longest Lay Report of All Time

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I became friends with this girl a year ago and we became really close instantly. Now I'm not physically attracted to her but her friends... *moment of silence* WOW. I decided I'd use this friendship to my advantage because it's a golden opportunity and I put my strategy into effect. Now, anytime I went out with my friend she'd usually have her friends with her, I'd take it upon myself to DHV by talking about my goals and ambition because at 18 years old girls eat that shit up. I knew these girls were attracted to me because they invited me to a house party one night and all 3 girls would not leave my side, clinging to the point where other girls' heads would turn and they'd come to talk to me as well. I left that night by kissing one girl for a brief 3-5 seconds. I knew that shit would end up in their "group message" ... Let the games begin!

They ended up throwing a party and inviting me... If it weren't for me being outgoing this shit would've worked against me. The thing about going to a party by yourself is that you literally don't know anyone so if your body language is off and you're showing discomfort you can really start to look like a b*tch.

My strategy was to go target where these girls were and who they were talking to and hop from each one and come in calm, cool, and confident. I'd put my arm around whichever girl I was with and proceed to shake hands with whoever was in that particular "group" Not only was I developing friendships that would help me at more parties they'd invite me to, I was DHVing right in front of these girl(s).

That same night, one of the girls needed to get something from her car so I'd told her I'd go with her. She was giving me all the IOI's so I pulled her in and we madeout. Now, I think the key when you're gaming multiple women that are all CLOSE friends is to go for the weakest one first so-to-speak, and by weakest I mean the one with the least emotionally responsive personality. The goal is to provoke an emotional response in her friends' when they see you with the other girl, and they'll literally compete for your attention. It's amazing. So I arrive back to the party with her walking by my side and I sit down next to her so the other girls "get the idea" I mean, I wasn't going to give them explicit details of what happened, let their imaginations run a little bit. I leave the girl I madeout with once I made my impression on the other two and start to flirt with them. The blonde chick was making advances towards me and starts making out with me, well at this point the first girl I had kissed at the first party saw this and was standing by me so I pulled her in and madeout with both girls at the same time. /End party

This cl*sterf*ck competition between friends led me to f*cking one girl at this random guy's apartment a week later.
Girls talk... You have to use that to your advantage. They go back and talk about the sex and once you've established attraction and they hear things like that, they not only imagine scenarios but they want a piece of it. They become aggressive, like a lion hunting a gazelle.

I sit back, and one night I was with the girl I f*cked, the girl I kissed at the party, and a few other people. We had the idea to throw a hotel party so we did. "There was jealousy in the air I could tell" I pulled the next girl on my radar aside and said: "We're going to fuck" (I gauged the situation, I could see it in her eyes so I was very upfront about it)
Her: "Hmm... idk, you're f*cking so and so..."
Me: Ignore shittest* It'll happen eventually and you know it"
Her: "I know ;)"

Take her and the girl I f*cked to the hotel, played Beer Pong with teams. I play with the girl I f*cked for jealousy reasons with the girl that was wanting to f*ck me on the other team. Of course, intoxication is a part of parties so both girls start taking off their shirts. They madeout. I've got one rubbing up on me as I play (distracting... I know :x)
The girl I f*cked said "Are we going to fuck tonight, you know you want too :wink: )

(*she got too drunk so she was out of the picture*)

The other girl starts advancing hard at that point, literally pulls me into the hotel bathroom, locks the door, and begs me to f*ck her right then and there. SO, I did. Multiple times that night. She was hooked instantly.
She said things like: "I hope you know we're going to have so much sex this summer"
"Idk what it is, but you just feel so good inside of me"

Begged me to fuck for the next week or so which I did 3 times total before I left for New York for 2 weeks. Had to cut her off because she started getting emotionally attached and I project the image of a Gentlemen so according to her she was never used to being treated that way. ok :shock:

I f*cked girl #1 at her birthday party, girl #2 got too possessive and gave me the ultimatum that "she'd never have sex with me again if I f*cked her friend" jealousy at it's finest. I read that text and f*cked girl #1 anyway and still am 'til this day.

Keep gaming my friends,

- Ryan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Fuckin' A Ryan, nice gaming! You played that very well. Def a natural seems like.
Haha good shit.

Retro-Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Fuckin' A Ryan, nice gaming! You played that very well. Def a natural seems like.
Haha good shit.

Retro-Man
Thank you, much appreciated!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I envy you.

How do guys do this? All I read is "I fucked this chick, then I fucked that chick, then I fucked this other chick in the bathroom" For fucks sake, what are you doing to get laid so fast?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I envy you.

How do guys do this? All I read is "I fucked this chick, then I fucked that chick, then I fucked this other chick in the bathroom" For fucks sake, what are you doing to get laid so fast?
I fucked 2/3 but the Blonde chick still wants me, it's all a matter of whether I execute.

If you can display value and confidence consistently, I'd almost put money on it that you can have any girl you want.