BittyBanger's Lays (my fuck stories)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

August 8th 2014 (LOST MY FUCKING VIRGINITY)

I start the night at my boys house. At about 9:30 pm were about 10 guys in his backyard playing beerpong, smoking hash and smoking weed. I, however, did the right thing. I did not fill my lungs with the smoke that puts a huuuuuuuuuuge confidence and mental block on my shoulders. So the night started out just boys til we decided to drive (drunk) to the bar for a good time and a beerpong tournament. Keep in mind two of my friends won the last 2 weeks (had V.I.P. SPAM) and 2 other friends beat them last night. Around the beerpong tables, I had massive social proof. Knew everyone, spoke to everyone, got approached by everyone (almost). So I'm just watching the games when in the corner of my eye I see two girls giving me what I considered IoI's, so I approach. By the time I'm half way there I realize I approached them last week at an other bar when I went alone. (This time they got to see me with my friends and got to see how cool of a guy I am before I re-initiated conversation). Long story short I meet their friend and she becomes my target. Beauty Red head! Probably 18-19 idk. Idc. I run natural game, if u want to call it that so I don't know exactly how I attracted this girl but I do know I used a lot of fucking kino. But the night basically went like this: I would be with her, than my friends, then with her and my friends, then when we went outside. I don't really know how this happened but she was walking away or leading me somewhere (I don't remember) when we made strong, deep eye contact and by the time she took her second step away from me, I take a following step and lean in to kiss her (While we're walking), and she stops, so we just wheeled hard. (I didn't fuck up this time, and that was my second kiss. Since that point we would have the odd make out sesh at the bar) Then we went to see her friends, I brought them all back to my friends, then I ditched my friends (yeah I feel bad) to go eat nachos with her and her friends, and me and their group (3 guys, 3 girls) all bounce back to my targets house which was like 30 mins out of town.
I didn't run routines, didn't try to hard, I really just spoke to, met, and introduced a ton of cool people while kino-ing this girl all night.

Her House: I smoke a cigarette with the 2 other boys who were there, notice my girls gone and confidently assumed she was in her bed waiting to get fucked. So I walk in her pitch black room, trip on shit, hear her laugh, find her, don't take off a single piece of clothes lay down beside her and start making out. This, this was my first real "making out" .....ever. It didn't stop.... I was kissing her for probably 90 minutes. During that time... I lost my vCard. We started out with simple caressing until we were both topless. Then she really did enjoy pressing those perky little tits right against my face as she's dryhumping the shit outa me. Then I finger her while she's jacking me off while were still making out until I grab my condom, put it on and start to fuck. Keep In mind this was my first time, and it was really dark. I was noob-ish. I found it hard to get it in deep until I turned her over and fucked her doggystyle. But still, I noticed that fucking her from behind was loud (when my hips would slam into her ass, and her house was full) and when my dick slipped out I lost the condom so that was the end of that. Before we grabbed the last one she started giving me head (alsooooo beautiful). Then I told her I was a virgin. Well..... WAS a virgin :) And we kept making out. We tried spooning, missionary and doggy but because I was so inexperienced it felt to me like only the tip was in there and I wasn't doing much. That's when I said fuck it, grabbed her, put her on top, put her knees where I wanted them and starting fucking her deep. Damn, damn, damn did that ever feel good. And why would anyone bash "girl on top".... It's so hot. She would press her chest in my face which I found so sexy and her breathing. I absolutely loved to hear her exhale/moan. Note to self: It's actually tuning in to that, listening to her breathe and basically feeling how she feels that turned me on so much that made me cum shortly after my thought patterns changed. We kissed some more til we passed out, woke up, she drove me to the bus terminal, and then I kissed her goodbye. (I'm leaving this city in 2 days) If the fucking would of went better that would of been sick but it was still the best night of my life, yet, and I'll never forget it. And next time, more condoms.... U never know.

BittyBanger oouuuuuttttttt,
;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:20 pm 
Dedicated Member

Well, you lost your virginity on 8 August 2014 and today is 2 August 2014. I'm assuming you're some type of mentalist or future-teller?

Story sounds valid, good job, except I'm sure it wasn't August the 8th.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hahaha yeah I fucked that one up man official time around 3-4 am this morning, so august 1st 2014